Decisons, Decisions...

Way Back To Love

HanGeng woke up first, preparing for school in silence. When he was done, he woke HeeChul, because he knew the diva would never wake up by himself. HeeChul did the same, and then he came to stand in front of HanGeng, putting one hand on his chest to stop him from walking straight past him.

“Are we really not going to talk about this?” HeeChul asked, trying to keep his voice normal.

“There’s nothing to talk about,” HanGeng said emotionlessly.

“Yes, there is!” HeeChul protested, his temper flaring immediately, “We have to talk about-”

“Rephrase,” HanGeng cut him off, “There’s nothing I want to talk about.”

“Why don’t you want to talk about it?” HeeChul wanted to know, the hurt creeping in to his voice anyway.

“There’s nothing to say.”

“How can you say that?” HeeChul exclaimed.

“I can, okay? Can you move now? We need to get to school now if we don’t want to be late again,” HanGeng said. HeeChul’s hand fell energy less from his chest, and HanGeng brushed past him without another word.

Tears. They were there again, threatening to show up, and show his weakness.

“We have to do one last diary entry,” HeeChul informed him as they drove to school.

“Okay.”

“What do you want it to be?” HeeChul asked.

“Whatever.”

“I think we should go on a picnic,” HeeChul said, determined to get HanGeng to a place where he wouldn’t be able to ignore him.

“Movies.”

“We did that already,” HeeChul pointed out.

“Mall.”

“We did that too.”

“Something else then,” HanGeng said.

“No. we’re going on a picnic and that’s final,” HeeChul said firmly. He wanted to… needed to talk to HanGeng. Really talk to him. Explain himself.

What are you going to say? His consciousness asked him.

What was he going to say? How did one explain to their boyfriend/not boyfriend anymore why he kissed another boy who just happened to be his ex? And HeeChul wasn’t even sure about his feelings for KiBum right now… they felt a lot stronger than his ones for HanGeng, perhaps because they had been there longer.

“Fine,” HanGeng said just as HeeChul was about to change the plan. Mentally cursing himself, he decided to stay silent. As they walked to their Drama class together, HeeChul felt a foreign emotion rush through him strongly as SiWon came up next to HanGeng.

“Hey SiWon,” HanGeng greeted him, smiling at the handsome boy. HeeChul’s hands fisted as SiWon put his arm around HanGeng’s shoulders comfortably.

“Hey Geng! Hey,” SiWon said to HeeChul, who huffed and walked off faster. HanGeng watched him go with a certain mix of satisfaction and guilt.

“What do you have now?” HanGeng asked him. There was about six minutes before class started.

“Now, Drama, but I’m lost,” SiWon told him, his eyebrows furrowing.

“You’re also lucky. I’m heading to Drama, just come with me,” HanGeng told him. SiWon hugged him, a gesture HanGeng did not return. He wasn’t sure he could deal with that much guilt yet. After all, he and HeeChul had not officially broken up.

As they entered the classroom together, HanGeng couldn’t help but notice there was a vase filled with red roses resting on HeeChul’s desk.

“Did you know, that tulips are the true flowers of love? It is said that tulips mean I love you,” SiWon murmured, noticing the slight change in HanGeng’s expression as he took in the flowers.

“Huh.” HanGeng decided to ignore it and took his seat, appreciating it as SiWon to the seat next to him. It hurt, but he was not surprised to see KiBum sliding into the seat next to HeeChul. The older smiled shortly before turning his gaze back to his book.

He turned to SiWon, beginning to make small talk. The younger was from a rich family, as he remembered HeeChul telling him. he had a lot of influence with universities in America and obviously in Korea.

“What kind of universities?” HanGeng asked, half interested.

“Music, sport, obviously academics, dance…”

“Dance?” HanGeng repeated.

“Yeah, there are one or two universities that take you in if you have a talent for dance, which I seem to recall, you have,” SiWon said, thinking back to the concert.

“Yeah. I really love to dance,” HanGeng said, his mind thinking ahead. What if he could get into one of those universities…?

“You know, they usually form a dance company or something with them after. I don’t know much about it, but I can look into it more if you want,” SiWon offered.

“Would you really?” HanGeng exclaimed and flung his arms around SiWon's neck as the younger nodded. They continued talking until the teacher came. Unknown to them, HeeChul’s eyes had been trained on them the entire time, jealousy coursing through his body.

“This lesson will be about characters. To be a character in a play, or movie etc., you must first be able to understand your character. What does your character want? Why? What stands in his way? How shall he get rid of it?” the teacher began droning on, and within minutes, HanGeng had phased out.

HeeChul, however, was listening. What did he want? Well, there was a question he didn’t know the answer to. So he didn’t know why either. But what stood in his way… what was standing in his way? Nothing… part of him… wanted KiBum. Nothing was stopping him from having him.

Maybe it was the jealousy HeeChul felt every time he replayed the scene of HanGeng hugging SiWon, or SiWon's arm around HanGeng, that made him think this way.

If HanGeng was making himself happy and moving on, why couldn’t he? Why should he suffer? Somehow, the fact that all of this was his fault slipped his mind, and right then he made a decision.

After class, he picked up his vase of flowers from the ground and rushed over to their giver who was just leaving.

“KiBum!” he said breathlessly.

“I want to be with you again.”

 

HanGeng heard the words go through him like shards of broken glass… he had to get out of here before he broke down in front of everyone.

 

HAI EVERYONE <3 ugh school is wearing me out .-. but every thing else had basically settled down :D Hope everyone is well~ Please subscribe, comment, upvote... ESPECIALLY THE COMMENTING PART :D