Jasmines Confession

Dreams & Hopes

*Jasmines Point of View*

 

"KAI"!  at that moment we saw Sooyoung coming out of the bathroom. Ga-Yun gave me a secretive wink and shushed me.

When Sooyoung came over she noticed our weird behavoir.

"Unnie what have you done now" Sooyoung said sitting down across from the two of us and giving Ga-Yun a harsh look.

"Nothing Sooyoung!  I wish you would just believe me.. sheesh I was just telling Jasmine about this embarrising moment when I had braces thats all dont worry".

"Oh" Sooyoung said relieved "So what do you want to eat Jasmine". Sooyoung said smiling at me.

"I'll have the cheese pasta please". I said trying to sound normal.

"Yea me too" Ga-Yun said cheerfully.

"Ok. waiter." Sooyoung said raising her hand.

As she gave the waiter the orders I couldnt help but feel a little sad at what Ga-Yun said I mean its not like their even dating but I bet if she did confess it would work out perfectly. She was pretty ,came from a rich family, and she is korean. Even though the boys cant hang out with certain people she is obivously the exception. Thats it I need to talk to Chanyeol I have to get these thoughts of my chest before I end up eating icecream and cake to take away the pain.

"Jasmine the food's here." Ga-Yun said as the waiter put the food in front of me. How pretty I thought as took a bite.

 cooking-perfect-pasta2---pasta-plate.s60

Sooyoung and Ga-Yun looked at me "how is it?." they both said in unison.

"Its good thank you very much." I said eating more of the pasta.

"Your very welcome" they both said. After we were done eating Ga-Yun took us home and she also gave me her number telling me tell me to call her anytime. With that me and Sooyoung went our seperate ways I decided to call Chanyeol.

"Hello" Chanyeol answered

"Hi Chanyeol can I talk to you for a second please this is Jasmine."

"Sure Jasmine Im in the lounge.. bye"

"Bye". I said hanging up. I walked inside the school making sure no one saw me as I went into the lounge. When I stepped in I saw 11 handsome faces smiling at me and telling me to come over were they were fortunatley Kai wasnt there. I took a seat next to Chanyeol and I looked at him with a sad expression.

"Jasmine what wrong?" Chanyeol said becoming worried.

"Jasmine why do you look like your about to cry who did it?." Tao said taking a seat beside me, before I knew it they all were around me asking questions about what was wrong and how they could help.

"Guys can you all go out for a second Jasmine said she wanted to talk to me" Chanyeol said annyoed.

"We can keep secrets toooo!."  Luhan said puffing his cheeks in a cute way. 

"Yea dont worry we wont talk." chen said relaxed.

"Yea we promise!." the rest said in unison looking at me with honest eyes. 

"Fine I cant resist those cute faces , but you guys have to promise to not say anything even to that jerk Kai got it!" I said looking at all of them in their eyes. They nodded

"Ok lately after the project with Kai I've been getting these weird feelings and I think I know what they are Im just not sure if there genuine." I said looking at my hands the whole time.

"What do the feelings feel like?" Tao said.

"They feel like my heart is being squeezed and today when I went out with a couple of friends one of them told me that the other friend liked Kai and after I heard that I didnt like it, almost like I was mad that the girl liked Kai". I looked up and they were all smiling at me.

"Jasmine.. I think you like Kai" Chanyeol said slowly.

"Hehehe yea Jasmine and today about your friends I bet you were jealous!" Luhan said smiling brightly at me.

"Wooo hoooo!!!." All of them said, actually it seemed like all of them were expecting something like this.

"Wait wait guys why are you so excited? even if I do like him its not like we'll even get together plus I cant stand his attitude." I said turning my head from them.

They all stopped and looked at me with sad expressions.

"But Jasmine when you get to know Kai more Im sure you'll like him more." Luhan said using his agyo.

"Mmmmhhh Jasmine its true even though Kai seems like that he's not that bad". Kris said

 "Guys thanks but no thanks I think I just need to stay away from him. Anyway I just came here to get my thoughts of my chest thats all". I said getting up to leave.

"Guys leave Jasmine alone she just needed to tell someone how she feels. Now Jasmine you should go get some sleep and get ready for tommrow because were going to start to makeing the desserts.

"Thank you." I said walking over to the door and going to my room.

"Guys I know what your thinking and no way" Chanyeol said 

"Yes way." they all replied back

'Its confession time!." Luhan cheered

"Yep and Kai always talks about her might as well get the wheel turnin". Lay said cooly. Chanyeol shook his head, here they go again he thought.

*Next Day In Class*

Sooyoung and I were mixing the cake mix for our diffrent cakes. Our plan was to make two diffrent cheescakes and combine them  together in a patern. The other student were all around the classroom running, shouting and cooking. 

"Chen! I said add raisins not cranberries!." Yen said through gritted teeth. 

"What I thought we were making cranberry bread not raisin." Chen said looking down at the cranberries.

"What the- who in the world eats cranberry bread!" Yen said taking the mest up batter and putting it down the sink drane.

"I do and its very good by the way" Chen said wlaking away from her "Wait you! Dont walk away!" Yen said chasing after him.

I shook my head those two should find some common ground since they were from the same part of china I thought mixing the batter.

I looked up to see Akane and Luhan getting along well they were both getting ingredients and telling each other what they thought should be added or taken out.

Suho and Yujin where the same, still tense around eachother I made a mental not to ask Suho what that was about. The other boys were either with male or female partners and they seemed to be gettig along well too.

After that whole restaurant thing with Ga-Yun and Sooyoung I still feel shaky. I like Kai everytime I think that my heart feelss excitement and sadness how in the world did this happen to me!. I still had to figure out why Akane acted like that around him and if the things about Sooyoung were true *Sigh* this is gonna be long long school year.

*End Of Chapter*

As always thanks for reading  ^_^!