The New Student

Way Back To Love

HanGeng walked to the balcony of HeeChul’s apartment, staring out at the night sky and wondering how he was going to control his feelings while staying in the same apartment as the person he had feelings for. It wasn’t that he was still some hormonal teenager, it was just that the intensity of his feelings was very hard to bank.

He sighed, glancing around at the few stars the sky offered tonight. It was pretty cloudy. Perfect weather to sleep. He looked back where he knew HeeChul lay sprawled out across the entire bed, and smiled ruefully.

It didn’t matter that they had barely known each other for a week. HanGeng already couldn’t bear to see sadness in HeeChul’s eyes, and he knew that if he forced him into something the older might regret, HeeChul would definitely be sad. And angry. Sad, angry HeeChul would not be a pleasant thing.

He walked back into the bedroom, putting HeeChul’s leg back on the bed, and pulling the covers properly over him. He tucked the edges around him, and then just gazed at the beautiful sleeping face. He smoothed the loose hairs from around HeeChul’s face, and then went back to the couch.

As he lay back down, he realized it was pointless. He was never going to be able to get back to sleep. He was too worried over his performance. He walked back out to the balcony and began to dance in the dark. Closing his eyes, he just let the music play in his head and let his body follow it.

He danced until dawn and then collapsed against the wall, breathing hard. Sweat dripped from his hair. He hadn’t even realized all that time had passed. But dancing, this was where he came alive. This was where he expressed himself. He loved dancing. All his passion showed when he danced.

He walked back into the living room slowly, managing to bang into a few things with his eyes focusing solely on the bathroom. He undressed and stepped under the cold refreshing water, enjoying the way it ran over his burning body. He washed his hair and then got dressed. Seeing HeeChul was still asleep, he grabbed the keys and headed to school to get a last practise on stage.

When he got there, it was deserted as he had hoped. There were two other cars in the parking lot and he slid into the spot beside the BMW. He quickly headed up to the school, stopping when he heard his name being called.

“Yes, Sir?” he turned around as he greeted the principal.

“HanGeng. Just the person. I was wondering if I could bother you for a little favour, seeing as you are the only student here?” the principal asked, coming up and clasping a hand on HanGeng’s shoulder.

“Of course, sir. What can I do for you?” HanGeng said immediately.

“Thank you. Can you show our new student around the school? I would do it myself but I have an urgent meeting, and no one else will be here until the concert,” the principal said, clearly flattering HanGeng.

“Of course sir,” HanGeng accepted, although he barely knew his way around the school. Still, a new student sounded interesting. He strode down the corridor in the direction the principal had pointed him and saw a tall man standing staring out the window.

“Excuse me? Are you the new student?” HanGeng asked.

He turned around at HanGeng’s voice, smiling brightly, and for a minute or two, HanGeng stared at him. The man was damn handsome. He had flawless skin, a strong jaw, thick wavy black hair and one deep dimple on either cheek. He was dressed impeccably in a dark blue suit, and the cut suit him to perfection. His muscles were obvious beneath the tight inner shirt and his legs seemed to stretch for miles.

“I’m SiWon,” the new student said, holding out his hand.

HanGeng grasped his hand and felt it squeeze his firmly.

“HanGeng,” he muttered.

“Are you who Mr. Sky has burdened to take me around?” SiWon asked, smiling again.

“Yes, but I don’t mind,” HanGeng said honestly.

“That’s rather nice of you. Shall we begin then?” SiWon said, offering his elbow to HanGeng. HanGeng blushed but put his arm in the crook of SiWon's elbow.

“Yes. I should warn you, I’m not very familiar with these corridors myself. I’ve only been here a week,” HanGeng told him.

“Then we shall wander the corridors together,” SiWon said, laughing and pulling HanGeng forward. HanGeng began showing him all the places he knew, like where different classes were held and where the concert would be held that evening.

“Are you coming?” SiWon asked with interest.

“I’m actually performing,” HanGeng confessed. He had not even told HeeChul that he was; shy as he was about his dancing.

“Really? Can I see?” SiWon asked, seating himself on a windowsill when they had reached the auditorium.

“You’ll see it this evening,” HanGeng said, embarrassed.

“Ah, I would if I were coming, but I’m not. I promised my boyfriend I’d go out with him. May I have a small sample?” SiWon begged. HanGeng watched him as he smiled, and felt as though his socks were being charmed off. The man was so damn handsome!

“O… okay,” HanGeng said reluctantly. he stepped away from SiWon until he had enough space around him, and began dancing. For about a minute, he forgot that SiWon was there and simply let the music take over as usual. Then it was over and he tripped unceremoniously over a cord. SiWon caught him and pulled him back to his feet, brushing back the stray hairs from covering HanGeng’s eyes.

“Careful, you wouldn’t want to hurt yourself before this evening,” SiWon said, setting him on his feet but keeping one hand loosely around HanGeng’s waist.

“HanGeng! What are you doing?” a voice demanded from behind them. HanGeng turned and his face burned when he realized it was HeeChul and SiWon's hand was still on his waist.

“Nothing,” he said, resting one hand on SiWon's to move it but freezing when he felt lips by his ear.

“Looks like your boyfriend is here. Thank you for dancing for me. I’ll be going now,” SiWon whispered, and removed his hand, walking down the corridor quickly. HanGeng turned to watch him leave, sorry he had not finished the tour.

“Bye,” HanGeng said lamely, raising one hand to wave to SiWon's retreating figure.

“Who was he?” HeeChul almost shrieked from beside him. HanGeng turned to HeeChul, a disappointed light still visible in his eyes. HeeChul was pouting, and he looked quite angry.

“No one. No one,” HanGeng said quickly, turning away from HeeChul again.

“I thought I told you not to see other people,” HeeChul pouted.

“I’m not ‘seeing other people’ HeeChul. I’m being friendly,” HanGeng defended hotly. Seeing hurt and jealousy flash in HeeChul’s eyes, he was immediately sorry.

“HeeChul…” HanGeng began, putting his arms around HeeChul and pulling the older closer. HeeChul did not resist his embrace, but rested his head on HanGeng’s chest and sniffed.

“I don’t like sharing you, HanGeng,” HeeChul said honestly.

“Okay, I know. You don’t have to,” HanGeng comforted him, “Let’s head back home, okay?”

“Okay.”

 

Alright everyone! Here's the update for today :D I wrote this chapter with sudden inspiration XD I've been sleeping on a couch for the entire day :D it's fun  tho :P

Hope you enjoy the chapter! Please don't forget to subscribe, comment and upvote :D especially comment :d please comment :D