More Curious

After the Gunshot

Hanna's POV

     Aish, that stupid idiotic boy. Ugh, why did I have to wear a white shirt today? I try to dry my shirt, but it's no use. I look through my bag, trying to find my extra clothing, but then I remembered that I had taken them out last night because I was doing laundry. Damn it . . .

     I stick my head out of the bathroom to see if anyone's outside and not so surprisingly I find Key there. He's standing in such a girlish way that I scoff and raise an eyebrow at him. "What do you want?" I say with a hint of venom in my voice.

     He stares at me long and hard before replying. "I felt sorry towards you and I thought you might wanted some help. It doesn't seem like you have an extra shirt since you've been in there for ten minutes now." He bats his eyelashes at me with an innocent look on his face.

     I give him a dirty look. I know he spilled his drink on me on purpose. He seems to have found a new hobby in trying to annoy me. It brings back memories of us  playing and teasing with each other. Key snaps his fingers bringing me back to reality. "Is something wrong. You seemed sad for a moment, which is weird since you're always so . . . emotionless or angry a lot."

     "Never mind about it. It's nothing that is of your concern. Oh, and you're right I don't have an extra shirt." I go back to being cold, but he seems to be used to it by now.

     "I have an extra shirt that you can borrow. It would be big on you, but I don't think you would really care." He's right I don't care, but with him there's always a condition that I have to fulfill before he gives me something. At least that's how he was when we were little. "What's the catch?" I ask him.

     He smirks at me before saying, "How did you know that there was going to be something in exchange."

     "Easy. Exactly how I knew everything about you when we first met. You're pretty transparent. Maybe not to other people, but to me you are. I love people watching, but you're so boring because I was able to see right through you." I give him an innocent smile after I finish lightly insulting him.

     Oooh, he looks angry now. Well, he can't do much since I can kick his any day. 

Key's POV

     Dang, this girl seriously needs to get an attitude check. Or a sass check. Instead of yelling at her like I want to do, I just smirk and walk closer to her. She closes the bathroom door when she realizes that I'm coming closer. Just because you're in the girl's bathroom doesn't mean I'm not afraid to walk into it, I think as I push the door open. 

      She has a shocked look on her face and she quickly covers her chest. She shouldn't be so bashful, she's still wearing a bra. I roll my eyes at her reaction and look closer at her stomach. Like I saw in the cafeteria, it's a dragon tattoo with pretty flowers that wraps around her hips and stomach. I see some lettering on the edge of the tattoo, but I can't quite read it. 

     Without noticing I got closer to her and I could read the text now. Tell me, what has happened to my other half? Has he loved? Has he laughed? Now I'm living with half of myself, and my other doesn't know I exist. Will he ever remember? I stare at the writing in confusion. Who is this person that is so important to Hanna, that she had her thoughts tattooed on her?

     I slowly straighten up, making me about a foot away from Hanna. I deeply look into her eyes and see a mixture of fear, shock, and curiosity in her look. I don't know what she's expecting me to do. The more I learn about her, the more of a mystery she becomes. 

     "Can I have the shirt now?" Hanna says suddenly, raising a questioning eyebrow. I blink a few times before giving it to her. Silence stretches as she just holds onto the shirt. She coughs before saying, "Can you turn around, so I can put my shirt on. I know it seems like an odd request, but I still feel awkward. I'd recommend turning around soon before I knock you out."

     Well, she's back to being cold and sassy. I turn around, but I'm still curious about the poem-like tattoo she has. And how did she get a tattoo at such a young age? Without turning around I ask, "Hanna . . . Who is your tattoo talking about?"

 


 

Author's Note:

Ah . . . the suspense....isn't probably all that great. I at writing, but I'll continue because I have nothing else better to do XD Just kidding, but I enjoy doing this. It relaxes me and helps me keep my brain active. what do you think is going to happen next? Will Hanna tell the truth or will she skillfully avoid the question? Or will something interrupt them? 

Readers and Subscribers, I thank you SOOOOO much for being patient with me, because I know I have been lacking in my updating. I hope you aren't too annoyed or disappointed in me. I'm hoping to update more frequently since life is a bit less stressful for me!!! 

I have decided to stop writing my first fanfic "Welcome to America" and I will start writing another story soon. I have mentioned it several times already, so I hope you are anticipating for it. Don't know the tile yet, but the lead will be Onew :D

~HAPPY READING!!!!!!!