Remembering~

Way Back To Love

“I don’t want to go, KiBum! I have exams and all these things to do!” HeeChul said as KiBum parked the car a few metres away from their lake.

“That’s why you need to relax,” KiBum reasoned. He had to pull HeeChul from the car and carry him all the way to the top where everyone jumped from.

“What?” HeeChul asked blankly.

“You have to jump,” KiBum told him, gesturing to the lake below them.

“I’m not sure it’s safe,” HeeChul said doubtfully, looking at the lake from the peak he was standing on.

“Of course it is,” KiBum insisted, his bright smile showing.

“I don’t want to,” HeeChul pouted, backing away.

“If you don’t, I’ll just throw you in,” KiBum threatened.

“You wouldn’t dare,” HeeChul said as he continued backing away, glaring at his boyfriend.

“You know I would.” KiBum began to run after HeeChul who, with a loud shriek, began running as fast as he could. Of course he couldn’t outrun KiBum, who caught him and immediately began tickling him mercilessly, knowing this was HeeChul’s weakness.

They fell to the ground together, HeeChul gasping for breath as KiBum’s fingers terrorized him.

“Stop! Stop! I’ll jump!” he conceded, his sides hurting from laughing too hard.

KiBum stopped, looking down at his boyfriend playfully. HeeChul rolled his eyes, trying not to blush, but enjoying the steady weight of KiBum pressing down on him. KiBum got up, holding out a hand to HeeChul to help him up.

HeeChul took the hand gratefully, smiling contentedly when KiBum pulled him against him and held him there.

“You don’t have to jump if you really don’t want to,” KiBum told him, his voice muffled a bit due to the fact that his face was buried in HeeChul’s neck, memorizing his unique scent.

“I want to.. try,” HeeChul said, pulling back and taking one of KiBum’s hands, dragging him back to the peak he had previously stood on. Looking down, he saw the water sparkling back at him in the late evening sun.

“All I do is fling myself?” HeeChul clarified.

“Basically, yeah,” KiBum said, dropping to the ground beside HeeChul. He shielded his eyes and looked up at his pretty boyfriend.

“Okay,” HeeChul said nervously, unlacing his shoes and shrugging off KiBum’s jacket. He took one last look down before glancing at KiBum again, who seemed perfectly relaxed. Well of course he would be, he wasn’t the one jumping off a cliff.

HeeChul stepped closer to the edge, his toes not on land anymore. With a scream, he flung himself very literally off the cliff. KiBum whooped as his boyfriend fell and then splashed loudly in the water. He ran down to the edge of the lake, waiting for HeeChul to come out.

“That was awesome,” HeeChul said, his head reappearing at the surface. He began treading water lightly until he had reached KiBum. KiBum, being the sweet boyfriend he was, offered his hand once again to HeeChul to pull him out of the water.

HeeChul, being the evil boyfriend he was, took the offered hand and pulled KiBum head first into the water. HeeChul shielded his face as KiBum surfaced and began splashing water at him. he scrambled out of the lake, running away again. He could hear KiBum’s footsteps after him.

KiBum knocked into HeeChul as he abruptly stopped, crashing them to the ground. They both lay there, staring up at the sky, watching the colours of the sunset that they could see.

“I feel… refreshed,” HeeChul said after a while, then burst into laughter. KiBum joined in, feeling chilled as the breeze blew strongly over their soaking forms.

“Thank you for bringing me here,” HeeChul said sincerely.

“It was my pleasure,” KiBum replied, caressing his diva’s soft cheek lightly.

“I love you KiBum.”

“I love you more HeeChul.”

 

“HeeChul. HeeChul.” Someone was shaking him. He opened his eyes unwillingly, trying to focus. But his brain was too fuzzy from sleep.

“Is your address the same?” KiBum asked him as he lay him down gently in the back of his car. HeeChul nodded, before repositioning and going back to sleep. KiBum drove him home, listening to HeeChul mutter something about concerts and dancers.

He had come back to Korea for HeeChul.

And HeeChul he would get.

He would make sure.

 

HanGeng groaned as someone rang the doorbell. There was no doubt as to who that was. For an instant, he wished he had decided on sleeping on a park bench somewhere again, but he couldn’t do that forever. He got up reluctantly, shuffling slowly to the door. As he opened it, he immediately dropped his gaze to the ground, walking back to the couch.

“Where do I put him?” a foreign voice had HanGeng looking up, and his heart clenched as he saw his HeeChul sleeping in the arms of none other than his ex-boyfriend.

“Right there,” HanGeng said, pointing to the bed he and HeeChul had begun to share just a few days ago. Before all this happened. He watched expressionless, as KiBum gently rested heechul on the bed, pulling the covers over him lovingly.

His hand clenched into a fist everytime KiBum touched his HeeChul’s face, or his hair, and especially when KiBum pressed a light kiss to his forehead and wished his goodnight, even calling him ‘Chullie’.

In his anger, he didn’t notice how KiBum’s gaze lingered on all the pictures that lay on the dresser top. They were all those HanGeng and heechul planned to use for their project, when they finally put it together.

“This is his,” KiBum said, turning to HanGeng and pulling out a keychain. Strange, HanGeng had never seen HeeChul ever carry that around, but he nodded anyway. KiBum rested it next to the pictures, and took one last look at HeeChul’s peacefully sleeping face.

“You can go now,” HanGeng told him stiffly. KiBum smiled tightly, but left.

“I can’t do this with you HeeChul. I can’t fight for you when I don’t even have a chance,” he whispered to the half-conscious HeeChul.

“Who said you don’t have a chance?” HeeChul mumbled.

“I know I don’t,” HanGeng answered. Kibum had had a space in HeeChul's heart before HanGeng had even existed to HeecHul. How oculd he possibly compete with that? HeeChul wouldn’t remember anything tomorrow. Maybe with time, HanGeng wouldn’t remember HeeChul…

 

Well... I know my writing is not good these days... but I still tried to write a chapter and put it up for y'all. i don't like to leave things on "haitus" at all :/

Please please please? Can I beg for five comments? At least? PLEASE COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTE <3 I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!