New Seats and a Look Into Her Mind

After the Gunshot

Heain's (Hanna) POV

     I scan the classroom and my eyes instantly find Key and her. She's talking flirtatiously with the other members and Key has his attention already on her. I keep the glare on my face as I pick the desk that's all the way in the back corner. The girl who was sitting at the desk earlier got up and left. I have that effect on people when I'm like this. 

     The teacher comes in and tells me and her to come to the front and introduce us. She flounces her way up there while I drag my feet. Both of us bow to the class and she introduces herself. "Annyeong, Kim Na Young-imnida," she says with a bright smile. Ugh, she is over doing it by a lot. I don't bother with a hello. "Lee Hea In-imnida, but call me Hanna.)

     Before we can take a step forward the teacher says, "I have made a seating chart for this class. No complaining and try to get along with your partners because this is your partner for the rest of the semester." I could just hear the silent curses the students were giving to the teacher, but no one said a word. 

     "Alrighty then," the teacher says. "Starting in the back. Hea In and Key. Na Young and Onew. Taemin and Minho. Next row. Jonghyun and Sunghyun . . . "After she finished what she was saying, everybody got up and went to their new seats. When I sat down I immediately looked out the window. I didn't want to face Key just yet. Seeing his face would hurt too much.

     I heard a soft thud and knew that Key had sat down. He didn't try to talk to me and I didn't try to talk to him. He was probably trying to discreetly stare at Nayoung. I heard a light laugh and small conversation next to me. Looks like Nayoung is going first in this war. The teacher gets our attention and we all face forward and start taking notes.

* * *

     The bell rings, signaling lunch and the whole class sighs in unison. I get up from my desk and walk out. I head to the school library and go to my secret hideout that I found earlier today. I take out my lunch from my bag and slowly begin to eat it. After I finish I lie down on the soft grass and stare up at the sky. I marvel at how clear it is on such a bad day.

     I didn't know I fell asleep until I woke up to the sound of a distant bell. I sighed realizing that i was late to class. I entered the classroom with my best don't-look-at-me glare. The teacher continued teaching as I sit down at my desk. Key doesn't even look my direction which irritates me, but I didn't exactly make a great first impression. 

     When school ends I hang out in the library and tutor some students who aren't afraid to talk to me. They know how I truly am, but I told them that they aren't allowed to tell anyone. They always give me nods and quietly slip out of the library. It's about seven by the time I finally leave.

     I'm walking trough the parking lot to my car when I hear someone say my name. I turn around to see Nayoung there. She doesn't have her fake I'm-so-happy-and-cute act on right now. "What do you want?" I ask. 

     "From you? Nothing." Obviously, I think to myself. "You know you won't be able to win him back." Nayoung says. "He's already fallen for me. I can tell."

     "Sure he has, but I bet he'll run away the first moment your true self shows. By the way, love the get up."

     "I could say the same to you." She says with a smirk. "Since we're done here, I'll be leaving then. Goodbye for now." We both walk our separate ways, but what she says sticks with me. What if I can't win him back?

 


 

Author's Note:

Okay, maybe the chapters will vary in length depending on how creative I am. so what did you guys think of this chapter? It's a little confusing right? Don't worry, everything will make sense in the end . . . well maybe not everything. What's the story between Nayoung and Hanna? Has Key really fallen for Nayoung? Will Hanna be able to do what she wants? WHAT WILL HAPPEN???

Readers and Subscribers thank you for reading my stories!!! I hope you are enjoying this one and my other one. Don't forget to comment and subscribe if you haven't already!!!! If you're wondering, I'm only going to be writing two stories at one time, so whenever I finish my other story I'll start working on another one. Sorry if you have been impatient with me, lately, I've been really busy because of upcoming finals. I'll try to write one chapter for each story every day!!! Thank you again!

~HAPPY READING!