Kris (Exo) (& Chanyeol)

Oneshot Collection
✏ PRETTY BOY -- KRIS (AND CHANYEOL) (EXO)
Request: you and chanyeol have a fight? ouo
Request: kris asks you out date after a bad break up with your boyfriend?

You were pissed.

No, you were beyond pissed. You were livid.

Your long time boyfriend for over a year had broken up with you last week, saying he needed time to ‘think’ and ‘re-evaluate your relationship’. On top of that, the stupid happy virus aka Park Chanyeol had hurt your best friend, ditching her for some younger girl.

Normally you would have comforted hurt, wishing how the cheshire cat boy would grow warts and turn into a frog. Though, at this point, you were so close to cracking skulls.

And that was exactly what you were going to do.

The bell for lunch had already rang, the hall swarming with students. Even so, you were able to locate the freakishly tall male.

Stupid Park Chanyeol, stupid Park Chanyeol, you chanted in your mind as you stormed your way through the sea of students in the hall. You were sure if you could see your face it would have screamed death, judging from the sea of students parting ways and practically scurrying off when seeing you. Not that you cared.

Infact, it somewhat amused you in some dark, twisted way.

Your eyes fixated on your target, whom currently was stood infront of an open locker speaking to an equally as freakishly tall kid by the name of Yifan or Kris - whatever he was calling himself these days.

He pissed you off too. Not for the fact he had done anything, just .. we.. he did. That was all that mattered.

Oh look at me, I’m from Canada and can speak four languages, you mocked him in your head causing yourself to chuckle darkly as you approached, practically in arms distance now. You were cruel sometimes when you were annoyed. What could you say, it was your biggest flaw.

Well, maybe not your biggest, you had plenty of others, but still…

The pair of them hadn’t even bothered to notice your presence when you finally stopped to stand behind them. Arms crossed, you let out a loud fake cough to get there attention.

It worked.

It was the pretty boy who acknowledge you first, wearing his usual -face expression when he turned to give you a glance over. You only prayed for his sake he wasn’t checking you out, otherwise it would be two asses you had to kick today.

Noticing the others directed attention, Chanyeol turned causing his eyes to  fall on you. You saw a wash of horror and amusement on his face, if that combination was even possible, as he done the same glance over thing as the other.

What was it with these two? You gritted your teeth, your temper practically flaring. You were surprised you hadn’t spontaneously combusted you were so angry. That was a real thing, right?

“You hurt my friend” you spoke finally, cutting the silence. The tension so thick between the three of you, you could cut it with a knife.

The other just blinked at your statement, as if he had no idea what you were talking about, causing you grit your teeth once more. It took all the will power you had not to jump on him right then and there and tear him limb from limb, but you at least had some class.

Throwing him a bone, you gave him your friends name. A brief smile flashed across his lips upon hearing it, before dropping back to his previous expression. “Oh yah, i’m sorry about that.. but she said we could be friends!” he said with a edge of defence. You didn’t believe the sorry part at all.

“Oh really? Well I dont think that’s quite good enough” you adjusted your standing position, switching to lean from one leg to another after it going slightly numb, “you hurt my friend, now i’m going to hurt you”.

Mr. Pretty Boy Kris — yes you were calling him pretty boy now — stayed quiet throughout the whole ordeal, silently observing. You liked him a little more now because of it, but it didn’t change the fact you disliked him. Just .. a little less now. Maybe.

“You? You’re going to hurt me?” stupid head aka Park Chanyeol interrupted your thoughts, practically laughing at your threat. The mere sound of his voice spiking your temper once again.

You simply nodded.

“How?” you practically smirked at his response, your baiting him on had worked.

In a swift movement, you had raised your right leg and booted him with your entire bodies force where it hurt guys the most — between the legs.

In a split second, Chanyeol was doubled over, holding onto his sacred area, screaming words of profanities in your direction. You were sure you heard a sob and saw a tear or two as well. Much to your delight.

Mr Pretty Boy Kris actually had shown signs of life now, ducking down to Chanyeol’s now doubled over height asking him if he was okay. All you did was stand there and roll your eyes. You were sure guys exaggerated about how much it hurt.

You heard Chanyeol muttering something about his “mini Chanyeol” - how disgusting - and something about you could have damaged his ability to have kids now.

Letting out a loud laugh, you doubled over and slapped a hand on your knee, exaggerating your amusement. “Well, it looks like I’ve done the world a favour then” you said and with that, turned and walked off back down the hall.

It was almost empty now at this point, thankfully, or you were sure you would have attracted quite the crowd from Chanyeol’s loud yelling. Speaking of which, you could still hear in the background.

You were practically beaming from trumipth as you stalked back towards your own locker. You had a class in 10 minutes, though you felt so good you considered skippin-

A hand on your shoulder pulling you back interrupted your train of thoughts. It couldn’t have been Chanyeol, was your immediate thought, still hearing him wailing in the background. You spun round, fist in air, ready to defend yourself before it being caught in a palm much larger than your own; pretty boy.

“What do you want?” you practically growled, attempting to mimic a face much darker than his. You were sure you looked more ferial than face though. His eyes scanned over your face for a second too long, you opened your mouth to repeat your previous sentence again before he cut you off.

“Go out with me” he said. You practically choked.

“Yah, are you crazy?!” you yanked your fist out of his palm and your heel, stomping your feet as you stalked back off down the hall, faster than your original pace.

Just what the hell was he thinking? Did he think this was some kind of joke? Did he have some kind of death wish?

Before you could even continue your train of thoughts, his body blocked your path and you silently cursed his freakishly long legs for easily being able to out speed you.

“I’m serious, go out with me” he repeated, leaning against the nearby wall. You swore under your breath and turned to move around him, before his hand caught your arm.

“Yah, did you not just see what I did to your friend?!” you half threatened him, attempting to pull your arm loose form his grip. For a pretty boy, you had to admit, he was pretty strong too. Though, right now, you weren’t giving him brownie points for it.

He took a glance back to Chanyeol, who still remained in the same position as before, before back to you. You mimicked his action, taking a peek back at his friend before returning to glare at him and his grip on your arm.

“From what I gather, he deserved it” you heard him speak, glancing up from your arm to his face, you expected to see some form of a different emotion on his face, though his usual expressionless expression - if that was even a thing - still remained.

“Besides” he continued, “when I saw you coming over, I thought it was to talk. I was going to ask you anyway” he added, a flicker of a smile crossing his face for a second.

You were sure you had witnessed one of the rarest things in the world. A smile from the mighty face that was Wu Yifan, more commonly known as Kris or more recently in your mind, pretty boy. Not that the last one you would explicitly share.

Biting the inside of your cheek, you examined his face for any signs of dishonesty. You hardly knew this guy but somehow you got the impression he wasn’t that type of person, his friend on the other hand, well..

“If I say yes, will you let go of my arm?” you said, titling your head to look at him with a raised eyebrow. You didn’t want to admit it - not even to yourself - that maybe, just maybe you liked the idea of you and him just a tiny bit. A tincy tiny bit somewhere far in the back of your mind in a deep dark hole surrounded by cobwebs and dust and-

“Yes” he spoke flatly, breaking your current train of thoughts. You had almost forgotten he was there at all for a second. Almost.

You took a second to think it over, before giving a lengthy sigh. “Alright then.. Now let go, I think you bruised me” with that, he released his grip on your arm. You pulled your sleeve up to examine the flesh underneath  looking for any traces of bruising, though you found none.

Considering what you had just done to his friend though… ash, you didn’t care anyway.

“You can take me out this weekend for ice cream. Oh and I only eat vanilla, just so you know” you spoke as you started to stalk off back down the hall, though lighter in your steps this time, waving a hand over your shoulder in goodbye.

You couldn’t help but admit to yourself that you were happy about the ordeal. Even if it was only a little.