Meet The New Girls

After the Gunshot

Key's POV

     I don't know what it was about her face, but it was like there was something illuminating it from the inside out. And I noticed she didn't wear a lot of makeup. I looked at her uniform which was nice and pristine, but on her right lapel she had a small red flower pin there. I was so engrossed at looking at her that I didn't realize that she recognized me.

     "Omo. Aren't you Key from SHINee?? Oh my god! You are my bias in SHINee!!! Your sense of style is so amazing! Where do you get your hair dye? Oh, sorry. Too many questions right? Whoops, there's another question." She just kept talking and she was giving such a nice smile. I couldn't help but smile back at her. 

     "Are you a new student here?" I ask her. 

     "Yea. I recently moved here from a different district." She gives me another warm smile before she excuses herself. I sigh happily as I watch her walk off. "Key?" I jump when I hear Minho's voice. I totally forgot that he was standing next to me while I talked to . . . Dang it! I forgot to ask her what her name was!

     Minho and I walk into the classroom and girls start screaming, but luckily they don't try to approach us. I notice that Onew, Jonghyun, and Taemin are sitting in the back desks. I smile when I see them because that means we'll all be together. I guess that's good for the girls too because they get a lot of eye candy. 

     Taemin is sitting next to a girl and he seems to be talking really comfortably with her. Taemin's head moves a bit and my eyes widen when I see that it's that girl. I decide to sit in the desk in front of them. I turn around in my seat and Taemin and the girl both smile at me. 

     "Taeminnie, who's this?" I ask. 

     "She won't tell me her name," he says with a pout. "We'll find out later anyways."

     "Students! Students!" Oh, there's the teacher. I turn around quickly and focus on what the teacher is saying. "Obviously we have some new students who will be in our class. You know who SHINee is already, so we'll have our two new girl students come up here and introduce themselves . . . Oh . . . Where's-" 

     Just then the classroom door bangs open and in walks the girl who opened the door for us. 

 


 

Author's Note: 

Well, these chapters will be shorter than in myother story. It's easier for me. :D Key now knows that the two girls he's met today are new just like him!!!!!!! I wonder which one he likes more. XD (If you don't know the answer to that question, I think you need to have your brain checked XD) 

Subscribers and readers thanks for reading this!!!!! It's going to start out slowly, but I promise there will be some action later on. Don't forget to comment!!!! I don't mind if you comment once, twice, or more on a single chapter! I love to know what you guys think!!!!

~HAPPY READING!