Almost There

After the Gunshot

Nayoung's POV

     I tug at my hair trying to think of a plan. Since I've been gone doing another mission, Key and Hanna have gotten closer, even if they still don't 'like' each other. I sometimes really hate how my agency works. Hanna and I may be different, but that doesn't mean we're both as heartless as we seem sometimes. I don't want to tear her and Kibum a part, but without Key, I'm doomed and so is my agency. 

      Key has no idea how great of an asset he is to my world . . . Hanna's world. 

Hanna's POV

      I dream about the nice moments Key and I had when we were kids. How he would always tug on my ponytail or when I would steal his toy and have him chase me. Key and I rarely fought with each other and when we did we couldn't stay mad at each other for a long period of time. We would miss each other's company too much.

      "Yah!!!" I scream as Key tugs on my hair again. "I told you to stop doing that!"

      "Yeah, yeah, I know, but it's so much fun! Haven't you ever done that to one of your friends?" He says as he sticks his tongue out at me.

      "Kibum, you know that's not possible . . . you know you're my only friend."

      I never knew how lonely I would be when Kibum left. It's not like I didn't have people I could hang out with. I just preferred being with Key. When he was gone I had immersed myself in training. Nothing could stop me, not even my dad. I was a prodigy that no one would have anticipated. It made all of the other people in my classes hate and resent me. They were too jealous, but I couldn't have cared less about what they thought. 

      During those long years I only thought of three things. 1) What I would do if I ever say Key again 2) Train, train, and train some more and 3) Never rely on one person too much, because they'll just hurt you the most. I know . . . weird and kind of depressing list, but hey, it what pulled me through most of my teenage years.

      Now that I've seen Key and maybe, possibly be able to bring back his memories, all of my old feelings for him have come back. I'd say it is a good thing, but I just have a dreadful feeling in my heart that he'll just leave, and disappear again. Living through a personal hell is something I don't want to do again. Not when I'm so close.

     "Key . . . Oppa . . . " Why can't you remember me?

Key's POV

      Hanna slowly stirs from her sleep and blinks lazily at me. She gives me the sweetest smile I've ever seen and my heart almost stops. My head starts hurting again because I feel like I've seen that smile somewhere before. I tilt my head to the side, staring at her, trying to figure everything out. Hanna looks back at me and then starts touching her face.

      "Do I have something on my face? Did I drool? Why are you staring at me?" She has the cutest questioning and concerned look on my face that I can't help burst into laughter. She gives me a weird look before she joins me, and I remember the last time she laughed like that was when we were ten years old . . .

      WAIT . . . WHAT????

 


 

Author's Note:

Allo, meh peoples!!!! Did you miss me???? What did you think of this chapter???? I've been really sick the last few days, so I've also been bedridden. Anyways, sorry if this chapter doesn't make a lot of sense, because I hadn't really planned out this chapter. Nonetheless, I hope you enjoyed it!!!

Readers and Subscribers, thank you for your patience and I hope you aren't too confused even though I don't explain a lot of things. If you are confused plz leave a comment and I will definitely try and answer your question in future chapters!!!! Don't forget to comment, subscribe, and upvote!!!!! I'm not asking you to do all three, but one of the three would be nice, so I know that I'm not writing to a nonexistent audience XP

~HAPPY READING!!!!!!

P.S. Did you like the insight of Nayoung's mind? I feel bad that she hasn't really played a big roll in this story yet. Anyways, now all of you know that she isn't a completely bad person!!!!! :)