Coma:Should I Follow The Light?

School Bully Love Story

 

It's been awhile since you've been following Bigbang to school.You start to notice that your soul is becoming more visible day by day,that you have to make yourself well hidden to make sure no one in the school will freak out if they get a glimpse of you, as there have been some near encounters.Today,as you're following them behind G-Dragon's back on the way to the hospital,they meet with their old friend slash senior, Se7en, which is also your friend.Bigbang and him begin to talk about each other,including about you.

"Heyya kids!Long time no see eh?Waa,you guys have grown up very much since the last time we hang out together..." he fists the five school bullies.

"Jyeah,miss you bro!" everyone exclaims in excitement, except for G- Dragon who only mumbles a small "Yeah", looking all glum and sad.

"Hey,what's up with our leadah here?Wow,what happen to your head G?And,what's up with the bruises and cuts guys?Where's MinYoung a.k.a our leadah's favourite bullying victim slash crush?" the older guy starts bombarding Bigbang with question as he notices something wrong with his favourite buddy.

"MinYoung...she..."

Bigbang start to tell of what had happened to them at Se7en.

"You guys are cool and strong,including MinYoung,good thing the thugs are gone for good.." Se7en's jaw almost drop to hear about the fights,G-Dragon used to lose his memory and so on.

"And G,stop blaming yourself,it's not your fault...anyway,can I come with you guys now to visit MinYoung?" the older hyung slings his arm over G-Dragon's shoulder and ruffles his hair.

"You know we cant say no to you hyo- hyung." Seungri stutters, as he accidentally use his improper way of calling his hyungs which is disliked a lot by Se7en.

"Do this naughty fella called you guys hyong again?Didnt I used to teach him to call you guys hyung?This boy is...aigoo..." Se7en's right hand shapes into a fist and threaten Seungri of hitting him the head.

They are chatting away cheerfully and loudly along the road, but then,something unexpected happened:

"Anyway Jiyong,do I just see a soul behind you?It looks like...MinYoung?" Se7en points his finger behind G-Dragon, right where you were standing.

"W-what?You're seeing MinYoung's soul behind me?" G-Dragon spins to his back, only to find nothing.

"Do you still think that my sixth sense ability is a lie Jiyong?I really can see her like right now!" the other guy exclaimes.

"W-whatta? Damn it,how come I forget Se7en hyung has the sixth sense ability?! I better run back to my ward..." You decided to run back to your ward,before you realise,your body is starting to be invisible again,and begin to have bad feelings of your body.

Suddenly,you remember something so deadly and gasp.

"The reminder!"

You suddenly think back of the reminder from the mysterious voice,no one could actually see you,or else you might....die...

Flashback:

"You now have departed from your own body.You're still alive,but you are only your soul.None of your body nor soul is you,you is you when your soul and body is together.You can go in and out of your body as many time as you want and it wont makes any difference.But remember, NEVER....LET...ANYONE WHO KNOWS YOU SEE.. YOUR SOUL....or your MIGHT see yourself...DIE....only your soul will wander around that time.REMEMBER,MinYoung!"

"W-what?Why?!What's happening?!I dont understand!Please come back here!"

Flashback ends.


As you're about to fly back to the hospital,you could feel that something's taking you all the way back to your body at the hospital.You feel relieved,thinking that you're managed to get back in your body.But then,when you try to jump out of your body, you cant move.Even a muscle.You still cant move and jump out of your body no matter how much you struggle.

Meanwhile,outside of the ICU ward....

Bigbang and Se7en are walking to your ward.Everyone are still shocked of what Se7en had saw....your soul.Now,they know your soul always follow them to school,and your soul is the one shouting at G-Dragon to focus on his studies.As they are about to enter your ward,all of them are shocked by the doctor's voice screaming 'Clear!' folowed by the sound of something hitting the bed hard.Scared and worried G-Dragon hesitately takes a peek at the window,and what he fears most is happening.

You're dying.

He leans against a wall nearby harshly,and slowing going down to the floor,follow by tears that started to flow.Other members of Bigbang and Se7en try to hold back their tears as they dont want to make the situation sadder,and try to comfort G-Dragon.G-Dragon,who now cant control his feelings no more,with tears flowing without stopping,suddenly cried out:

"MINYOUNG!!!!SARANGHAE!!!!KAJIMA!!!!COME BACK HERE,DONT LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!I'LL...I'LL" he clears out his tears before crying out even louder,

"I'LL BULLY YOU SEVERELY IF YOU DONT COME BACK HERE!!!"


Back to your situation...

You could hear voice of the nuses counting '1,2,3(and so on)',then voice of the doctor screaming 'Clear!' followed by your body jumping up from an unknown shock.You wondered what it is,and you begin to think what is happening...

"Hey,what's happening outside?With the '1,2,3' and 'Clear!' stuff with my body jumping up from an unknown shock....now wait...I cant move out of my body and isnt the doctors use these phrase when....WHAT?!does this mean...I'm dying right now?!Oh no....this couldnt be happening..."

Suddenly, the starts-to-get-annoying mysterious voice boomed again.

"MinYoung...you had let someone to see you....now you're facing death.....make your own decision whether to be alive or....DIE....."

"Oh please stupid voice,could you just tell me straight to the point?What desicision?Hey!" as you demand some explaination from the voice, again, it starts to fade away on it's own.

"Why does this thing just come and dissapear as it want?Dont it learn manners?" you think to yourself.

Suddenly,you see a bright light shining over your eyes,making you blind for awhile.

"Now now,what light is this?How could it just penetrate through this body?Wait....could it be the way to.....MAKE ME ALIVE?!A try wont hurt though...." You wondered how such a bright light could enter your body.

You begin to think that it might be the way out to keep you alive,so your soul began to go to the light.As you're about to go through the light,you hear someone's screaming.

"MINYOUNG!!!!SARANGHAE!!!!KAJIMA!!!!COME BACK HERE,DONT LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" 

"Jiyong?Is that you?" When you know it's G-Dragon who's screaming to you,you turn back and shocked to see him with Bigbang and Se7en.

"H-how come you can get in here? What are you guys doing there?" Whatever,if I go pass this light,I'll meet them back right?And Jiyong,stop with the 'I'll...I'll',I'm going to you right now..." You ignore him,thinking that if you pass the light,you can still meet them again.

But then, after stuttering " I'll...I'll " a few times, you finally hear G-Dragon voice out the full sentence.

"I'LL...I'LL....I'LL BULLY YOU SEVERELY IF YOU DONT COME BACK HERE!!!" 

"What?!You know I wont let you do that Kwon Jiyong!Oh you're really gonna get it!" you decided to turn back and scream at him.

Then,as you're about to do that,they dissapeared.

"Hey!Where are you guys now?!Is this a prank?!"

"No." 

"Ah,no mannered mysterious voice again.." you say in a monotone.

The mysterious voice has come once again,and explained everything that happened to you.

"You had made your decision,Park MinYoung.The light was actually the pathway to the afterlife,which means if you choose it,you'll die,but then,you chose to still be with your friends,so now you have the second chance to live."

"Wha-"

Before you could reply anything, another bright light come and blinded you once again.


When you think the light is gone,you tried to open your eyes,and to your suprise,your eyes are really opening up.You blink a few times so you could see everything clearly.You could see that you're in the ICU ward,with machines around you,and you could see G-Dragon sleeping beside you while gripping your right hand,Se7en sleeping at the side of the sofa,and Bigbang sleeping like canned sardines.Your body feel so weak,that you could barely move your hand.

Then,you realize there's a breathing ventilator in your mouth.As you realize that,you began to cough,feeling discomfort with the tube in your throat.

"Ji...yong.....Jiyong" You struggle calling G-Dragon in between coughs, but your cough is enough to make G-Dragon(who wasnt really sleep though)wake up.

"Uh?" he mutters in a daze before widening his almost- slanted eyes, shocked to see you already waking up.

"Huh?!You're awake MinYoung?!At last,after about a month!YoungBae ah!SeungHyuns!Daesungie!Se7en hyung!MinYoung has waken up!" He wakes up other Bigbang members and Se7en. 

The other four Bigbang members suddenly jump out of the sofa, shouting a "WHAT?!" in unison. 

"Nae?Now what are you waiting for,call the doctor!" Se7en who is rubbing sleepiness out of his eyes asks the maknaes to call the doctor.

As the maknaes, Seungri and Daesung run with all their might to inform the doctor, G-Dragon calms you down so that the cough fit you're having will subside.

"MinYoung,wait for a while okay? We're going to get this tube out of your throat in no time. " he says as he softly grips your cold pale hand.

After the doctor takes out the tube out from your mouth gently,he finds out your still weak,and your breathing is still raspy and unstable.It might be because of one of your injuries at the lungs.So,he fixed on an oxygen mask and moves you to a normal ward.He says you need to spend a few more night at the hospital until you're fully healed.

-To be continued-


Jyeah!
MysterM the author is back yall!
It's going down like this!

Ok I admit I was getting a lil bit too hyped up of the recent B.A.P comeback. I miss them soo much TT AND MY BABY JUNHONG..HE HAS GROWN UP SO WELL FROM A CUTE NOONA KILLER TO A ASDFGHJKL DAMN HOT NOONA KILLER...(well for me not a noona killer since im younger but STILL TAT)IM CRYING LIKE A PROUD UMMA TT AND UPPIE TOO...NO LONGER THE INNOCENT LOST BABY I KNEW...TT

Okay enough fangirling, now back to this fic xD

Hi guys! Sorry for not updating for a good 11 days, again I was so busy fnishing s on the last weeks of school.

But hey my 1+ month end-of-year school holiday has started, which means more time to update, yeay!!

The next reamining 3 chappie will all be full of sweets and cheese till the end, and yes it's coming to an end finally \(^_^)/

I might finish up this story with triple update today if im that bored xD

So stay tuned, and dont forget to leave your thoughts down there in the comment section! 

MysteryM