Decorating

Way Back To Love

“Now how are we going to get that up there?” HeeChul asked, looking at the snow globe that they were to put to hang from the ceiling.

“Don’t you have a ladder?” HanGeng asked.

“A mini one, but RyeoWook and YeSung stole it,” HeeChul said, glaring to the right as though YeSung and RyeoWook were there.

“I’ll go get it,” HanGeng offered, and walked off to the right at HeeChul’s nod.

“Don’t do anything stupid while I’m gone!” he shouted as he walked.

 He walked down the deserted corridors, wondering where YeSung and RyeoWook would be. He obviously didn’t know the school as well as everyone else, and hoped that he wouldn’t get lost.

Luckily, he heard voices. Following them before they stopped, he ended up outside a classroom, and pushed open the door with one hand. YeSung and RyeoWook were not decorating at all. Instead, they were entwined together, kissing very passionately.

HanGeng immediately looked away, and cleared his throat loudly. Was everyone here gay? Maybe it was just HeeChul’s friends.

“Oh. HanGeng hyung. Hi,” RyeoWook said, turning pink immediately and scurrying toward the box of decorations. He pulled out a bunch of mobile snowflakes and began untangling them.

“Hi. You must be YeSung. Can I borrow the ladder?” he asked, gesturing toward it while avoiding either one’s eyes. It was pretty easy, seeing as they were doing the same.

“Um…” RyeoWook began.

“No. We’re going to use it now. Sorry,” YeSung said, swinging around a single snowflake with his index and thumb fingers to show they were going to put up the snowflakes now.

“Oh. Okay, it’s okay,” HanGeng said, walking toward the door, “Just let me know when you’re done then.”

“Will do!” RyeoWook said as HanGeng walked out and closed the door behind him.

Okay. That had been high class awkward. People really needed to stop announcing relationships in such ways when HanGeng was around them. He made it back to HeeChul okay, finding his way pretty easily. When he entered the concert hall, he was amused to see HeeChul balancing precariously on a chair, which was on a desk, trying to hang a snowflake from the ceiling fan.

“Just a little further,” he was muttering to himself.

HanGeng walked closer, wanting to see this properly. He was only a few feet behind the diva when the chair began to wobble and he fell. HanGeng immediately ran forward, adrenaline running through his system fast.

He barely managed to catch HeeChul and then the chair crashed down next to him, making both of them flinch and HeeChul grab on to HanGeng even more tightly.

“What happened to ‘don’t do anything stupid while I’m gone’?” HanGeng asked, trying to set the diva on his feet, but failing because HeeChul was still clinging to him.

“I’m not very good at following instructions if you didn’t notice,” HeeChul said, his voice muffled since his face was buried in HanGeng’s neck.

“Clearly.” HanGeng sat on the floor, trying not to sit on any decorations but barely being able to see because HeeChul’s hair was in his face, “Can you let me go now?”

“Do I have to?” HeeChul whined, pulling back to look at HanGeng, while giving him a puppy face.

“Yes. You’re heavy,” HanGeng said, laughing at the pout that appared on HeeChul’s face at his words.

“And you’re mean! But that doesn’t get these snowflakes up there. where’s the ladder?” he asked, noticing HanGeng’s now empty hands.

“They were using it,” HanGeng said, remembering the trip.

“Why are you blushing?”

“No reason…”

“You saw them making out, didn’t you?” HeeChul asked, picking up the fallen chair and sitting on it.

“Yes. How’d you know?” HanGeng wanted to know.

“You may think RyeoWook is innocent, but really, put him with YeSung and you get two very people. Their is worse than when Kyu and Min weren’t together yet,” HeeChul said matter of fact.

“Ah, okay,” HanGeng said, wishing he could cover his ears, or erase the words HeeChul had just said.

“You’re strong right?” HeeChul asked then.

“I just caught you, didn’t i?” he replied. HeeChul just gave him a look.

“I guess. I do martial arts,” HanGeng said, looking up at HeeChul.

“Then you should be able to lift me up. And even if we don’t get the ceiling right now, we can do the walls and stuff,” HeeChul told him.

“Okay. Let’s start,” HanGeng said, getting up from the ground and offering HeeChul a hand. HeeChul picked up a bunch of snowflakes and untangled them quickly. Then he nodded to HanGeng, who took this as an okay, and picked him up by his calves.

“Whoa. Easy,” HanGeng said as HeeChul let out a little scream.

“Sorry, heights scare me,” HeeChul said, reaching up and hanging a star on an old nail.

“Heights scare you, yet you climbed onto a chair and a desk combined?” HanGeng asked, shifting a little so HeeChul could hang another snowflake.

They continued to hang snowflakes silently while HanGeng waited for an answer. This diva was really four dimensional.

“Yes well. I got impatient,” HeeChul defended, reaching up and hanging the last star.

“Impatient. Why am I not surprised?”

“Don’t think you know me, Geng. You know nothing about me,” HeeChul said, sliding down as HanGeng slowly released him.

“Excpet your darkest secret,” HanGeng countered.

“That’s not my darkest secret,” HeeChul said, pushing HanGeng with one finger. HanGeng allowed himself to lean against the wall as HeeChul came closer.

“Really? Then what is?” HanGeng said, his eyes falling unconsciously to HeeChul’s lips.

“Do you really think I’m going to tell you?” HeeChul asked in a whisper.

“A guy can hope,” HanGeng whispered back.

“Indeed…” HeeChul’s voice dropped again, until it faded and HanGeng was simply staring at his lips, wishing he could taste them. The intensity grew between them, their eyes searching the other’s, and staying there, both unable to look away.

“And you talk about our inability to keep our hands off each other?” a voice said loudly from behind them.

The spell was broken.

HeeChul turned to find YeSung, ladder in hand, with RyeoWook at his side. HanGeng blushed slightly, but HeeChul looked straight at them, unaffected by their words.

“We actually did something,” HeeChul told them, gesturing to the wall with one hand.

“So I see,” YeSung said, but he wasn’t looking at the wall. He saw that look on HeeChul’s face before. It was the one that told him HeeChul was falling for someone, and considering the way HeeChul stood so close to him, YeSung guessed that someone was HanGeng.

 

Hello everyone! i know it's been forever since i updated this fanfic :( I'm so sorry but i managed to finish my first story!! and i'm so proud!! <3

Sorry, moving on! Heenim's release date is in just a month!!! I simply can't wait!!! My birthday is in six days!!! I'll double update on a story for my birthday :D

Subscribe, comment, upvote! PLEASE <3

MaeRi~