Finally

Dreams & Hopes

Jasmines Point Of View

I was laying on my bed in my favorite bunny pj's. It was a few days into the break and I was finally back home!. At the moment I was talking to Akane on the phone, she was in Japan because she had a family reunion to go to, she was at her aunts house.

"Jassy I noticed that for a while you havent been yourself since that time in Japan and I wasnt going to ask you at first but whats up?." Akane said over the phone I could hear her aunts children shouting and talking in japanese.

"Well...nothing really I just..." I was cut off by my mother calling me.

"Jasmine~! you have a guest hurry up and come down!, tell Akane that you can call her later!." My mom said yelling it was a little weird because she seemed a little to excited about this guest.

"Akane, sorry I have to go I'll call you back later." I said getting up from my bed and hanging up the phone.

"Jasmine hurry up Now~~!!!." My mother yelled even louder than the last time.

"K Ma!.. coming!." I said running down the steps who could it be?

Kai's Point of View 

Jasmine's mother had just called her down the stairs, part of me was nervous and anxious of what she would say to me the other part was scared of her father who looked at me with feirceness in his eyes from across the couch. I was uncomfortable and to escape his gaze I looked around Jasmine's living room. It had a coffee brown couch, two matching chairs and a fire place which was lit. Between the two couches was a cushion with  wine glasses and a bottle of wine...I think it was for design.

7-Family-Room.jpg

"So Kai your from Jasmine's school right? Its so nice to meet you! Dont be so stiff you can relax here!, Oh by the way call me Mrs.Roberts! and this is Jasmines father Mr Roberts!." Mrs.Roberts chimed she looked really young and she was lighter than Jasmine her hair was cut in a miniature afro. 

"Mrs.Roberts and Mr.Roberts thank you for letting me come in to your wonderful home." I said smiling she was really nice I thought feeling a little more comfortable.

"Oh that girl!, she still hasnt come down stairs yet... Jasmine hurry up NOW~~!! Her Mrs.Roberts yelled.

"Coming ma!." She said pounding down the steps. At that moment I thought I was about to have a heart attack, she came down stairs looking really comfy and she had rabbit pj's on?!  It took alot in me not to bust out laughing. She looked at me in suprise then she seemed to become angry.

"Jasmine Kai has come to see you, your father and I are about to go out, so make sure you lock the doors and be a nice host!." Her mother said grabbing her fathers arm who looked a little helpless and walking over to the door. Jasmine walked over to them and saw them out of the door, When they left she turned towards me her arms crossed and she looked at me angrly. Oh boy....

Jasmines Pointt Of view

I walked mom and dad over to the door. I was in so much shock and I was angry how could he show his face?!.

"Jasmine~ he's cute tell me how it goes~ heheh." My mother whispered to me. I couldnt beleive this! She's even trying to set us up! and its not like she knew him well either I thought sighing.

"Ma its not what you think!." I whisperd back I was getting more mad. She gave me a look that told me if I kept talking I would get smacked all the way to mars.

"Jasmine.. be nice and for goodness sakes get out of those pajamas!." She hissed dragging my father and her to the car. Dad didnt look to happy about Kai he kept looking back at me looking very nervous and I completely agreed with him, I didnt want Kai here as much as dad did.  After closing the door I turned around and crossed my arms and gave him the the deadliest glare I have. I walked over to the chair across from him and sat down.

"Speak." I said looking at him right in his eyes. Why in the world does he want now!? I thought staring at his appearance. He was in an expensive looking suit and his eyes were red rimmed like he didnt get any sleep for the last couple of days not to mention he had wind blown looking hair and his pink lips were very dry and mom thought that was "cute"?.

"Jasmine before you say anything hear me out, I know what a jerk I've been but I want to change and I know what I want ,no who I want in my life and that's you. From the first day I met you I was curious and somewhat enchanted by you I thought ,"I want to know more about her". "I want to be with her", but since I was such an idiot I kept denying my feelings for you. I kept running away thinking it would never work out but when I was home with my parents and finally got my mind on track I realized, I like jasmine soo much that I cant contain it anymore so I came here to beg  for forgivness and ask you to be with me." Kai said bowing on the floor. I was so much in shock!. Did he really feel that way about me? I thought looking at his brown head that was bowing to me in apology. He didnt sleep because of me? Thats why he looks like that? I felt tears stinging my eyes part of them were happiness the other part was being overwhelmed.

"Oh Kai." I said my voice shaking he looked up at me urgently. 

 "Why are you crying he said getting up and wiping my tears. He looked at me with a worried expression.

"Did I say something stupid again?." he said wiping more of my tears I shook my head still unable to get the words that I wanted out of my mouth.

"Ka..Kai I like you too you big jerk!." I said bringing him into a hug . "Ho..How co..com..come it you so...so long to say this stuff to me!." I said sniffling and crying into his suit I was so overwhelmed with so many feeling happiness, shock,fear and a tang of doubt.

"I know Im so so sorry I hope you forgive me Jasmine." He said gently rubbing my back we stayed like this for 10 minutes me crying and him trying to comfort me when I calmed down he let me go.

"Jasmine..what exactly is your answer?." He said looking nervous I looked at him while wiping my eyes he was stupid I rollled my eyes at him.

"Didnt you hear what I said earlier." I said tying my hair up into a bun. He smirked at me.

"Nooo I didnt think I heard you, what exactly did you say? he said smiling at me now.

"I like you ok dont think your off the hook yet you have alot to explain you know." He smiled at me kindly.

"Yes I know but before that you should go wash your face." I obediently went up stairs and did what I was told I was still in my bunny pj's but my face and hair were fixed. When I came back down stairs Kai was sitting on the couch looking like he was deep in thought. When I sat in one of the brown chairs across from him he leaned back in the couch and crossed his legs.

"Where should we start." Kai said closing his eyes.

End of Chapter