Luhan (Exo)

Oneshot Collection
✏ JUST FRIENDS -- LUHAN (EXO)

Request: can I request a Luhan scenario where he’s jealous of your friendship with Kai? I got this idea from the wolf MV xD Thank youu ~ :3

(A/N: I haven’t watched the other MV for Wolf yet, soooo hopefully this is semi-ok?-ish. Lemmie know if not. SOMEHOW THIS TURNED OUT REALLY ANGSTY I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY.)

 


 

He’s just a friend.

You had assured Luhan over and over.

He’s just a friend and nothing more.

You weren’t even sure why you were justifying your friendship with Kai to Luhan. The two of you weren’t even dating.

You had been friends for a long time, sure, but nothing progressed past that. Just friends. Just like you were with Kai.

“I dont like him” Luhan stated, glaring at him through your living room window. Kai had just dropped you off after the pair of you had visited the library together. You needed a book for your class project and Kai had offered to drive you. You weren’t about to say no.

You didn’t know what you had to do to prove that a trip to a library didn’t qualify as a date. You got books, you chatted, that was all. That didn’t qualify as a date. Did it?

No it didn’t. Not in your eyes anyway. If it did, you and Luhan had been on over a hundred dates. It did not qualify as a date.

“You spend too much time with him” Luhan added, his glare now focusing on you. You raised an eyebrow at him, slipping your bag off your shoulder and dropping it onto the floor next to your couch.

Was he jealous? Why would he be jealous? You were sure you heard a hint of jealously in his voice.

You couldn’t figure out why though. Just friends. You were just friends.

“If you came over to scold me, then you can leave now” you mumbled, plopping yourself down on your couch pulling off your shoes.

“I didn’t” Luhan said, a voice much lower now as if he was hurt by your words. You weren’t the one shooting glares about; you didn’t feel guilty.

Well, maybe you did a little. You couldn’t help it. When he made those eyes at you like a smacked puppy dog, you felt as if you had committed a crime. Though, you hadn’t.

It wasn’t a date after all.

 

 

Everyday that week Luhan escorted you to class.

You had told him no a thousand times. That you were perfectly fine going by yourself. He didn’t listen.

“Call me when you finish, i’ll pick you up” Luhan spoke, escorting you all the way to your classroom door. You were about to respond you were fine to walk him, before he glared at you, halting your voice.

Gosh, you felt like a prisoner. Being taken to and from class, escorted all the way up to the door. You were surprised Luhan hadn’t tried sitting in your class with you. Not that you teacher would aloud it.

He didn’t even go here.

“Alright” you gave in and muttered, scurrying off into your class. He watched you from the door before moving out of sight. You let out a sigh when he finally left.

You felt a buzz from your phone. You didn’t need to check it to know who it was from.

You checked it anyway. You were right.

Luhan.

‘Remember to call me’ it read.

Yep, you were a prisoner alright.

 

 

Kai had kissed your cheek.

More of a brush of the lips that anything, thanking you for helping him with his project. He had scored top marks, an A+. He was safe for the rest of the semester. He put it down to your help. You shrugged it off.

Normally you would have laughed and thought nothing of such an action. After all, you were just friends. Nothing more.

Though, Luhan had seen you. Seen him.

He wasn’t happy.

“He kissed you” Luhan practically said in a growl, glaring at the other male through the window screen of his car. You currently sat in the passenger seat, trying to coach him not to do whatever he was thinking of doing.

From the look on his face, it wasn’t something nice. At all.

You had never seen him this angry before. You were sure of it. You wasn’t even sure why he was angry in the first place. Afterall, the pair of you were just friends, too.

“I’d hardly qualify that as a kiss, Luhan” you commented, a hand through his hair like you would do as kids.

Granted it was thicker and more filled with product than when you were kids, making your fingers tangle in it rather than brushing, but the action was the same. He once said it soothed him, like when you would a puppy on the head.

You found it weird but did it anyway. You were friends afterall.

“He kissed you” he repeated, obviously ignoring your previous words of how it didn’t qualify as a kiss. Kai was out of sight now, you assumed returning to his own car and leaving the campus carpark. It was pretty much empty beside the car you were both in.

That didn’t stop Luhan’s piercing gaze out the front of the window screen. You were sure he was just avoiding looking at you.

“We’re just friends” you commented again, continuing your brushing of his hair action. You could feel the product in his hair build up on your fingers, fighting the urge to wipe them on your shirt. They’d only get covered in goop again.

The tension that was visible in the muscles of his neck was lessening, you had noticed. Maybe you were helping sooth him afterall.

“Does that mean I can kiss you then?” Luhan’s gaze moved to stare at you now. You froze, pausing your brushing of his hair action from his sudden words. His expression was so serious you held your breathe, his eyes almost burning holes into your own.

You gulped. The car suddenly felt increasingly smaller, claustrophobia washing over you.

“If you want” you responded in a small voice, trying to control the quiver in your voice. You wasn’t even sure what you were saying, but the surprise in Luhan’s eyes signified it obviously wasn’t what he was expecting.

You stayed silent, your breathes shallow. You felt like any second now Luhan would lean over and eat you up. Literally.

It felt as if eternity had passed before Luhan’s gaze finally shifted. Surprise surprise, back to the front of the window screen. When the car revved into life, you realised why.

You had forgotten you were in his car for a second. Through the intensity of everything and all.

“Cmon, i’ll treat you to ice cream” Luhan spoke, a voice noticeably higher and slightly less somber than before. Cheerful, even. His sudden change in mood exhausted you. You sunk back into the seat.

You thought he was going to kiss you.

You were sure you saw a flicker of consideration across his face to do so too.

You couldn’t help but feel a little disappointed.

You were just friends, after all.