Chapter 3

Your Eyes On Me

Sohee's POV

Second day of class. As usual, I arrived early in school. I pulled out a book, Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice, from my bag and continue reading where I stopped last night. I was enjoying the story when someone went inside the classroom. I lifted my head and saw Minhyuk. He went straight on his seat and looked at me.

"Hi Lizzy!" He cheerfully said.

"Huh?" I looked around to check who he is talking to, but found out that we are the only ones in the classroom. I scrunched my eyebrows.

He chuckled. "I'm talking to you."

"B-but my name is not Lizzy. My name is..."

"Sohee. Kwon Sohee. I know your name." He rolled his eyes. "I was just joking on you. You were totally engrossed in reading that book, and I thought you will get my joke."

Wow. At least, he knows my name. He knows my name!!! I'm mentally jumping in joy. But, why did he call me 'Lizzy'?

"Lizzy is Elizabeth Bennet's nickname, the protagonist in Pride and Prejudice, right?" He asked me.

I nodded in response, but gave him a confused look.

"I really thought you would get it, but no. There, I still have to explain." He sighed. "I thought, maybe, you are imagining you're Elizabeth so I called you that."

"Ah. So that's it." I mumbled.

"Yes, you're so intelligent, but where's your fun side? You can't find your Mr. Darcy with that personality, you know." Minhyuk slumped in his chair.

"I'm not really trying to find a guy for me." I said. Because I already found you. I added, but just in my thoughts.

He just nodded.

"I never thought you read books like Pride and Prejudice." I told him.

He just played with his phone and ignored what I said. With that, I just continue reading my book, until our other classmates started coming in the classroom.

 

"Hey Minhyuk!" Yukwon approached him. "How was last night?" He smirked.

Minhyuk laughed. "I never thought she hasn't done it yet with other guys."

They are probably talking about Seungyeon. I kept quiet, pretending to be still reading the book I have in my hands, and listened to them.

"Oh man!" Yukwon hi-fived Minhyuk. "Bingo! You're the first. Were you gentle?" Yukwon chuckled.

"I don't think so." He smirked. "She's probably not going to class today. I think it still hurts, dude!"

They hi-fived again.

 

And my week passed just like that. Reading a classic book, as it is my favorite genre, and having some small talk with Minhyuk if he goes to class early. I really didn't know that a guy like him reads a lot of books. Take note, classical books. Well, he did not say that he does, but I can tell that he reads because he knows too well almost everything in the stories. Then, when the others would arrive, I would just listen to what they are talking about. I also knew now that Saab is a club in Hongdae. I asked Hayana about that and she said that Minhyuk and his friends frequent that place.

Han Seungyeon went to class only three days this week, and of course, she flirted again with Minhyuk. 

One week. That's Minhyuk's expiration date for girls. Next Monday, they will not be together anymore.

A smile crept up on my face, but the thought of Minhyuk making another girl cry angered me. He should change. It's not right to just fool around girls.

I sighed and looked back at my History book. I should study now, since we will be having our first test on Monday. I shrugged off everything about Minhyuk and started reading.


Short chapter...but I updated, finally!!! ㅋㅋㅋ

Please, please....post some comments ;)