Planning

Way Back To Love

RyeoWook flung himself at HeeChul as soon as he walked through the door to the student council’s office and began shouting at the same time while HanGeng watched on in amusement. HeeChul caught the smaller man and tried to erase the impatient expression on his face when RyeoWook scolded him about it.

“Are you going to argue with me for the entire day, or are we actually going to plan this?” HeeChul asked after a few more minutes of shouting.

“OH. Yes. well, let’s start now. First thing, we need to arrange the decorations,” RyeoWook said, pulling out a folder from beneath a stack of books and flipping through it, then pulling himself on to the desk and folding his legs.

HeeChul shot HanGeng a look before sitting next to RyeoWook on top the desk. SungMin noticed and followed HeeChul’s direction.

“And who’s this?” SungMin asked, walking up to HanGeng and immediately touching his hair.

“He’s-” HeeChul began, looking up from the folder.                

“I’m HanGeng, HeeChul’s seatmate and friend,” HanGeng said, pulling SungMin’s hand out of his hair and shaking it firmly instead.

“Friend? I didn’t know you had friends outside of us,” SungMin said, turning to face heechul with a sly smile on his face.

“And I didn’t know you slept with Cho KyuHyun yesterday. It’s okay, sometimes we keep things from each other,” HeeChul shot back nastily.

RyeoWook became very interested in the plans for the concert when SungMin began glaring at him. SungMin did not stop; instead, he walked up to RyeoWook and ripped the folder from his hands.

“You told him! How could you Wookie?” SungMin exclaimed at him, waving the folder wildly around. Pages flew everywhere, and RyeoWook immediately jumped off the desk to pick them up.

“Min hyung! Stop! I’m sorry! These are the plans for the concert! And HeeChul hyung would have found out anyway!” RyeoWook said, jumping now to get the folder in SungMin’s hands held high above his head.

“No. HanGeng and HeeChul hyung are going to stay with me, and you’re going to organize the concert all by yourself!” SungMin said, finally flinging the folder back at RyeoWook who flailed around trying to catch it and then gave up, letting it fall.

HanGeng stayed silent, wondering how his name had been dragged into this fight.

“Actually, I think I’ll stay here with RyeoWook to help,” HeeChul said, linking elbows with RyeoWook and glaring daggers at his friend, “And so will HanGeng.”

HeeChul marched over to HanGeng, taking RyeoWook with him, and grabbed HanGeng’s hand. HanGeng felt a little shiver go through him as the diva’s fingers laced through his, and felt pink spread through his cheeks a short moment later. Luckily, no one else noticed anything, seeing as they were still fighting with their eyes alone.

“Fine. I’m going home,” SungMin said, pouting and heading to the door. Just then, another person came through the door, and HanGeng was surprised to see a smirk appear on both RyeoWook’s and HeeChul’s faces.

“Kyu!” SungMin exclaimed, throwing himself into the person’s arms while trying to hide his red face by burying his head in the person’s shoulder.

“Hi, Min,” ‘Kyu’ said, hugging SungMin back, and shooting a confused look at his friends, who were still smirking.

“That’s KyuHyun, who he slept with,” HeeChul whispered, noticing the confused look on HanGeng’s face.

“Ah.”

“So, KyuHyun, how was your night?” RyeoWook asked, smiling suggestively.

“Good? Why is SungMin behaving like this?” he asked, trying to unwind himself from the person who was still hiding.

“Because we know that you two slept together last night. Who topped?” HeeChul asked, his wicked smile growing as he saw a blush begin to appear on Kyu’s face as well at his words.

“I did,” KyuHyun said, finally managing to separate SungMin and himself. HanGeng was still in shock at how direct HeeChul had been about everything, and determinedly looked elsewhere, feeling very awkward with all this talk.

“Thought so,” HeeChul said, then looked at SungMin who was hiding behind his palms, “How’s your , Min?”

Oh my God, HanGeng thought in his head, the uncomfortable feeling growing. Didn’t they have any boundaries to what they talked about around strangers?

“Fine,” SungMin squeaked from behind his hands. HeeChul and RyeoWook began to laugh at him, and were joined by KyuHyun a short while later.

“Don’t laugh!” SungMin said, dropping his hands and pouting again.

“Okay, okay,” they conceded. RyeoWook picked up the folder and waved it at SungMin suggestively. SungMin stopped pouting and glared again, but took it and opened it.

“Okay, first things first,” he said, scanning the page and flipping to the next one.

“We have to decorate the stage. I already bought the decorations since I knew you two idiots wouldn’t have, and there are also the ones from last year in that box. Since it’s nearing Christmas, we’ll have to do a Christmas theme, meaning we’ll need to rent a snow machine. And then, after the stage, we have to decorate the corridors as well, but I was thinking we could just hang a few things from the ceiling. After the decorations are done, we have to bring in the performers tomorrow, and discuss the order and everything. So that’s our plan for today. Decorating,” SungMin concluded, looking up to find four astonished faces staring at him.

“What? Something wrong?” he asked, looking around at them.

“No. not at all,” RyeoWook said, hurrying over to the box that contained decorations.

“Well, I’m not in the student council, so I’ll just go now,” KyuHyun said, trying and failing to casually walk away. SungMin grabbed his lover by the collar and smiled threateningly.

“No, you’re not. You, my dearest, are staying here and helping me put up decorations,” SungMin said, dragging him to where SungMin had stashed all the new decorations.

“Right. In pairs then, Kyu and Min hyung, HanGeng hyung and HeeChul hyung, and I’ll call YeSung,” RyeoWook commanded, picking up the box and walking out the door.

“I’m taking the corridors on the left side,” he shouted from outside.

“We’re taking the corridors on the right,” SungMin said, grabbing some decorations and piling them into an empty box, then grabbing Kyu’s hand and dragging him outside as well.

“Those little! Aish! We have to do the stage, come on,” HeeChul said angrily, putting the rest of decorations in the last box and handing it to HanGeng.

“Let’s go,” HanGeng said, trying to sound positive about the decorating, though he didn’t have a very artistic side to him.

“Yeah. I’ll get those little-” HanGeng clasped his free hand over HeeChul’s mouth before he could say anything rude and then said firmly, “Let’s go, HeeChul.”

 

*waves shyly* hai everyone! i know you want to kill me, i haven't updated in a while! sorry!!! ( sorry sorry sorry sorry~)

here's the chapter where their love begins :) or their feelings for each other at least (even if it's only on Hangeng's side for now) but soon, i shall put some HanChul <3

dearest joanna :) did you notice that the chapter name did not start with THE????? *growls at you*

HERE's the normal plea for comments and subscribers and upvotes :) and the usual spam of HanGeng and HeeChul :D

I LOVE HOW HE LOOKED IN THIS PIC!! THAT RED HAIR AND THE SSUKSO!!

AND THIS GIF!! I LOVE HIM WITH HIS HAIR PULLED BACK!!

HANGENG TIME <3

this gif is especially for JOANNA BOXEDHILL <3