The RoomMate

Way Back To Love

HeeChul walked into his apartment closing the door angrily behind him only to have HanGeng’s hand shoot out and stop it. He flung his bag on the couch and then himself, not looking at HanGeng who took a seat next to him. YeSung had been right. He did like HanGeng. But it seemed as though the feeling wasn’t returned, even though he had kissed him. HanGeng had obviously done it out of curiosity, like everyone else before KiBum who had only ever liked HeeChul for his looks.

“Chul. Come on. Don’t be angry. I’m sorry,” HanGeng said, trying to coax HeeChul into at least talking to him again. HeeChul turned his entire body to face the wall, away from HanGeng, and continued ignoring him.

“HeeChul, please. Come on, I said sorry a million times already. And I don’t know why you’re angry anyway. It’s not like it was your first kiss or anything.”

“You kissed me. For nothing. And you expect sorry to cover it?” HeeChul asked him, not turning toward HanGeng still.

“No, I… It wasn’t for nothing,” HanGeng said, understanding why HeeChul was angry a little better now.

“Then what was if for?” HeeChul countered.

“It… this is going to sound insane. But it’s true. i… have feelings for you, HeeChul. I do, and that’s why I kissed you,” HanGeng said, and his voice was different from before. HeeChul could clearly hear the sincerity of his heart in each word.

“But, you just got out of a relationship, and I don’t want to force you into anything, because I don’t know if you’re still in love with-” HanGeng was cut off by the diva turning around abruptly and then HeeChul’s index finger lying on his lips.

“Don’t say his name. Don’t ruin the night,” HeeChul said, looking at HanGeng while biting his lower lip slightly.

“I’m still sorry,” HanGeng mumbled.

“I don’t want to rush into anything either. So can we just forget it ever happened?” HeeChul suggested, removing his finger from HanGeng’s lips when he got the urge to the silky skin.

“That would be fine,” HanGeng said, nodding.

“Okay,” HeeChul said, smiling, “You should be getting home. It’s late.”

“I… kinda don’t have anywhere to stay,” HanGeng confessed, looking sheepishly at HeeChul. He sighed in return.

“Okay. You can stay here. But you're sleeping on the couch,” HeeChul told him. HanGeng quickly nodded his agreement, glad that the older had agreed to let him stay at all.

“Well, it’s late. Do you want to bathe first?” HeeChul offered.

“Yes, but I have no clothes,” HanGeng said.

HeeChul nodded, and walked into his room. He returned a few minutes later and flung a suit of night clothes to HanGeng, who caught them and rested them on the couch. HeeChul gestured toward the bathroom, and then tossed him something else. A towel. He unwrapped the towel and picked up the toothbrush that fell out of it.

“Thanks.”

“No problem.”

HeeChul sat on the couch HanGeng was to sleep on, watching the television pointlessly, finding nothing interesting. All he could think about the feeling of HanGeng’s lips on his, and the feeling of HanGeng’s lips beneath his finger. So smooth… even though he had been the one to suggest they forget it, he couldn’t seem to at the moment.

HanGeng emerged from the bathroom a while later, clutching his toothbrush and his towel tucked around his waist like before. When would he learn to dress in the bathroom before coming out?

HeeChul got off the couch and grabbed his own towel, managing to bathe and brush his teeth, and look awesome, in under ten minutes. He pulled on his pyjama pants in the bathroom before pulling his shirt over his head while walking out.

HanGeng was lying down on the couch, a blanket pulled over him that HeeChul recognized, eyes focused on the television HeeChul had left on. There was some drama going on. HeeChul did not particularly like it.

“Okay,” HeeChul said, grabbing the remote and pressing the power button, “No TV. we’re gonna sleep now remember? We have to help out at school tomorrow again until Tuesday for the concert Wednesday.”

“You have to. I don’t,” HanGeng countered.

“That’s what you think. You are coming with me. You are not leaving me alone with those crazy people,” HeeChul told him.

When HanGeng opened his mouth again, HeeChul held up one hand to stop him.

“You’re staying in my apartment, using my clothes, sleeping on my couch and you’re coming with me all the days. You can agree to all or none,” HeeChul told him, waving the remote around pointlessly.

“Fine,” HanGeng said, sliding down lower on the couch and trying to get comfortable on the pillow he and stolen from HeeChul’s bed. Heechul flipped the light switch and jumped on his bed, sighing loudly as he settled in, his body finally relaxing after the long day he had had.

It was not ten minutes before HanGeng heard shifting and felt a weight press down the couch with him. A warm body pressed into his own and threw one arm over him without reserve. There was barely any space on the couch and HeeChul clung to HanGeng in order to not fall off.

“HeeChul, what are you doing here when you have a bed?” HanGeng asked, who had just been getting to sleep after the long day.

“I’m lonely,” HeeChul said, snuggling into a scent that was becoming more familiar every minute.

“I wasn’t five feet away from you,” HanGeng countered, but shifted to allow HeeChul a more comfortable position.

“I was still lonely,” HeeChul said stubbornly.

“Fine. Just sleep. We have another day tomorrow. Goodnight,” HanGeng told him, liking the way the diva’s head rested perfectly in the crook of his neck.

“Okay.”

HeeChul waited until he was sure  HanGeng was asleep, and he could tell by the way HanGeng’s breathing evened out and his lips parted slightly to allow easier breathing. The younger even hugged HeeChul tighter. He pulled himself up a little and gazed upon the peaceful sleeping face of his seatmate-turned-roommate.

“Goodnight.”

 

HELLO EVERYONE~ how do you find the story is going? Tell me :D Comment, subscribe and upvote!!!

I'll just put a few pics of HanChul and KiWon,

Thank you everyone! for loving my story and all your comments :D

Birthday chapter for everyone :D Hope you enjoy it, and my other four fanfic updates :D I love you all :D Happy Birthday to me :D

MaeRi~