Lunch Time Fun

After the Gunshot

Key's POV

     Did she seriously just do that? Now I can't get that instant feeling of her lips on mine. It was just a peck. Why was this making my heart race and my mind blank? I'm just frozen in a state of shock right now. I can't even pay attention to what the teachers is teaching. 

     The bell ringing finally snaps me back to reality. By the time I pack up everything, Hanna is already gone off to lunch with some of her friends. I enter the cafeteria and am greeted by the normal buzz that's always there. Unaware of what I was doing, my eyes roam the cafeteria. I see Nayoung sitting with her lunch, but my gaze skips over her. My stare zeroes in on Hanna, who is in the lunch line. 

     I get at the end, but my many fangirls tell me to go in front of them. I eventually end up a few people behind Hanna, and I can't help but stare at her. She turns around as if she can sense me and our eyes lock. She gives me a flirtatious wink and blows me a kiss before flouncing off to her table. I pay for my food as fast as I can and go sit down next to Hanna.

     She glances at me, but doesn't say anything. Her friends stare at me and her with weird looks. I give them a dazzling smile and they instantly melt. "What are you doing here, Kay-ah?" Hanna asks me, using aegyo. Dang, she is just too adorable.

      "I thought I'd be adventurous today and sit with a different crowd." I smirk at her, loving my excuse.

      "Are you sure about that? Because your normal crowd, which I have noticed over the few weeks I've been here, are full of screaming girls and the rest of your band mates. The only thing right now that we're missing is your band mates, but that won't last for long. They'll probably come over here in approximately . . . 3 seconds." She says all of this without looking up and before I can say anything I here Minho's voice.

      "KEY!!! What are you doing over there?" I just gesture to them to come over and they do. Hanna's friends make room for them while she just rolls her eyes. "Is this where we'll be sitting from now on?" Onew asks me.

     "No. We'll go back to our normal table tomorrow, but we'll be having a new lunch buddy." I smile slyly and make a subtle nod towards Hanna. She still hasn't looked up yet, so she doesn't catch it. My members catch on quickly and start bombarding her with questions. 

     "Do you like playing video games?"

     "Do you like banana milk? What's your favorite flavor?"

     "Are you single? What type of shampoo do you use?"

     "Your perfume smells nice. It was a present right??

     "Do you like to dance or sing? You should show us sometime."

     Hanna doesn't say anything throughout the whole entire interrogation. When they are finished Hanna finally looks up, and I can tell she's annoyed right away. She cuts me a what-the-heck-are-you-doing-and-I-will-surely-kill-you-later look. I give her my sweetest smile and continue eating.

     "My name is Lee Heain, but I prefer to go by Hanna. I don't have much of a life besides school, so most of your questions are irrelevant, so I shall not answer them." Wow, snippy. I roll my eyes sending my friends the message that she's overreacting. 

     Ten minutes go by in silence at the table and I'm starting to get bored. I look over at Jonghyun who looks just as bored as I am, so we do this weird communication with our eyes. After Jonghyun gets my plan he smirks and nods his head. He gets up and says that he's going to the restroom. When the right amount of time passes I announce that I'm going to go throw away my drink.

     When I'm half-way out of my seat, Jonghyun "accidently" runs into me causing me to "accidently" spill part of my drink on her shirt . . . which happens to be white. I am disappointed that it landed more on the bottom half of her shirt.

    She jumps up angrily and starts picking up her stuff. Someone grabs her arm stopping her and whispers start to erupt everywhere. Some people are even pointing and I look to where they are pointing. My eyes widen when I see a . . . very large tattoo along her belly. It was a mix of dragons and flowers. It was quite fantastic work, but I have no idea how she could've gotten it since she was still under 18. 

      Who and what is she really?

 


 

Auhtor's Note:

Oh hey guys!!! I actually started writing this chapter a few days ago, but didn't get the time to finish, but here I am now and I finished it!!! I think I'm going to start putting my author's note at the beginning. Maybe, idk. I hope you have enjoyed this chapter and if you're confused, don't worry, because I am too XP I'm serious, I can always start stories and I know what I want to happen, I just lose inspiration on how to do it. Ugh, but I'll try to continue. 

Subscribers and Readers, thank you for your patience and your loyalty!!!! Don't forget to comment, subscribe, and upvote!!!! What do you think should happen next? I'm serious, please comment, because I'm kind of lost myself at the moment DX

~HAPPY READING!