Chapter 16

Your Eyes On Me

Sohee's POV

Someone blocked my way before I even stood up from my seat when the lunch break bell rang. I looked up to see B-bomb standing in front of me and glaring me down.

I opened my mouth to say something but he talked first. "Look, Sohee. Didn't I make it obvious last night?!" He told me looking so irritated.

"W-What are you talking about?" I innocently asked back.

"Damn it." He ran his hand through his hair and glared at Heota who is watching us, maybe waiting for me. He looked back at me. "Think it over. We're not yet done." He took a last piercing look at Heota before walking away.

What the hell is wrong with that guy?!

I felt Heota leaning closer to me. "I can sense jealousy over there." He smirked while pointing at the direction B-bomb took.

"What do you mean?" I tilted my head and faced him, giving a confused look.

However, he just smiled at me and patted my head. "So naive, little Say." He chuckled. "Come on. You still need to tour me around the campus."

I put all the B-bomb issues at the back of my head before following Heota outside the classroom. "Hey! Do you even know where you're going?!"

 

B-bomb's POV

I sat down in our usual cafeteria table together with my friends. They were all feasting over the meals given by the girls drooling over us, just like any other day. However, I don't feel like eating because of the other Minhyuk who had appeared like a mushroom from nowhere. He really pisses me off being so close with my Sohee. Yes, I said...my Sohee.

"Hey, Hyuk!" Yukwon called me and shoved a piece of fries in my mouth when I looked at him. "B-bomb, huh? Where in the hell did that come from?"

"Bibeom...Rare and unique... to differentiate from that Heota guy. Be the bomb to have the explosive influence." I explained.

"Too nerdy." Jiho commented. "But the new guy seems so familiar..." He added.

Kyung joined the conversation. "Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I feel like I already met him before." 

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. "Talk about something else. Talking about him just pisses me off."

"Speaking of the devil..." Jihoon said, and that earned him a hit on the head from Taeil.

"The Bomb made it clear, don't you? You don't wanna see him cutting your friend Toto at the middle of the night."

"Ah~ Don't! Don't! Toto is a really nice guy!!! I couldn't live without him."

I ignored Jihoon and focused my direction on the two students entering the cafeteria. They seem like enjoying the company of each other. Damn it. Did I just lose with the new guy?!

I can't help but get jealous with how close they are. After classes, I saw Sohee and Heota rode a car together. I am sure, it was her dad's car but what the actual is Heota doing there with them?! What's their real relationship?!!

I need to find out.


 

Sorry for making you wait for this really short chapter. I'm still not yet done with all the school requirements but I'm halfway there. Just taking a break from the school stuff so I updated ㅎ

Just a few days more and I'm done with school! Yahoooooo!!!!!