Chapter 11

Your Eyes On Me

Sohee's POV

"Hey..."

Minhyuk called my attention once I sat down on my seat. I looked at him.

"I'm so sorry for what happened earlier... I gave my PE uniform to Aeri in case you need it but I guess it was too late since you have your own." He scratched the back of his head and pointed at me.

"Uhmm... This is Yeonju's."

"Oh."

Before anyone of us could speak again, the teacher already came. I straightened my position in my seat and prepared my stuff for the lesson.

"Miss Kwon."

I looked at the teacher. "Yes, ma'am?"

"Why are you in your PE uniform?"

"Ermm... I... spilled...my drink on my uniform during lunch. Yes, I spilled it and I needed to change." I gave her a sheepish smile, but I guess she bought it.

"Okay. Just be careful next time." Then, she proceeded to the lecture for the day.

"You lied." Minhyuk mumbled while I was writing some notes.

I glanced at him but decided not to talk to him anymore. We might get caught by our teacher talking in her class and I don't want a bad record. I continued ignoring him until the classes are over.

"Sohee..." I heard Minhyuk call me when the class ended.

"Yeah?"

"Are you mad...at me?" He shyly asked. And he's so cute!

"No." I said. "Why should I get mad at you?"

"Because of what happened earlier."

"Don't mind it, okay. I'm fine. Just pretend nothing happened." I told him.

"Then why did you become so cold towards me after the incident?" Minhyuk asked me. Did I?

"I didn't."

"You are." Minhyuk was about to argue even more when someone called my name.

"Sohee!" I turned to look at Yull with the others. She walked towards me and smiled. "Aren't you going? We're planning to hang out in my apartment today." Then, she glared at Minhyuk.

"Oh. Sure. We don't have any homeworks so I guess I'm available." I stood up and grabbed my bag, trying to escape from Minhyuk's interrogation. Thank you Yull for saving me!

"Come on." Yull and I walked towards Hayana, Junhee, and Yeonju, leaving Minhyuk behind. I glanced at him one last time before leaving the classroom, and I'm not sure if I saw him frown.

 

Minhyuk's POV

There she goes. I think I really ed up big time. I shouldn't have left her during lunch. Damn Jihyun! I was getting closer to Sohee but she just ruined that moment!

I clenched my fist as Sohee and her friends left the classroom. I could feel that Yull is really mad at me, but I wanted to get close to Sohee so badly. I've always wanted it since seventh grade and I only got the courage right now. I shouldn't let it pass. I should make up for what happened. I was about to run after Sohee when someone stopped me.

"Minhyuk..." Yukwon called my name.

"Yes?" I turned to look at him.

"We're going to the club later. Make sure to bring your new girl for the week!" He patted my back.

"I doubt Sohee will go clubbing." Jaehyo smirked at me.

I glared at him. "Who says I'm dating Sohee?!"

"Calm down, Hyuk! I didn't say you're dating her. But it's really obvious that you like her."

"Whoah! Whoah!" Jiho grinned at me. "The school's playboy is in love with the nerd!"

"It's like in movies~" Taeil cooed.

"Ah~ So cute~~" Jihoon added, and they all laughed.

"Stop it!" I screamed. Everyone kept quiet.

"But Minhyuk... Do you really like Sohee?" Kyung asked, and I was caught off guard.

"He's blushing!" Jiho teased.

"Come on! We're not keeping any secret from each other, right?" Taeil said.

I sighed. "Fine, fine. I like her. A lot."

My friends cheered on.

"Finally, you confessed it." Yukwon ruffled my hair. "We've been waiting for you to tell it to us..."

"You knew it already?!" I was shocked as I saw Taeil and Jihoon nodding.

"Well, it's kinda obvious..." Kyung noted.

"Wait, wait. Whaaaat?!" Jiho exclaimed. "I just knew it just now!!! You guys!!!" He pointed at the other five. "Why didn't you tell it to me?! It's unfair!"

Jaehyo smacked his head. "Stupid! Because you're so dense, and too focused on Aeri that you're not aware of the others anymore!"

"Yah!!!" Jiho hit him back. They continued bickering until all of us left the school campus.


I am so sorry for not updating for the past month :(( I hope you are all still with me...

Also, is it too late to greet you a Merry Christmas? ㅋㅋㅋ I'm doing it anyway... MERRY CHRISTMAS! <3 

Please continue supporting this story by subscribing and commenting...if you haven't left yet.