Lies and Confusion

After the Gunshot

Hanna's POV

     "Appa," I say. "I think me dressing like this helped. Though . . . I don't know if I can save him. He's kind of lost his sincerity over the years." My dad just smiles at me and pats my head, telling me not too worry to much. I'm about to reply when my phone starts going off.

     "Yoboseyo?"

     "Uh . . . I hate to tell you this, but  . . . uhm . . ." I wait for the voice to tell me what's wrong. "He seemed to have followed you here. He's currently in the shaft right now."

     "WHAT?!" I scream. I knew someone was following me. I mentally slap myself a few times and then turn towards my dad who has a serious look on his face. "Key followed me. He's currently in the shaft I just used." He nods his head.

     He presses a button on his Bluetooth and starts talking into it. "Commence Plan 16G." The room suddenly bursts into activity as my dad grabs my wrist and we start swiftly walking somewhere. I'm surprised when we stop in front of a closet. I'm even more surprised when my dad pushes me and locks the door. 

     "YAH! APPA!!" I yell.

     "Sorry, hon." He says through the door. "I can't let him see you. Besides, the setting we're setting up right now is not appropriate for you to see." My eyes widen at that and I try to remember what Plan 16G was. This time I actually hit myself when I realize what it is. I lean my head against the door and sigh. I hope Key isn't too freaked out when he walks out of the shaft.

 

Key's POV

     It's taking the elevator a really long time to get to wherever it's headed. Another minute passes by and I can hear music. Did I just walk into a club of some kind? The music gets louder and my heart starts thumping with the beat of the bass. I bite my lip, rethinking my choice, when the doors open. 

     I was right . . . it was a club. I'm not going to describe what kind of club, because I don't want to ruin anyone's minds here. (Too late, probably XD) I try to avoid staring to much while I walk around. Suddenly two burly guys pick me up by the arms and drag me to a room. They then, promptly, pushed me into a chair and walked behind a large desk. 

     A tall fancy looking chair was in front of me with its back towards me. No one talks and I start to sweat a little. I don't know why I'm in here. Am I in trouble? What are they going to do to me? Will I get out of here alive? All sorts of questions were going through my mine, but my mind blanked out when the chair turned, revealing a man.

     IT'S THE MAN! My eyes widen as I stare at him and I tile my head. I must be dreaming or hallucinating, because this man couldn't be running a club like this. Like before, he was wearing a white suit, not a spec of dirt on it I might add. He didn't have a cold expression like I expected, but it wasn't smiling either.

     "What are you doing here, son?" The man asks. His voice is lower than I remember it.

     I stutter before I can finally get a clear answer out. "I was . . . uh . . . following someone." I cringe a little at my truthful, but lame excuse.

     The man lifts one eyebrow at me. "If you followed someone here, they either work here, or are a member here. Were you following a woman, though? We don't let anyone underage know the code to get into the club."

     I contemplate if I should tell him that it was a girl my age who I followed. I'm about to answer when my phone goes off. I glance at the man and he motions for to answer it. "Yoboseyo?" I hear on the other line. Wait. I know that voice!

     "YAH! Where are you?" I yell into the phone.

     "Aish," Hanna says. "What crawled up your pants? And if you have to know, I'm home, duh."

     "Why is your home a club?"

     "What are you talking about? I live in an apartment with a mom and dad. A club? I didn't know you did that kind of thing. That's messed up Key." I gape at nothing. She dares accuse me? I saw her walk in here.

     "Don't lie to me! I know you aren't home! I followed you to this secret club!"

     "Uh, Key. I seriously have no idea what you're talking about. Are you sure you weren't, like, hallucinating it? And why did you try to follow me? Besides, I never saw you again today after you left me in the classroom. I left through I back door." I know she's lying, but her voice sounds so sincere. I bite my lip trying to calm myself.

     "Whatever," I growl into the phone. "Since you're on the line, could you possibly come get me?"

     "WHAT?! Why me? Are you in trouble or something?" I'm about to reply, but my phone is snatched out of my hands. One of the men has the phone in his hand and he ends the call. I look back at the man in the white suit. He's studying me, I guess, with curiosity and . . . sadness?

     "Would you two please this young man back outside. I think he lost his way." I don't argue with him, because I want to leave as soon as possible, but I want to know one thing.

     "What's your name?" He smiles at me and says, "You can just call me Mr. Kim." Then the men take me away. Now I'm back to standing in the alleyway again, staring at the wall. I have no idea what just happened, but I'm grateful Mr. Kim let me go. I want to report him, but I'm afraid that he'll come after me.

     I look back at the wall one last time before turning my back and walking away.

 


 

Author's Note:

I am loving this story the more I write it!!!!! I'll let ya'lls dirty minds imagine what the club was like. I don't care what you imagine, just keep it to yourself please. I hope you enjoyed the chapter!!!! what do you think Key will do now? Will he just let the matter drop? Or will he become suspicious of Hanna? What will Nayoung do? (sorry, I havne't put her in much)

Readers and Subscribers thank you so much for being patient and liking my story!!!!!! Don't forget to comment and subscribe if you haven't!!!! I don't ike silent readers!!!! I love reading your comments so I hope you do. Thanks for reading!!!!

~HAPPY READING!