Discovering

Dreams & Hopes

 

*Jasmines Point of Veiw*

I woked up dazed and confused... wait was this? an arm on my face?!.  I pushed what I thought was an arm off my face.  I looked around the room... woah were we this crazy?. Then suddenly I heard this weird ding-dong noise.. wait ding-dong!

Oh no the bell its time for school!. " We'll be late!" I screamed as  I jumped off the bed stepping over Yujin and Akane's motionless bodies. I looked at the clock and it said 10:30. Oh heck no!!!!

"Yah girls wake up ,were suuupppper late"! I said trying to shake them awake.

"Nee jassy just a little more time" Akane said turning over.

"Yea ma school hasnt started its summer remember?" Yen said

I yelled in frustration "its 10:30!!  now get all of your butts up were late". I said getting my uniform together. At this they seemed to realize the situation. Yen was yelling in chinese and filipino, Yujin mumbling in french and korean Akane sounded like she was cursing in Japanese  and Me? I just decided I would join in too. I was telling everyone what to pick up and what has to be done in just korean. 

*15 minutes Later*

I sat uncomfortably in the beige colored chair preparing myself as the principal Mr.choi came in and sat in front of  Yen Akane Yujin and I. Unfortunately the teachers in this school don't take to kindly to students who are late to class.

"Now girls since none of you have given me a reasonable excuse as to why you were late to your first period class the only fitting punishement  I see would be detention for a week." Mr.Choi said seriously.

"DETNETION!" we said in unison.

"Yes.. detention for one week and during that time you will help clean the school gym after your school day is over". Mr.Choi added

"Except for Jasmine" I turned around and saw Kai standing with the rest of exo 12 . When Chanyeol saw me looking he only smiled lightly, I gave him a weak smile back.

"Excuse me Mr. jongin?" Mr. choi said sounding suprised.

"She's suppose to help me with my history project" Kai said holding up a pink slip.

Mr. choi read the pink slip carefully before looking up and saying, "I understand however remember that even though you are not part of the 'that' program Mr.jongin I still want you to be cautious"

"Ms.Roberts you my go, but you girls will have to stay".

"WHAT" Yujin and Yen said.  I looked over to Akane and again she was looking at Kai with wide eyes I made a mental note to ask why she always acted like that around him.

"Hey you hurry up so you can help me" Kai said grabbing my arm

"Wait I won't help you unless you get my friends out of detention" I said trying to push his arm off me in a failed atempt.

He gave me an irrated look, he sighed. "Fine" then suddenly he looked behind me with a puzzled expression.

"Do I know you?" Kai asked talking to Akane.

I turned around and saw Akane she looked a sickly pale white but her eyes were filled with detemination. "Kai... leave jasmine alone." 

Kai raised an eyebrow "again do I know you?" he said still puzzled.

Akane scoffed "you really dont know me ,well anyway just leave her alone" she said getting up and stepping closer to us.

Kai smirked at this "for what reason do I need to let her go" 

"Because..."

"Akane stop it if  I help him with this we'll all be off the hook for detention" I said pushing her back into the pricipals office. 

" But Jassy"

"No but's just go" I said going out into the hallway to were Kai and the rest of exo 12 were.

"Ok so were should we start" I said coming up to them.

"First we cant talk in the hallway come on lets go to the lounge" I follwed them silently wondering again why Akane's reaction was so strange I thought about asking Chanyeol but I figured it  would be better if I hear it from Akane.

We entered  into a wide room with chairs and lots of tables that were set up in an elagant way.

 

 VegasTabuatMGMGrand.jpg

"Wow" ,this is amazing did you guys design all of this" I said as I sat on one of the smooth brown chairs.

"Yep of course we made all of this" Kai said taking a seat beside me. I rolled my eyes at his arrogance.

"Umm Jasmine do you want something to drink" Tao said hesitantly.

I looked at him and thought about the conversation I had with Chanyeol. "Sure Tao can I have some water please"

He looked shocked by my response acutally they all did. I geuss they thought that I would be mad.

"Jasmine before you start helping Kai we need to tell you something" Lay said slowly.

"We know we were rude to you these last couple of days but we really do have a reason" Chen said earnestly

At that moment tao bought me my water I said "thank you" he only nodded sitting beside Xiumin.  

"Now Jasmine the reason we have to act like that around you is because we have a deal with the school" said Suho.

"A deal?" I said sipping on the cold water.

"Yes a deal and that deal is that due to the fact our familys are well known around the country and the school also has an image  to keep that means that we cannot talk to certain people." 

"What certain people" I said already knowing the answer to that.

"Scholarship students, Foreign students and anyone who dosent have as much money as us or who's diffrent" Suho said.

"Then what's the point of having scholarship and foreign students." I said a little irratated.

"Its a cover up to make the school look good so that the image can remain "clean." Suho said

"Yea... uh  that sounds stupid but why do you guys have to treat people mean then?"

"Because if we make everybody believe that were like this people wouldn't want to get close to us" D.O said

"What about those girls that always surround you guys?."

"There just girls from lesser family's who want to be with us to support there familys companys" Kris said.

"Well that dosent sound to fun." I said kindly

"Its not" they said grimly in unison."However the only ones who dont have to follow the rules are Kai and Chanyeol" Suho said

"Why" I said turning to Kai.

"Because our familys are the top contributors to the school" Kai replied 

"Oh but wait dont your familys all support the school?"

"Yes and no we make the schools image looks good and our familys spread word about the school they dont donate money." BaekHyun said

"Oh ok and lastly what about my daily classes will I still take them if I have to help you out for history class." I said 

"Yes but you'll just miss your 3rd period and helping me out will give you credit for your class." Kai said

"So we hope you understand and bear with us." Suho said smiling nervously then continued ,We really do like you Jasmine and we hope to be really good friends with you."

"What do you mean we I definitly dont want to be friends with her." Kai barked

"And what makes you think I want to even talk to you?  the only reason why Im here in the first place is for my friends". I snapped

" I understand where you guys are coming from but that whole deal thing sounds stupid and Im also geussing that you don't want anyone else to know about it right?. They all nodded. Well ok, do you still want me to help you with your project now or can I leave?". I said to Kai.

"I dont feel like doing the project now, but lets go out to eat" He said smirking at me.

"I looked at him in the eye I dont want to" *sigh* even though he's uber cute I hate his attitude.

"Awww come on Jasmine we'll make sure your classes are taken care of for the day." Luhan said using his killer agyo.

"We'll pay too" Tao said giving me puppy eyes.

I sighed in defeat "fine were are we going?" I said standing up.

"Wait you cant come out in your uniform you need to change" Chanyeol said. 

I went to my room to change in to shorts and a white shirt with a sailor necklace.

white-tee-jeans-outfit-1-nautical.jpg

When I came back the boys were all waiting outside when they saw me they said "wow" except Kai who had turned away from me

"Haha this is nothing but thanks." I said feeling a little embarresed. 

"Come on lets go its safe to walk the hallway since everyone's in class Chanyeol said. When we got to to the parking lot a black limo came up and the driver  opened the door for us. 

"Ok lets go eat!" they all said excited.

*End of Chapter*

thanks for reading I kinda feel like this chapter took wayyy to long :/  Anyway anyong!!