The Sacrifice

School Bully Love Story

After uttering what seems to be his last word with heavy heart,G-Dragon closes his eyes,waiting for his dear life to end.He ignores you and Bigbang's shouting asking him to run away.He considers the shouting as the last voice from his friends and girlfriend that he could ever hear.

"I'm so sorry." he says while spreading his hands out as a sign he's ready to face his painful death.Tears flow a bit from his eyes.

The heartless thug leader throw two knives at him,but then,something unexpected happen.

"Jiyong!!!" 

You cant see G-Dragon getting killed in front of your eyes.You run with all your might while bearing your pain to him as the knives is approaching him. Other Bigbang members shout asking you to stand back, but you refused to hear them.

"ARGHH!!!!" the sharp end of the knife blade has met it's target.

You are now face to face with G-Dragon.After awhile,you can feel an unbearable stinging pain at your stomach and chest.You can see your own blood spatters on G-Dragon's white school uniform. Blood stains over your own shirt and more blood's trickling down your mouth.You can see cleary Bigbang's totally shocked expression especially G-Dragon's. The thugs and their leader also widen their eyes upon seeing that. You smiled fakely before you fall down to the ground.You begin to feel teribbly hard to breathe.G-Dragon quickly comes to your aid and lies you down on his lap.

"Th-thanks f-for let-letting me to ha-have your pain now, Jiyong" you tried your best to flash a smile at him.

"No,dont say that,you're not supposed to have my pain,I'm supposed to be the one to have the pain...you dont deserve to have it." G-Dragon shakes his head profusely.

"B-but,you used to have my pain,now it's time for me to have your pain" you cough up more blood before you suddenly pass out.

"MinYoung,MinYoung....wake up" G-Dragon starts to tear up while shaking your body, hoping you'll wake up.

Meanwhile, other Bigbang start staggering to you.

"Noona!!"
"MinYoung!!!"

"Dont leave us,stay with us!" all of Bigbang members begin shouting to you in unison.

You managed to wake yourself up after while and mutter "I-I'll try...". The blood that keeps flowing up and filling your wounded lungs making your breathing harder.You struggle as much as you can to stable your breathing.G-Dragon and Bigbang also are helping you. As time passes by...

"Guys...why is everything around me is starting to be blurry and seems like it's spinning around." you express your concern to the boys as they never be in this situation before. 

"What?!Calm down.Relax" the boys panicked.

"Argh,I feel sleepy now,let me sleep for awhile..." you say.

"NO!Dont sleep!I'm afraid you'll leave us if you sleep..." G- Dragon desperately begs you to not even dare to close your eyes.

"It's okay...I wont.." but by that time, you're already too weak to stay awake, and you eventually close your eyes, followed by Bigbang screaming your name to wake you up again.

But this time, it won't work.

You passed out.Bigbang are trying to wake you up again,but it's useless.You have become unconsious.Suddenly,the thugs' leader's laughing roared out along the alley.Furious G-Dragon wants to run at him and kill him,before the sound of S.W.A.T helicopters surrounding around the alley can be heard.A group of S.W.A.T officers come down from the helicopter,and immidiately arrest the thugs,the most wanted thugs in Korea.The leader tries to run away,before he is shot down three times that hits his chest,and died at the scene.Bigbang is happy to know that the thugs wont ever bother you and them again.Then,one of the S.W.A.T officers calls the paramedic and it takes you and the thugs' leader's body to the hospital.On the way to the hospital,blood wont stop flowing out from your wounds.G-Dragon and Bigbang,who is accompaniying you to the hospital,are very worried,especially G-Dragon who just tear up a bit.


Hours later....

The light on the E.R room which where you are in have been on for hours.Nurses keep coming in and out.G-Dragon and Bigbang who had just got their wounds treated,wait anxiously for you to come out.Taeyang and T.O.P lean against the wall with their heads down.The two maknaes,Daesung and Seungri,get tired after awhile waiting,sleep on each other.G-Dragon,with his head bandanged again for the second time,sits on the chair,keeps looking down and banging his head on the wall at the same time.Sometimes,he will also let out a sigh and also an 'ouch' because of the stinging pain at his wound.After hours of waiting for you in the E.R,the doctor comes out while the nurses bring you to the ICU ward.The same ward where G-Dragon was.G-Dragon still able to catch a glimpse of you and he tears up again.

"Doc,how is MinYoung?" he quickly goes to the doctor to ask about you.

"Well,she's in a deep coma right now.....I dont really sure when will she wake up...since her injury...is quite serious,since it effects her lungs and stomach badly because of the stab.The bruises and cuts on her body also made her recovery might be longer.I hope you'll stay strong and dont lose hope on her,GD." the doctor tries comforting G-Dragon.

G-Dragon just could not believe his ears.He regreted for not listening to her and his gang not to go and meet the thugs.He kneels down on the floor,and crying his heart out.Words that you said to him before you passed up suddenly came back to his mind.

Flashback:

You:Th-thanks f-for let-letting me to ha-have your pain now,Jiyong
GD:No,dont say that,you dont supposed to have my pain,I'm supposed to be the one to have the pain...you dont deserve to have it.
You:B-but,you used to have my pain,now it's time for me to have your pain

Flashback ends.


"But you used to have my pain,now it's time for me to have your pain".That sentence keeps echoing in his mind.Tears flow down again.His heart is just full of regretness and sadness now.Other members of Bigbang keep comforting G-Dragon.Then,they walk slowly to the ICU ward where you are right now.On the way there,G-Dragon mutters something slowly:

"MinYoung,mianhae."

-To be continued-


PLOT TWIST PEOPLEEE!!!

Okay maybe you guys already guess that since it wasn't that twisted * le sings Loser to self*

Well my spoiled readers, want some more double/triple updates tonight? :P

I could only go for the double since school night is too much for a triple update, lol.

Don't forget to leave your opinions down there!

MysteryM