A New Friend?

Dreams & Hopes

*Jasmines Point of View*

I woke up a little more cheerful this monday. Today I would be with all my friends!. Which made me happy and since all the first years were going to be together that meant I would see exo too. Of course I wasnt excited about seeing Kai but the others were really nice. Since it was 7:45 and Akane was getting herself together in the bathroom. I just decided that I would lay on my bed and try to calm this new nervousness in me. I tried to think about what could be making me this nervous...then a fresh thought came into my head that I didnt like... Kai.  Kai was making me nervous and I had no idea why maybe it was because he was stupid but how would him being stupid make me nervous? I kept thinking about the  possiblites until I just got frustrated with this whole thought process. "AHHH" I screamed in my pillow.

"Nee jassy whats wrong?." Akane said sitting beside me on my bed.

"Nothing Im just hungry." I said not wanting to mention Kai I was determined to make this weird feeling disappear.

"Ok Jassy you can tell me the truth when you want to" Akane said nonchalantly.

"What do you mean?" I said giving her a slight smile.

She looked at me like I was stupid "Jassy I've known you since you were two you cant lie to me."

"Ok.. hey Akane if I  asked you a question would you tell me the truth even if it bothered you to talk about it." I said thinking about her and kai.

"Jasmine of course I would" she said her face now serious.

I took a deep breath "Akane about you and.."

Knock Knock Knock "Jasmine and Akane come on lets go get breakfast" Yen said

We looked at each other "Ok!" we both said getting up.

"Jassy you want to ask me later?" Akane said opening the door. 

"Ok."  I said. The four of us hooked arms together as we walked down the busy hallway to the cafeteria. Since there wasnt much time before class started we all ate blueberry muffins while heading to the cooking classroom. Fortunatley half of the first year classes were canceled and classes would resume at 1:00. Which made me happy because I hated the long classes.

We reached the cooking room. We were the first to arrive the teacher Mr. Im told us to take a seat and wait for the rest of the class to come. Mr.Im looked like he was in his  late twenties his english was perfect and the he had his hair reminded me of edward from twilight.

"I hate that we cant even choose who were going to partner up with" Yen said upset. "What if I end up from one of those jerks from Exo 12." Yen said worridly.

"Yenny its ok you probably won,t dont worry thats what Im gonna do im gonna hope that i'll be with one of you guys" Akane said full of hope. 

"Yea Yen and you never know. Its not like you've talked to all of them right? maybe some of them could be nice." I said trying to lighten the image Yen had of Exo 12. I never told them about the whole deal thing and I wasnt planning to. I thought it was better for them not to know at the moment.

"Really Jassy Really, you already know how harsh they can be from the first day of school and now your trying to defend them did they brainwash you by chance?." Akane said a little rudely.

"No Im just saying and dont use that tone with me Akane Nakamura!." I said pinching her cheeks.

"Hahaha you two...".  Yujin said laughing.  At that moment the door opened and in came exo 12 followed by a crowd of students. Mr Im told them to sit next to Yujin Akane Yen and I.

"See I told you guys ,fate is so cruel!" Yen said whispering to Akane who was beside her. 

But Akane didnt respond she just held her breath waiting to see were Kai was going to sit when she saw kai sit beside Jasmine she felt somewhat relief.

Yujin was really nervous about who would sit beside her so when Suho sat beside her she felt a little relieved that it wasnt Kai, he seemed like he was the worst. 

I had Kai and Sehum on the opposite sides of me, I was didnt mind Sehun but Kai was a diffrent story.

 As the whole class settled into their seats. Mr Im said "Welcome students for the next two weeks you will be learning basic cooking skills and when the course is over you will bake a dessert of your choice for the school fund raiser the money that you all earn will be donated  to Seoul hospital for the children their. Now I will pick your partners."  Please no Kai please no Kai I kept repeating in my head as Mr.Im picked out our partners. So far Akane was with Luhan.Yen with Chen and Yujin with Suho then it was my turn.

"Jasmine your partner is... Please no kai i am begging! I said in my head.  "Shin Sooyoung, raise your hand so that Jasmine can see you" Mr.Im said. I turned around and saw a girl with long chestnut colored hair. Her face was round  it suited her. She had a really innocent look about her. So she'll be my partner not so bad I thought to myself.

"Now Mr.Jongin your partner will be"...

"Chanyeol" Kai said cutting off Mr Im.

Mr. Im said "of course Mr.jongin you may go get him from the second year hall when this class is over. Now all of you will get familiar with your partners for the remainder of the class."

I got out of my seat to were Sooyoung was. "Hi my name is Jasmine its nice to meet you." I said giving her my hand to shake. "Nice to meet you Jasmine.  I hope that we can work well in the future.  I've heard rumors about an African American student from D.C but i didnt really pay any attention to them." She said sounding a little snobish.

"Yes I am  from D.C." I said, wow there are acutally rumors about me? When did that happen? I thought.

"Interesting... anyway if anyone acts rude to you just brush it off espically Exo 12." Sooyoung said.

"Ok" I said a little cautious. She seemed nice but i wasnt really sure. After we had that conversation I learned more about her like how she liked traveling,doing hair and that her family company was a clothing designer chain.

After the day ended I couldnt wait to lay down and sleep. I had already finished my homework. Akane had gone to study more for her up coming math test and I was a little bummed that I didnt get to ask her that important question about her and Kai. I called my parents and told them I was fine and about how the school will have a fundraiser. They were happy I was ok. When I got off the phone with them I dedcided to take a shower brush my hair and put it in a neat bun. I flopped down on the bed. Suprisingly it was a good day at least Kai didnt talk to me even though I thought that I couldnt help but feeling a little sad... wait scratch that I shouldnt be sad right?. I sighed in my pillow as I fell asleep fighting this weird feeling.

End Of chapter

Like always thanks for reading! and Wow almost 600 views *crys tears of happiness*