Chapter 13

Your Eyes On Me

Sohee's POV

"NO WAY!!!" I protested as I give Hayana a disapproving look.

"Come on, Sohee. Everyone's going!" She begged as my other friends nodded. I can't believe it that they decided to go partying tonight! I mean, we all have classes tomorrow morning and we're not the type to go clubbing, anyway.

"Yull!!! You agreed with this?!" I looked at her.

She nodded. "We thought we need to have some little fun. It won't hurt. Let's just try, okay?"

"Hmm..." I thought for a while. "Okay, fine. But with two conditions!"

The four of them looked at me intently waiting for what I'm going to say.

"First, we'll go home before 11pm."

"Okay. We got that covered." Hayana said.

"Second... I won't wear that skimpy dress!" I pointed at the tiny red dress Hayana is holding. She was forcing me to wear it partnered with a pair of black sky-high heels.

"It will look good on you, I promise!" She argued again.

"NO!" I stormed in Hayana's walk-in closet to look for a decent one to change into. I was about to grab one of her skinny jeans, but she pulled it first.

"You're not going to wear this. You don't want to look like you're out of place, do you?" She raised her eyebrow trying to convince me. "All of us are wearing almost the same type of clothes."

I looked at the other three girls showing me the dresses that they are going to wear, all borrowed from Hayana.

I sighed. "Fine, fine. But it's just for tonight, okay?" I gave up, and everyone, except me, grinned widely.

 

 

Minhyuk's POV

I sat down on the VIP lounge at the second floor of the club as my other friends keep on flirting with their girls. I looked around and saw Jaehyo busy texting someone. Maybe, it's Hayana. I sighed and looked to my right. Jiho is talking to some ty random girl. And I thought he likes my sister. You bastard!

I took a sip from my glass of rhum and thought about all that happened today. I really can't get Sohee out of my mind. I wonder what she is doing right now...

"Minhyuk." I heard Jaehyo call my name. I turned to his direction.

"Why?" I lazily asked.

"Thinking about Sohee?" He smirked.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Well... I gotta go meet Yana downstairs. Wanna come with me and maybe look for some hot girls there? You seemed so alone tonight. Not the typical Minhyuk I know." He chuckled.

"Just go. I'm not in the mood."

"Fine. You said so. Don't regret not coming with me, eh?" He's still smirking.

I watched him go and drank all the rhum in my glass. As if Sohee will go here with Yana...

 

Minutes passed by and I saw Jaehyo coming back with his girlfriend in tow. But they are not the only ones entering the VIP lounge. I squinted my eyes as I tried to recognize the girls following behind the couple.

"I brought some not-so-new friends here. I hope you guys don't mind." Jaehyo told us and smiled at my direction. He sat on the empty loveseat in the corner with Hayana.

"They are so much welcome, especially when they're girls." Yukwon chuckled as he eyed the four girls who just entered.

I gulped as I saw their faces. It can't be! I don't know if it's just my eyes playing some tricks on me but I know I'm still sober enough.

"Hi Sohee!" I tried to catch the attention of the girl standing awkwardly behind Yull. She looked at me and smiled. Oh, that smile almost melted me.

"Hi."

I pushed Jiho away and patted the space beside me. Sohee raised an eyebrow at me.

"Sit here. I want to talk to you."

"Ermm..." But before she can complain, Junhee and Yull pushed her to my direction making her stumble in front of me. I took this as a chance to grab her hand and I pulled her down to sit. The others looked for their own place in the lounge and seemed to be watching us, but I don't care. All I need right now is Sohee.

 

"You're not the type to go here..." I started the conversation.

She just nodded and bit her lower lip. Sohee, don't do that. Now, I badly want to kiss you.

"What brought you here?" I looked at her lovely face.

"Those girls who I call friends forced me to go clubbing." She sighed as she adjusted her dress trying to cover her thighs. Those honey thighs...

I shook my head to erase all those erted thoughts and focused on Sohee's face, but I can't keep my eyes from looking down. The dress she is wearing flaunts the right curves.

"Well, you should at least experience this once in your life, Little Miss Good Girl." I .

"It's not really my kind of a weekday night, you know..."

I chuckled. "It's fun breaking the rules once in a while."

She lowered her head. "Not really. I feel like I've committed a sin going here."

"Come on. It's not like that. We're young. We need to enjoy the good life." I reached for her chin with my hand and lightly pushed her head up to face me. I leaned in closer and looked at her straight in the eyes.

 

Sohee's POV

Minhyuk leaned in closer and looked at me in the eyes. I felt my heart beating faster than usual and my face becoming hot. I'm so sure he can see me blushing right now. Oh my... What a shame! I want to disappear right now!!!

OMG! What is he going to do?! He's really close to me now. What to do? What to do?!! HELP!!!