Tired

Dreams & Hopes

Jasmine's Point of View

Aftter talking to Sooyoung I slowly walked back to my hospital room. While walking I was mulling over the whole conversation I had with Sooyoung, honestly I felt bad for her and the only reason I said she  was desperate is because I let my emotions get the best of me. When she was telling me the story I thought why didnt you say something in the first place? If you told me about this sooner then I would have kept my distance regardless of my feelings for Kai. I also thought that Kai is to blame too. I dont know what happened to him "that summer" but one thing I do know is the Kai now is not the original Kai something bad must have happened for him to turn a complete 180.  I decided that I would talk to him when I reached my hospital room.  I wanted to find out both sides of the story I dont think Sooyoung's bad she just needs closure and I wanted to help. Even though I dont know when Sooyoung was being real or fake with the time we spent together I still think she deserves some answers from him. I slowly opened the cold handle on my hospital room door when I came in everyone was still where they were. The guys where silent only Tao and Luhan talking to the girls the rest of the guys were just silent none of them looked to happy. When I walked in everyone looked at me questioningly. I ignored there stares and  looked around the room for Kai. I found him sitting at the window looking out side. It was like he was there but at the same time he wasn't. Even though he looked a little lonely he still looked as handsome as ever... Wait! I need to talk to him about Sooyoung not think about how hot he looks I thought shaking my head at myself.

"Kai!" I said loudly to get his attention. He turned around and blinked a couple of times out of suprise.

"Jasmine where have you been? you shouldn't be up." He said standing up and walking over to me. It took a lot in me to not just run away I wasnt used to him coming so close to me... it was weird.

"Kai we need to talk...its urgent." I said walking to the door and waiting for him to come over with me. I saw Akane looking  worried and pale again when she saw me looking at her she gave me "your so gonna get it for using attitude with me look."  I rolled my eyes knowing she was just doing that to try to hide her emotions  from seeing Kai with me.

"Ok... We can talk but foreinger  you really should get some rest." He said opening the door and waiting for me to go first. I gave him a mean look and then stepped out of the hallway. It was empty except for one nurse who kept giving  me a curious look I smiled at her and she smiled timidly back. When Kai stepped beside me her look changed  to an excited one. When Kai wasnt paying attention she gave me a thumbs up and an encouraging smile. I blushed she must have thought that we're a couple! Like thats ever going to happen I thought slightly smiling.  I looked at Kai to see that he was staring at me thoughtfully. 

"So where do you wanna talk?." He said putting his hands in his pockets and looking me in the eye. Oops I sooo didnt think about that... I dont think we can go back to the garden because of Sooyoung.... I thought trying to find a way to replie.

"That.. do you know where a room is that we can talk privately." I said avoiding his stare.

"Tch you have got to be kidding me. First you bring me out here to talk and now you dont even know where to talk...stupid." Kai said rudely.

"Who's stupid!?." "You need the exercise anyway... just go find a room so I dont have to look at your face anymore!." I said angry.

"Exercise please.. and any person in this world would be lucky enough to look at my face even for a second you really dont know how lucky you are... now hurry up and follow me." He said waving a hand in the air and walking to where the elevators were. I couldnt believe it.!  It was amazing how fast his personality changes he needs to get wacked in his stupid head I thought following him.When we reached the elevator he pressed a silver buttton and walked inside when the door to the elavator opened, the inside of it was huge and was painted gold. It  had mirrors on either sides of us. When I saw my reflection I lightly cringed usually I would look all pretty and neat but not today my hair was slightly sticking up and I looked really skinny ..did I lose weight?.Oh well it wont be a problem to gain some weight back and brush my hair too.  Was what I was trying to tell myself to keep calm and not freak out about  how I looked  like a ghost! I thought staring at myself in the mirror, and the hosipital gown didnt help my situation either it made me look bloated and it was covered in little black and pink puppies... so weird I thought staring at myself.

"Where here." Kai said stepping out of the elevator and walking to a room. I had to run just to catch up him with making sure I took care not to bump my arm on anything. He opened the door for me to go in first.  I stepped in the room and looked around for a second it was very neat with a dark brown couch on the side of the creme colored wall and some chairs and a table that was in the middle of the room. I walked over to the couch and sat down so I wouldnt have to directly face him. He sat down beside me, facing me.

"You can start now whats up.?" He said nonchalantly. I started to think about what to say first, when I got my thoughts together, I breathed deeply and began.

"Kai dont get mad or say anything till Im done talking got it.?" I said looking at him sternly.

"Fine" He said looking a little taken back.

"Kai I overheard your converation with Sooyoung I dont know what happened to you "that summer" but I think you should give her an explanation as  to why you treated her that why and seeing how much she loved you no how much she still loves you she needs closure from you and if you refuse to give it to her I'll become your worst nightmare and I wont leave you alone until you give it to her. Plus dont you think thats too much to threaten her fathers company over me?  her family took care of you  for a long time and to try to crush them like that is awful. You guys were bestfriends for years thats too much and you if you're so smart like you think you are then do something about it. Secondly why have you been nice to me? I dont get it the first time I met you were so mean and harsh then a couple of months later your suddenly nice and even smiling at me... now your sorta rude do you have like two person..." I was cut of by him

"Hahahahah no I dont have two personalities at all actually its alot... to... explain.... Kai said wiping tears from his eyes from of laughing. I didnt like his reaction and I bet he could tell too because his face turned  serious.

"What you said about Sooyoung is true I  should take her feelings into more consideration its just that I hate to see people hurt over me and its just really really complicated and of cousre there are a lot of things that you dont know..but I'll talk to Sooyoung again and tell her how I feel... about me being mean to you it cause its fun to tease you and see your diffrent reaction thats all... what? did you actually think that I was trying to be friendly with you?! hahaha thats ridicoulous!." Kai said turning away from me. Usually I wouldnt be hurt by someone words so easily but I had to hold back the tears and save face.

"Well Im happy that you know how to fix the problem with Sooyoung...and you know what who the hecks your freakin play toy! dont you dare come near me ever again you Jerk!!! I said running out of the room and going  to the elevator. How could I be so stupid!  No more liking him!. I thought trying to hold back the tears stinging my eyes I hate him!.

Kai's Point of View

After Jasmine ran out of the room I sighed to myself. If I kept getting comfortable with her I would tell her everything about me even the things I promoised myself that I would never tell a soul , of course I didnt mean anything I said about being nice to her its just that if she knew everything about me she would probaly never even look at me again. I would rather have her hate me then get to know me, honestly at first I didnt know what I should do follow my heart that told me to be kind to her and trust her with all my heart and tell her everything I've been through or my head that told me if I became close to her she would become hurt by my world I didnt want that to happen. I slumped lower into the couch at the grim reality of my decision.

End of Chapter

thanks for reading :)