Another Fall

Dreams & Hopes

*Jasmines Point of View*

 

I woke up to the sound of Yens showering. I looked at the clock and and it was 6:00 o clock why in the world is she up this early?  I thought turning over in my bed and trying to drift off to sleep when I heard a scream from the bathroom.

"Ahhh Bug Bug Bug Yen screamed she ran out of the bathroom and shut the door with a big Boom her wet hair dripping on her clothes.

"Yen if its a bug cant you just kill it?" I said putting the cover over my head. Hoping that she would be quiet.

"No I cant that thing is HUGE! can you kill it Jasmine... please." Yen said pleading.

"Yen why are you up this early anyway?." I said getting out of bed and putting my slippers on to investigate the bug.

"At 7:30 where going ice skating and I wanted to prepare early." She said sitting on my bed and drying her hair with a towel.

"Why are we even going skating this early?."  I said sneaking into the bathroom it was hot and steamy "Yen where is it.... AHHHHHHHH!!!!". I said running out of the bathroom and into the hall that thing was Humougous it had like ten legs and I saw its big round eyes. I didnt even know what it was and I swear it was chasing me!!

"Jasmine dont leave meeee!!." Yen said catching up to me as I ran down the hall. Suddenly a door opened and it hit Yen in the head with a *Thump*.

"Omg Yen are you ok?" I said lowering myself to where she was on the carpeted patterned floor.

"Yep dont worry about it." she said holding the spot where her head was hit.

"Yen and Jasmine?." A tired voice said. We looked up and saw Chen standing there in his pajamas and rubbing his eyes.

"What do you two want?." he said yawning and looking at us expactantly. Wait if Chen is here then that means that we ran all the way over to the boys rooms noooo! what if I see kai in his Pj's?..  well it cant be that bad? If I did see him I'll probally just get a really bad nose bleed. I thought still on the the floor next to Yen.

"Chen! can you help us its this huge bug in our room!." Yen said looking up at him pleadingly.

Chen raised an eyebrow "Why me? just get a shoe and throw it at it or something." He said going back in his room.

"Chen Chen Chen Chen!!" Yen yelled.

"Ok I get it be quiet before you wake everyone else up!, now get up and show me." Chen said walking ahead of us. Both of us got up and wiped the dust off of eachother we ran up to where Chen was.

"Yen can you go ahead and show me where your room is?." Chen said looking at Yen. Yen returned his gaze.

"Why? cant I just stay here and lead you?." Yen said supicous. 

"Then I geuss you dont want me to kill it." Chen said turning around. "Fine! I'll go just kill that bug!cranberry man." Yen said running ahead of us. Chen turned to me and smiled.

"Jasmine Im glad to see you... so what did you think about Kai being nice?." He said in a mischavous voice. I gave hm a sidelook.

"Do you ...have anything to do with that?." I said staring at him. He looked uncomfortable under my stare.

"Huh no way Kai never listens... Lets go kill that bug!." Chen said running down the hallway and into my room. When I catched up and entered the room there was this odd silence the bathroom door was closed and Yen was standing by the door. Then we heard a light shriek and a *Pound*  *Pound*  *Pound* sound. Chen came out of the bathroom looking a little shaken then said...

"See wasnt even that big of a deal." He said walking out the room and closing the door. Yen and I looked at each other.

"Hahahaha he was totally scared!." Yen said with tears in her eyes. I couldnt even respond I laughed until my stomach hurt.

"Ok Jasmine lets hurry and get ready." she said opening the closet.

35 minutes later.

When we arrived at the ice skating rink everyone was already here.On the way here Yen told me that the school rented it for us and so we had two hours to skate. 

"Jassy and Yenny what took you two so long?." Akane said gliding toward us on the ice with Yujin and Sooyoung beind her. Yen and I looked at eachother "long story" we said in unison. I noticed that Sooyoung's face still looked blank like yesterday when I returned  from riding with the guys. I looked around the ring and saw that all the boys looked so natural on the ice particulary Kai he looked graceful sliding and turning on the ice.

"Come on Jassy hold my hand cause I know you cant ice skate." Akane said holding her hand out for me to grab. I grabbed it and let her guide me around the ice. I was suprised that she didnt seem bothered by Kai's presence. Even though it was cold and I was afraid that I would fall flat on my face it was truly beautiful the ice was smooth and clear and the lights the resort had set up around it had brought it to life everything was perfect until Akane had a crazy idea.

"Jassy I think you're doing a really good job. Now Im going to let you go on the count of three." Akane said

"Wait Akane I'm not ready dont do it!."

"1...."

"Akane nooo!!."

"2...".

"Akane..".

"3! fly Jassy!!!." She said letting me go I couldnt even control were I was going and thought I was about to crash until  a warm hand slipped trough mine when I looked to see who it was I was at a lost for words it was Kai. He smiled at me this smile was warm and bright and it shined with kindness and something else that I couldnt describe they were bright but also had a... pang of sadness in them.? 

"Jasmine you really cant skate can you.?" Kai said smirking at me. I noticed something weird we were the only ones skating and everyone else was watching us. The guys looked happy and proud the girls looked shocked and in horror Sooyoung had the worst expression she looked like she just ate a lemon.

"Haha yea I never really liked it." I said turning from him. His hand is so warm I thought. He squeezed my hand gently.

"Kai why are you so ni...." My sentence was interupted by a big push from behind me I ended up caliding with the railing and falling down on the ice very hard.

"Jassy Jasmine!!!." I heard Akane call my name out, but everything around me was getting faint.

"Jasmine stay with us... Jasmine!! Yah foreigner!." I heard Kai say the last thing I saw was Sooyoung smiling an evil smile at me before everything went dark.

 End of Chapter

As always thanks for reading!! ^-^