Fights Inside and Outside

After the Gunshot

Hanna's POV

     I wave my hand in front of Key's face with a worried look on my face. He's been standing in the same position with the same look on his face for the past minute. I poke his cheek and he still doesn't do anything. I try to remember things that he hated me doing and then smile to myself. I stand right in front of him and then start messing up his hair.

     That snaps him out of his trance because he yells and then fixes his hair. I put my hands on my hips waiting for him to finish. When he does he looks at me and then looks away. What? Am I that bad looking in my normal clothes? I look down at my uniform. There's nothing wrong with it. I look at Key with a pout. He glances over at me and coughs a little.

     "Uh . . . uhm . . . so . . ." He tries to say something, but he can't.

     I move closer to him and say, "What's wrong, Oppa? It's still me, Hanna. Nothing about me has changed."

     He blinks a couple times before he replies. "Um, well, yea . . . of course. This is just . . . surprising." He his lips and fully looks at me for the first time. I know exactly what he notes and that he likes what he sees.

     I smirk and say, "You aren't ashamed to do that when I'm staring right at you?" I step even closer to him as I tilt my head cutely. Normally, a girl would be offended by something like that, but, as you know, I'm not like other girls." I turn quickly, hitting him with my hair, and walk back to my desk. I sit down and look out the window as I put in my ear buds and start listening to music.

     I can feel his stare on me and it's making me feel uncomfortable. I fidget a little in my seat and try to ignore him, but it's bothering me too much. With a sigh, I turn around to face him while taking out my ear buds. Like I already knew, he was staring at me. I smirk at him and say, "What? You act like you've never seen a pretty girl before."

     He raises his eyebrows at me and says, "I'm used to seeing beautiful girls. In fact, they're always around me, but I've never seen a girl transform so quickly." I scoff at what he says and roll my eyes. He leans closer to me and I resist the urge to lean back.

     "Did you change for someone? Possibly . . . me?" He says right by my ear. I shiver slightly at his tone, and he notices. He leans back with a smirk and says, "I'm so right. You did do this for me. I must say you did a fantastic job. Maybe I would go out with you if I didn't already know that you have a horrible personality." I stare at him with my mouth agape. He winks at me and faces forward like he's paying attention to something when there's no one in the classroom.

     I'm so angry at his words. I stand up and point my finger at him. "You know what, you little brat. You might think I did this for you, but trust me I didn't because I don't think you're worth the time. And my personality is bad? With your attitude, you wouldn't last in any relationship. Any sensible girl would run away screaming when they saw your face. But I guess I'm the only sensible in this whole school because who have every other girl swooning! You think you're so great, but you're not. Everything you've ever wanted in your life, you could have at a snap of your fingers. Not everything is like that, you prick, so I suggest that you change your attitude and maybe then I'll decide to not kick your again." I'm so mad by the end of my speech and I stomp away from the desk towards the door.

     I feel a push and then I'm against the wall facing him. He has my arms pinned to my side, so I try kicking him, but our bodies are too close together. I scowl at him and he scowls right back. I can see the fury in his eyes, but I'm not scared because he can't do anything to hurt me.

     He doesn't say or do anything, but we're still extremely close to each other. I try to get away from him, but he just presses harder against me. I hate using this way to get away from someone, but if he's going to be stubborn like this . . . bring it on.

     I slam my head into his and he falls back. I wince as I touch my head and exit the classroom quickly. I run down the halls as fast as I can. I didn't realize until now, but my heart is racing. I think about how close we were. There's nothing between our bodies except for our clothes and I could've kissed him if I leaned forward some. I shake my head, trying to rid my thoughts of him, but, of course, I fail.

     How could he have changed so much? He wasn't always so cocky and so head strong. I thought that he was acting that way because of how I was, but after observing him for a while, I realized that he's changed. I didn't want to believe it, but now I have to face the truth. 

     I stop running when I get to a secluded and out of sight spot in the school garden. I bend over with my hands on my knees, trying to catch my breath, when I hear some rustling. I straighten up right away and get into a loose fighting stance. I squint my eyes when I see Nayoung step out of the foliage. 

     She slowly walks around me and I follow her every move. Nayoung and I are evenly matched in a fist fight, but I don't know if she has any weapons on her. Suddenly she lurches at me with her fist and block it with my forearm. I retaliate with a kick to the side, but she jumps out of range. We come at each other again and again, until both of us are exhausted.

     "Draw?" Nayoung says. I only nod my head and both of us straighten up. Nayoung isn't that bad of a person. In fact, if we didn't work for different agencies, I'm sure we would've been the best of friends. We both breathe heavily, and Nayoung says with a smirk, "I'll get you one day. But for now, I can just taunt you and we can both wear ourselves out." I roll my eyes at her.

     "You know," she says. "I kind of feel bad for you. I know your story with him, and it's really quite tragic if you ask me. Of course, you aren't. You would never. Anyways, I'm determined to win him over, and I don't think you can stop me. Even if you do change you look."

     I grit my teeth and let out a hiss. "I will get him back. Even if I have to knock him in the head many times, just so he can remember me. I won't lose him, not again."

     "I'd say you should give up. Go find someone else. He's not worth the trouble. I'm only trying to get him because I was told to . . . though, I might like him." She gives me a small evil smile.

     "Don't you even dare, you little-" I cut myself off because I don't want to curse. "I have to get him back. If you know my story then you should know every last detail. That he loved me and that I loved him. You should know that our love was indestructible."

      "Looks like it's been destroyed to me. I mean, how are you going to get him back if he can't remember you. He probably thinks you're some bipolar weirdo. I have all the confidence in the world that I, Kim Na Young, will be able to steal him . . . Key . . . Your used-to-be fiancée.

 


 

Author's Note:

AAAAHHHH, that was such a fun chapter to write. I hope you guys enjoyed it as well. So, I revealed it! Key was Hanna's fiancee at one point!!!! I know, I know. They were ten when he got into the car crash, but you know . . . IT'S MY STORY DON'T JUDGE ME!!!! XP

Readers and Subscribers, thank you so much!!!!! I hope you have been loving my story and I hope I've been keeping you on your toes. Probably not, but don't tell me that XD Anyways, don't forget to comment, and I hope you continue reading!!!!!!

After I finish one of my two stories, I will start taking story requests. You pick out the characters and what the ending is like. I will write if requested, so don't be afraid to ask for it. You can PM me at any time!!!! 

~HAPPY READING!