Cliche Move

After the Gunshot

Hanna's POV

       Everything was so peaceful without Nayoung around. She's just making everything too difficult since Key is obviously smitten by her looks. Possibly her personality, but that's just a front. She's no where near as innocent as she looks. I scowl at Key's retreating figure and take a few deep breaths. It pisses me off knowing that he still likes her over me, but I haven't been doing a good job of winning him over.

      An idea forms in my head and I smile evilly to myself. It's a cliche thing to do, but I've seen how well it works from my friends experience and mine. I'll just have to try harder into seducing him. It's under-handed, I know, but I'm getting a bit desperate. If I don't move fast enough Nayoung will win, and I can't let that happen. Key was, and always will be, mine.

* * *

     I walk into class with a few minutes to spare and I see Key daydreaming. I roll my eyes and silently make my way over. I sit next to him and lean my face really close to his and open my eyes wide, giving me an innocent look. He still hasn't noticed me, so I softly blow against the side of his face. He wipes his head to the side and freezes when he sees how close I am to him. He blinks and I blink back with a small smile on my face.

      I get even closer to him, so that we're sharing the same air now. Our lips are just centimeters away. Key is frozen in his spot, so I take the initiative and put my hand on his knee as I give him a peck. I pull back almost instantly and give him a wink. I face forward just as the teacher comes in with the rest of the class. 

     I look over at Key half way through class and he still seems a bit shocked. I don't know if it was from me and what I did or because he can't accept the fact that I would do that. I smirk to myself and pat myself on the back mentally.

 


 

Author's Note:

Yea, I know it was a short chapter. Did you like it anyways??? Sorry, if the "seducing" wasn't good. It came out a lot better in my mind, but oh well, whatever. I've never had experience seducing someone, so I wouldn't know how to write it X( I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating. To tell you the truth I barely have time to write this and the other chapter I'm going to type up for my first fanfic. I hope you will stay patient!!!

Readers and Subscribers, thank you so much for being patient and I hope you have enjoyed my story. Don't forget to comment and subscribe. I have to honestly say that i like comments more than subscribers, so I would love to see your comments!!!! I take criticism very well, so don't hold back to much when your commenting. Anyways, thank you again and i hope to write another chapter really soon!!!!

~HAPPY READING!!!