Chapter 15

Your Eyes On Me

Sohee's POV

After getting ready for school this morning, I came downstairs to have my breakfast. I was greeted by my parents and Minhyuk, the three of them are already seated in the dining area.

"Good morning, Say!" My father greeted me. Say is a nickname he gave me when I was still a little kid, and it became a nickname that only my parents use.

"Good morning." I said as I sat down beside Minhyuk.

"Hi!" He smiled at me. He looks so handsome today in school uniform that I can't keep my eyes off of him.

"Did you have a good sleep?" I asked, trying to start a conversation.

"Yeah. I missed my own bedroom, but I'll get used to it." He is very enthusiastic and friendly, may I say.

"We're going shopping later for Minhyuk's things. We'll pick up both of you in your school after your classes, okay?" My mother told us, and we both nodded.

After breakfast, I left the house with Minhyuk to go to school. He is very friendly and it felt like we were friends for a long time already. Nothing felt awkward on our way. We arrived in the campus and some of the girls kept on looking at our direction. I'm 100% sure that they are all checking on the handsome new student with me.

"I think you are already popular with the girls here." I told him, and he just laughed. "Do you want me to tour you around the campus during lunch break?"

"Of course. But it's okay if you don't. It will be an excuse to be with you all the time." He joked.

"We have the same classes. You'll get tired of my company, I swear. I'm the most boring person in this school, ever!"

"But I don't get bored with you, Say." He put his arm around my shoulder as we walked towards our classroom.

"Don't call me that." I stopped walking.

"Why? I heard your father call you that. Why shouldn't I?" He pouted.

"Only my parents call me that."

"But I like it. Say. Say. Say~" He happily said. "It's cute like you. And it's shorter."

I heard the bell rang, which means the first class will start in a few minutes. "Fine, fine. Whatever suits you." I started walking ahead. "Come on. We'll be late!"

"Okay!" Minhyuk hurried to my side and we eventually reached our classroom. We are greeted by Teacher Shin just outside the room.

"You are probably the new student, Lee Minhyuk." Teacher Shin gave his friendliest smile.

"Yes, sir." Minhyuk answered politely.

"Sohee, you can go inside first while I talk to Minhyuk before introducing him to the class."

"Okay, sir." I obediently followed and entered the classroom. I went to my seat and felt that the other Minhyuk was staring at me. "What?" I looked at him.

"Who's that guy with you earlier?" He asked.

"Ermm..." How do I say his name? "He's the new student here."

"Why are you with him?"

Before I can even answer, Teacher Shin and Minhyuk entered the classroom.

"Okay, class. We have a new student here." He turned to Minhyuk. "Go introduce yourself."

He moved forward to face everyone in the class and gave a really charming smile. I saw the other girls from my class already drooling over him. "Hi! My name is Lee Minhyuk-"

I heard the other Minhyuk sitting beside me snort. "What?!" He mumbled.

I did not mind him and listened again to the Minhyuk talking in front. "...and I came from the other side of Seoul. I'll be your classmate from now on, and please be good to me." He ended with an eye smile.

"Oh, we have two Lee Minhyuk's now. I think we need to have a nickname for at least one of you." Teacher Shin said as he looked at the Minhyuk beside me.

"You can call me Heota." The new Minhyuk said.

"Then I'll be... B-bomb. So no one will use Lee Minhyuk anymore in calling us. That will lessen the confusion."

What weird names. 

"Okay. I think that's settled. The only seat available is beside Minh... I mean, B-bomb... since Han Seungyeon already transferred to another school." Teacher Shin pointed at the vacant seat in our row. "But you can exchange seats with him so you can sit beside Sohee."

"Why does he need to be beside Sohee?" Minhyuk, I mean B-bomb, asked.

"Because she will be her guide for the mean time. He's new so he needs someone to teach him the ABC's in this school." Teacher Shin explained.

I saw B-bomb roll his eyes before taking his bag and moving to the other seat. Heota sat happily beside me. The lesson started but I felt that someone is staring at me. I turned to B-bomb's direction and he locked his eyes to me. 'Let's talk later.' He mouthed before looking away. I felt really uncomfortable for the rest of the classes before lunch break came.