Baekhyun (Exo)

Oneshot Collection
✏ DETENTION - Baekhyun (Exo) (Continued)

Request: B-B-BRING THE FLUFF OUT ; u ; that baekhyun detention scenario is so cute and i just— so much love for you. If you don’t mind, would you make a Drabble continuing the detention scenario where baekhyun and oc finally be in a relationship with eac other? thanks, unnie! ^ ^ /clings to you.

(A/N: I’m glad you enjoyed it!! and of course — here is your fluff! Sneakily writing this on the train. Oops. It’s probably not as fluffy as you wanted, but this is what I thought of and ehhh. Lemmie know if you want more fluff, i’ll redo it.)

 


 

Since your detention with Baekhyun the two of you had been significantly closer. 

He never lent you another pencil, no, nor did he lend you his notes, but he did continue speaking to you. Considering he barely spoke a word to you before, it was something.

“This would be easier if you just let me copy yours” you grumbled, the pair of you currently sat on the floor in your bedroom. 

Your History teacher, the same History teacher that had sent you to detention together, had set you an foreign History project. She stressed, especially to you, that if you did not pass then you would have to attend make up classes all Summer.

There was no way you were wasting your Summer taking History.

So, in order to give you moral encouragement, Baekhyun and you were studying together.

Well, you were studying, you wasn’t sure what Baekhyun was still doing at your place. He had already finished hours ago and you were still struggling on the first few questions. 

“It was a independent project, if you copy mine, then we’ll both fail” he commented, you only rolled your eyes in response. 

“It’s not even that difficult, look” he spoke once again, snatching your paper from you. You only glared at him in response, observing him as his eyes rolled over your paper. You were glad that your close friend was such a genius.Baekhyun the brains — yet another nickname you added to your list. 

He much preferred it to Bacon. You still called him it though.

Were you and Baekhyun close friends? After your detention together he spoke to you more, even spent time at your house. Yeah, you were close friends. 

“You’ve been studying for hours and this is all you have?!” he finally commented, handing your paper back to you. The term handling being used lightly, more attempting to throw it at you and it floating towards the floor instead and you picking it up, “you haven’t even wrote your name!” he scolded. 

You scowled at him, shuffling your papers back into a pile and reading over the front page. Oh yeah, you hadn’t. 

“Alright, so i’m not super smart like you!” you retorted back, sticking out your tongue and scribbling your name on the top of your page, “you see, done, now do I get a reward?” you held up the paper to show him playfully. 

He didn’t look at your paper, instead he stared at you. 

Not his usual ‘i’m judging you stare’, his stare that made you squirm under the scrutiny of his gaze. 

“You want a reward?” he rose an eyebrow in saying, his voice a tone you couldn’t quite identify, though it was vastly difference from his usual one. You nodded hesitantly. 

Before you could react, Baekhyun took your wrist and tugged you towards him, causing you to drop your papers across the floor in the process. You were about to scold him and ask him what the hell he was doing before his lips covered yours. 

You froze. He was kissing you. Bacon was kissing you. 

His softer than expected but still chapped lips moulded against your smooth ones. Yes, you had considered what Baekhyun’s lips were like before. You had said you liked Baco- Baekhyun and you had meant it. Sort of. 

No wait, you did. You did. You were just surprised from his sudden actions. Baekhyun had never acted so … forward before. 

The pair of stayed lip locked for what seemed like minutes before Baekhyun was the one to pull away. Reality smacked into you and you pushed yourself away from him. 

“Yah! I said reward, not ual harassment!” you said, patting your cheeks trying to calm the flush in them. Baekhyun let out a low chuckle, though you peeked at him seeing he was slightly flushed too. 

Damn, Bacon. 

You heard him mutter “i’ve been waiting to do that a while” as he collected up your papers and held them out to you. You snatched them back and held them to your chest, the heat continuing to burn in your face.

You could still remember vividly the feeling of his lips against yours, the scene on repeat in your mind. The way they moulded perfectly against yours, the smell of him up close.

Ash, your mind was in the gutter. You would never pass now. 

“If you finish your assignment, then i’ll give you another reward” he commented, shooting you a smirk that didn’t quite fit his face. 

You had never studied so hard in your life.