Chapter 17

Your Eyes On Me

Heota's POV

It's weekend and I decided to walk around the town to see if anything changed after a long time of not being here. Sohee insisted to go with me but I told her that I wanted to explore it myself. She didn't know that I lived here for a couple of months before... around three years ago. And actually, I wanted to look for certain people alone.

 

Finally, I saw them... the two guys I was searching for almost the whole day. They were still as close as ever. Luckily, their other friends are not with them. I just wanted the two right now. I quickened my pace once I saw them leave the convenience store with bags of snacks in their hands.

I greeted them as they come face me. "Nacseo. Holke."

The two widened their eyes and blinked at each other.

"You're the new guy in school, right?" The shorter one asked. "How did you...?"

"Don't you remember me, Holke?" I asked back.

"I just said that I know you from school. Are you deaf?"

I chuckled. "I don't mean that." I looked at the taller guy. "Nacseo, how about you?"

He squinted his eyes making it look like slits. I can't help but laugh.

"Why are you laughing?!" He growled.

"Your eyes are still the same! But your nose looks bigger..."

"Don't make fun of my nose!" He rolled his eyes.

"You guys really don't remember me?" I asked them once again before revealing a small tattoo on my shoulder.

"H-Heota?!" Both of them exclaimed in unison before engulfing me in their arms.

"I was actually thinking about where I saw you last time!!!" Jiho said.

I tried to escape their hugs before hitting him on the head. "Stupid! I already said that I'm Heota back in class and you guys didn't even catch up!"

"Hey! We're really sorry. We've been separated for almost three years!" Kyung tried to defend them.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"We didn't forget you, I swear!" Jiho ped his hoodie and adjusted his shirt underneath before showing me his tattoo that is almost similar to mine. "Look! It's still here!"

"Here's mine as well!" Kyung grinned while showing me his own tattoo.

"Okay, okay. Got that! Anyway, are you still with Jay?" I curiously asked.

"Oh, Jaebum hyung got a new place and it's really huuuuuge! He has a new tattoo shop, and he owns a club now!" Kyung proudly said.

"And he doesn't want us to call him just 'Jay' because he thinks he needs more respect now that he is rich." Jiho added.

Like what I had said, I lived in this side of Seoul for a couple of months around three years ago when I was still trying to be the rebel kid. I made a little escapade one night and went here by myself using the money I stole from my father. While I was roaming around, I saw Jiho and Kyung who, on that time, goes by the name Nacseo and Heota in a rap battle on the street. I joined in with the name Heota and the next thing I knew, I was telling these two friendly idiots my life story. After knowing that I don't have a place to stay for the night, they dragged me in this small tattoo shop nearby where I met Jay...I mean, Jaebum hyung. He is a tattoo artist and lives in a little apartment connected to his tattoo shop. He let me stay for the night and the following days as well. Jiho and Kyung would go there everyday helping Jay clean up the shop, but usually just being the trouble makers. I became really close friends with them in just a short time. One day, Jaebum hyung taught us how to do basic tattoos and the three of us made our very first "artworks" on each other. We made it on the shoulder so it would not be seen easily. I did Jiho's, he did Kyung's, and Kyung did mine. I even remember Jiho complaining about how unartistic Kyung and I were, but mostly about me because I did his tattoo. Well, sorry because we're not as good as him in art. Haha! The tattoos became the symbol of our friendship and we were together almost every single time, except for the days that they feel like going to school. Jaebum hyung soon talked to me telling me that I should go back to my parents since they were surely worried about where I was. I did not listen to him at first but finally convinced me after a few days. He was also the one who sent me home to make sure that I really did go back to our house and not just loiter somewhere else.

"Actually, we're going to Jaebum hyung's place right now. Wanna come?" Jiho offered.

"I'd love to! I miss him and I don't have anything to do anyway." I grinned. "To be honest, I was looking for the two of you."

Kyung put his hand on my shoulder. "Let's go! We need to catch up on each other's life."

"Our other friends are there, too! The boys from school. They will surely be happy to meet a new friend." Jiho smiled.

"Except for the bitter one." Kyung laughed.

"Bitter one? Who?"

"B-bomb hyung, the other Minhyuk from class." The shorter guy answered.

"Oh. The jealous bomb!" I chuckled. "He really likes Sohee?"

"Yeah."

"He amuses me. I wanna play with him more." I smirked.

"You shouldn't annoy him too much though." Jiho patted my back. "His looks could kill!" He playfully acted scared before laughing out loud.

Kyung became serious this time. "But what's really between you and Sohee?"

I looked at him and smiled.


Finally!!! I got the motivation to write this chapter. LOL

I was too lazy these past two weeks enjoying my vacation because... *drum roll please* I'm finally done with school! YEAH!!!

I hope you're not yet leaving me. =))

Comment what you think about this chapter. Even though I'm not replying, I'm reading everything! ㅋㅋㅋ