Chapter 23

Your Eyes On Me

Heota's POV

"Where did you go?" Jiho asked me as I approached them.

"I just returned something to it's rightful owner." I smiled.

"Or should you say someone?" Minho teased.

Jiho gave me an approving look before we hugged each other while he patted my back.

"I hope you'll be happy with this decision." He told me.

We pulled away before I answered. "Of course. They are meant for each other." I glanced at Aeri standing beside Jiho and she nodded, agreeing to what I said. "As for me, I think I still need to find the right one for me."

"But you just found her earlier." Hanhae commented.

I looked at him. "Do you think...?"

"Yeah. She likes you. It's so obvious."

"Who? Who?" Jiho asked.

"No one." I rolled my eyes.

"Yah!"

Minho chuckled. "You're really slow Woo Jiho, don't you know that?" He pushed Jiho and Aeri away. "Go to the couples' corner. Only the single ones are allowed here." He joked.

The four of us laughed except Jiho.

"Fine, whatever. Let's go, Aeri~ Let's go to the couples' corner there." Jiho pulled her.

"Hey! Who told you we're a couple?" Aeri exclaimed.

"Aren't we?" Jiho had his aegyo voice.

She glared back. "No. You still need to get the approval of Minhyuk oppa."

"Easy peasy. We're friends again so it's no hassle." He said as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder. Aeri tried to squirm away but Jiho is too clingy.

I laughed at the two, until Hanhae tapped my shoulder. "You should make the move now before anyone else."

"How about you, guys?" I asked Hanhae and Minho.

"Girls always flock around us. Don't worry about it." Minho proudly said.

"Besides, there's this something called bromance. Right, Minho-yah?" Hanhae teased and put his arm on the Minho's shoulder.

"Y-Yaaaaah!" Minho took Hanhae's arm away from him.

"I'm just kidding!" Hanhae laughed. "Back to you..." He pointed at me.

"Okay, fine. I'm going." I surrendered.

"Good." Hanhae said and the two guys gave me their thumbs up.

"Good luck, bro!" Minho shouted at me as I made my way to Jihyun.

 

B-bomb's POV

"B-bomb?"

I turned around as I saw the most beautiful girl in my world. I smiled at her. I now know why Heota told me to go here. It was his plan after all. I should thank him.

"Sohee."

"What are you doing here?" She asked me.

"Waiting for you... I guess?"

"You're not sure?"

"I mean, I'm waiting for you." I chuckled and scratched the back of my neck. "Well... actually... I think, someone set us up."

"Why would someone do that? And who's that someone?" She kept on asking questions.

"It's Heota." I told her, and it made her stop.

"Why would he do that?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know as well. But he's the one who told me to go here." I walked closer to her. "Stop asking questions. Let's just enjoy the moment."

I felt her blushing as I continue going nearer. She looked around trying to escape my gaze.

"Sohee." I called her name once again. Thankfully, she faced me this time. "I think I need to tell this to you right now."

"What's that?"

"I... uhm..." I gulped. How do I say this? Oh, crap. I'm The Lee Minhyuk, for 's sake. Why am I getting nervous in front of a girl?!

She waited for what I was about to say.

"I-I..." You can do it!!! "Ilikeyou."

"What? Can you repeat it? And slower, maybe." She scrunched up her eyebrows.

"I like you. I like you since seventh grade. My eyes are on you the moment I saw you. Only you. Those girls I flirted back then were just for fun. I hope you understand me. Sohee, I really like you." I said without taking my eyes off her.

She stared at me for a while. I'm getting more nervous on how she will react to this. Oh, sh*t. Please say something. I mean, anything. It's freaking me out.

She blinked a few times, and chuckled. What's funny now?

"Minhyuk." She said my real name after laughing her heart out. Then, she pinched my cheeks all of a sudden. "You're so cute, do you know that?"

I just looked at her. Really, Sohee? That's what you're going to say after I confessed all my feelings?

"Are you sure about what you said?" She asked me in a more serious tone.

I nodded. But it just made her raise an eyebrow.

"Yes. Yes, I'm sure about that. I like you. I really like you, Kwon Sohee."

She laughed again. Oh crap. Am I in love with a crazy girl?

"We're too oblivious with each other's feelings." She smiled at me. "I've been keeping my eyes on you since eighth grade."

"What do you mean?"

"I like you as well, you pabo!" She hit my forehead playfully.

I blinked. Wh-What did she just say? She like me back?

I smiled. "I didn't hear you. What did you say?"

"I said, I like you!"

"What?" I playfully repeated.

"I like you."

I smirked. "Can you say it louder? I didn't hear it, really!"

She punched my chest. "No. Never mind."

She was about to walk away when I grabbed her wrist. "Hey." I hugged her, wrapping my arms around her waist. "Just say it one more time, please?" I whispered in her ear.

"No."

"Please?"

"Fine."

"Yes?"

"I like you."

I pulled away. "What about Heota?"

She stared at me. "I-I... It was just a small crush!"

"Are you sure?" I smirked.

"Y-Yeah."

I leaned in closer to her again. "It's fine. As long as you will promise me that your eyes will be on me and only me from now on."

She nodded.

I smiled at her and rested my forehead on hers. "Thank you. Will you officially be my Lizzy?"

She chuckled. "You're my Darcy ever since."

I wrapped my arms around her and finally closed the gap between us.

 

 

This is the best night of my life.