Suho (Exo)

Oneshot Collection
✏ GREEN EYED MONSTER -- Suho (& Kris) (Exo) (Continued)

(A/N: here’s the second part!)

 


 

It had almost been a week since you last saw the boys.

You were avoiding them. There was no denying it, you were.

You didn’t attend their shows or performances, nor did you wait in the dressing rooms or backstage for them afterwards. You didn’t even call or message them to see how things were.

You thought if you turned a blind eye to the way women practically threw themselves at Suho that it would make you feel better.

It didn’t.

If anything it made you feel worse.

To make things even worse you were sure you had also gained weight. You felt significantly heavier and more mammoth like, most likely do to your ice cream gorging fests to make you feel better. It didn’t work — and not only did you feel bad but you looked it too.

You had been a cauldron of emotions this past week.

As much as you didn’t want to, you considered the fact that you were maybe overreacting. The part of your mind that wanted to kiss and make up with Joonmyun told you to get over it, that these things happened whether he was an idol or not. That you should just forget about it and be happy that he sees you at all. Then there was the part of you that was still upset. That told you not to get over it.

You settled on a mixture of both right now as you slowly slummed your way over to the boys dorms.

You wasn’t in the best mood to see them, but after Sehun had practically chewed your ear off over the phone, you had to. You had refused a dozen times but he didn’t give in, pulling out the aeygo voice to finally knock you down. You hated how you were a er for it.

“Noona~” the maknae chimed, greeting you when you arrived. You had asked him also a dozen times also not to call you it, but he didn’t listen to that either. You were only slightly older than him yourself, but eventually gave in when the other members caught on and started calling you it too.

You peered your eyes around the dorm for the sight of Suho, seeing only Luhan and Yixing on the couches in the background, both of which greeted you with a wave. You returned it.

“Are you looking for Suho? He isn’t here right now” Sehun spoke. Like he had uttered magic words you relaxed, the tension from your body easing up slightly. It was like walking into the three bears house and finding out daddy bear wasn’t home. It wasn’t a get out of jail free pass, but it was a delay from your inevitable sentence.

You wanted to see Suho, but at the same time you didn’t. You were a walking contradiction.

You ended up playing cards with the three males for almost an hour. Sehun had tried numerous times to turn it into strip poker, the other two males firmly telling him no at every attempt. You weren’t good at poker, nor had you had any intention to strip, so you were thankful for their refusal. That being said, you couldn’t help but laugh at his antics.

”.. er … Noona? could you get some chips from the kitchen?” it was Yixing that asked. You looked up from your hand of cards at his words, rolling your eyes before facing your cards downwards on the coffee table and getting up. You heard Luhan shout “and soda too!” as you were making your way across the room.

You didn’t live here, you were a guest, so why were you on snack duty? And why was Yixing calling you Noona?! He was older than you for goodness sake. You let out a ‘hmpth’ as you padded into the boys’ kitchen.

You were rummaging through the cupboards, a soda bottle tucked under your arm when you heard the kitchen door click closed. You didn’t spare a glance at the sound, figuring perhaps it was Sehun getting impatient for his snacks. You finally retrieved a bag of chips from underneath the assorted food packaging, adding it to your bounty.

You stuffed the other assorted food items back into the cupboard, forcing it shut. You had no idea how the boys could live so disorganized but then again.. they were boys. You grabbed a stack of glasses off the side as you turned to exit the room-.

Joonmyun

You were ambushed. Cornered. There was no escape.

Sehun said he wasn’t home? When did he get home? You hadn’t even heard him enter the apartment. Unless he was hiding in one of the bedrooms all of this time, which you highly doubted, you knew this was planned. You were going to have some choice words with the three males outside. You should have known something was up after Sehun was oh so persistent you come over.

”_______-ah, can we talk?” Suho was the first to speak. You simply blinked at him in response, your expression blank as if you had no idea what he was talking about. Of course, you did. You had been avoiding him because of it.

You muttered a “sure” before placing the chips, soda and cups on the counter. You crossed your arms across your chest and then leaned against the counter with your hip. You waited for him to speak.

You waited

and waited

and waited.

and..

Nothing. It was silent between the pair of you. Almost a minute had passed by and Suho hadn’t said a word. So much for him wanting to talk. Hmm?

You stared at Suho who only stared back at you back, mirroring your blank expression.

”.. Have I done something to upset you?” you heard Suho speak, words finally escaping him.

Had he done something to upset you?. You forced yourself not to laugh. You really did, practically biting onto your tongue to stop yourself from doing so. He had no idea.

Here he was, asking if he had upset you, yet he had no idea. No idea of how you felt or most likely why he was even asking you.

“Did my brother say something?” you shot back. You didn’t need to hear an answer to know you were right.

Kris has always been involved with your relationships whether you liked it or not, poking his nose in acting the role of the overprotective older brother. He chose who you could date and who you couldn’t, which at first the latter had included Joonmyun. You were starting to debate whether he was right or not to be doubtful.

You listened as Suho repeated himself again, asking if he had upset you and why you had been avoiding him.

You really didn’t want to do this now. You didn’t want to do this ever, but you especially didn’t want to do this now. He had caught you off guard by trapping you in the kitchen with him, giving you no way to escape. You hadn’t had time to prepare your speech, to rehearse your conversation in your head before hand.

You could have just said it was nothing and learn to swallow your jealously like any other girlfriend to an idol. It was too late for that now, you couldn’t get away with it. You knew Suho wouldn’t let you, especially after Kris poking his nose in.

“You want to know what’s wrong?..” you finally spoke, your tone way too aggressive than you meant for it to be. You quickly backtracked. “I mean… I’ll tell you what’s wrong” you quickly amended yourself in a much softer tone.

You forcefully swallowed your pride and the part of you that told you were still mad.

“I was jealous” you spoke. Just admitting it to yourself out loud was a weight lifting off your shoulders.

You saw Suho open his mouth as if to speak before you quickly motioned for him to wait with your finger. You wasn’t finished.

“I was jealous and I was hurt and I was angry. I still am a little..” you paused for a split second, shocking with yourself on how honest you were being, “…of how women always drool all over you. How they hang all over you like a bad smell..” you took another pause.

“I know with being an idol and all I should get used to it, but .. Joonmyun I can’t. I can’t get used to it” the invisible weight that you had been carrying the past week seemed to lighten and lighten as you spoke. Once you started to let it out you couldn’t stop.

“I can’t help but wonder why you’re with me when you have women like themthrowing themselves at your feet so willing. You could have your choice of …”

“But I don’t want them” Suho cut you off.

“Joonmyun, please I’m not finished” you said shooting him a warning glare. Suho only chuckled in response.

You had never felt so little and small before by your own actions. Never had you been so open and honest with how you felt to anyone, not even yourself. Here you were, voicing your insecurities so openly one by one to the person who caused them.

It felt … good. Strangely enough. It felt really good.

It felt good but you didn’t ever want to do it again. Ever.

You heard Suho coo your name as he wrapped his arms around your waist. You in turn buried your face in his shoulder, hiding in the crook of his neck. You were already starting to pinken as you spoke, feeling ridiculous for even admitting how you felt, but now it was safe to say your pinks were warming furiously.

Suho uttered reassuring words into your ear, about how he was sorry he had made you feel that way, that he was sorry he had no idea how you felt, that there wasn’t anyone he loved besides you.

You felt silly for avoiding him over such a small thing. You cursed at yourself for it. You had missed him, even whilst mad at Suho you had missed him.

His voice. His smell. His touch. His everything.

You missed him.

You were also going to have a few words with your brother Yifan, on how you didnt need his continuous sticking his nose in your business. You were a big girl after all, you could manage by yourself. You didn’t want to think about that right now though. You were too busy marvelling in your boyfriends embrace.

”.. Can we get the soda and chips now, noona?” you heard a voice question, breaking your moment of bliss. You looked up to find Sehun standing at the door, a flash of red and blonde hair behind him no doubt belonging to Luhan and Yixing.

You were about to tell them to get out before Joonmyun beat you too it. Grabbing the snacks assembly off of the side he trudged over to the door, handing them to the maknae before shooing him out. You heard a ooo’s and aaa’s from the trio, causing you to laugh and shake your head.

“That should keep them busy for at least 10 minutes” you heard Suho speak, the door clicking closed once more. You bit the inside of your cheek as your lips formed into a uncontrollable smile at his words, being wrapped in his embrace once more.

You felt the brief brushing of lips against your neck, causing your eyelids to flutter slightly.

If this was the treatment you got after admitting you were jealous, you would let yourself be consumed by the green eyed monster more often.