Now and Forever

Way Back To Love

HanGeng rolled his eyes when he saw the florescent green shirt HeeChul was holding up, a suggestion for him to wear to the first party SiWon was throwing at university, but in his personal house on campus. How HeeChul had gotten into a dance university was past HanGeng. He supposed SiWon must have pulled many strings with his father.

“Definitely no. I have no desire to look like a chlorophyll filled leaf tonight,” HanGeng said, flopping down on his bed and waiting for another suggestion.

“but… but… but… that’s practically all our clothes,” HeeChul protested, gesturing to the large pile of discarded clothes on the ground at his feet.

“There must be something else,” HanGeng reasoned.

HeeChul rummaged around in his wardrobe for a few minutes before pulling out a black shiny shirt with a pout. He tossed it to HanGeng, “That’s literally the last one.”

“And it’s perfect,” HanGeng said, instantly stripping off his vest and undoing the buttons on the front of the shirt. HeeChul glared at him, sitting on the floor with a heavy thud while he watched HanGeng change.

“Hey, at least let me choose what I want to wear,” HanGeng said, stooping in front of HeeChul and kissing the side of his mouth to get rid of the pout, not that it wasn’t the cutest thing he had ever seen, “I’m already going to this dumb party because of you.”

“It’s not dumb,” HeeChul retorted, but the pout was gone as he pulled HanGeng down by the lapels of his open shirt to kiss him fully. His hands ran over the smooth bare skin, enjoying the way it heated beneath his simple touch. HanGeng moaned into the kiss as HeeChul his bottom lip teasingly before he sat on the ground and pulled HeeChul onto his lap without breaking the kiss.

“Geng,” HeeChul moaned shamelessly against his lips as HanGeng nibbled on his bottom lip, knowing all the ways to send HeeChul crazy.

“Hmm?” HanGeng asked as he moved his mouth from HeeChul’s to his collarbone, fingers working expertly on the buttons of HeeChul’s shirt. His fingers lightly touched the milky skin found below, barely touching the older.

“You’re not being fair,” HeeChul gasped out as HanGeng’s mouth enclosed on one pink rosy bud while his fingers teased the other.

“How?” HanGeng asked, smirking as he brought his mouth back to assault HeeChul’s. Their tongues slid smoothly together as HeeChul offered entrance at once. HanGeng’s tongue slid into the moist recesses of HeeChul’s mouth, tasting him, the familiar HeeChul taste.

“Bed,” HeeChul demanded as they pulled back to catch their breath. As HanGeng picked him up to comply, their door flung open and an amused SiWon stood there.

“Ya! You two better not be doing this minutes before my party. I won’t carry you like last time,” SiWon threatened HeeChul, glaring at both. HeeChul almost blushed but managed to maintain a straight face as he remembered the last time he was unable to walk and had forced SiWon to carry him for the entire day.

“Sorry,” HanGeng apologized sheepishly as he untangled his limbs from HeeChul. He laughed a little as he saw the pout had returned in full force.

“I’m coming back in ten minutes! The both of you better be ready,” SiWon warned and they nodded.

“how is it, that although he’s much younger than us, he bullies us?” HeeChul asked, staring at the closed door SiWon had just left through.

“He’s scary,” HanGeng suggested as he got off the bed and walked to stand in front the mirror, fixing his hair for all it was worth. It would be messy anyway. Hands replaced his as he reached for the first button of his shirt and he glanced up to see HeeChul gently buttoning all the buttons neatly. He smoothed down the creases of the shirt as HanGeng felt love fill his heart.

“Thank you,” HanGeng said, capturing HeeChul’s lips briefly. HeeChul smiled, a sweet un-HeeChul like smile that was rare to others beside HanGeng.

“Just like a wife,” HanGeng as he ran his hands through his hair one more time. The smile disappeared instantaneously.

“I’m only doing this so while I get ready for the next hour, you can take the beatings from SiWon,” he shot back, but his eyes were laughing. He was stripped and redressed in less than three minutes, a new record in getting dressed for HeeChul, and spent the next few minutes applying eyeliner and other unnecessary things. HanGeng only refused politely, very amused when HeeChul offered to put on eyeliner for him.

“Are you guys ready?” a voice asked and they turned to see SiWon wearing a see-through jersey and black leather jeans. There was a white design at the top, but you could clearly see everything. HanGeng and HeeChul exchanged glances before they burst out laughing.

“Don’t!” he said, flushing at once while covering his chest with his arms defensively as though they would attack him at any moment, “KiBum dressed me.”

As if on cue, said man appeared in the doorway with SiWon, smiling as he saw all of them ready. He looked as handsome as SiWon in a sleeveless vest which displayed his sculpted muscles.

“Yup,” HeeChul said, “you’re whipped.”

HanGeng exploded with laughter once more while HeeChul snickered meanly. And they wondered why they were always bullied by a fully dressed SiWon.

SiWon simply shook his head at his friends and turned to his lover who had turned away. The doorbell was ringing off, announcing to everyone that the first guests had arrived. They eagerly rushed to open the door and invited the guests in, who looked around excitedly at the big entrance hall hey were in.

“Thanks for inviting us,” one of their friends said. HeeChul responded with his regular, “Yeah, man, touch me!” resulting in everyone sending him weird looks.

After the doorbell rang incessantly that night, SiWon looked around at the full room and shouted, ing his glass high in the air, “Let’s get this party started.”

 

and we're done! Unless you guys want anothet chapter... which I will of course oblige :) PLEASE COMMENT <3

 oh~ Some gifs and stuff.