The Fool Named Kai

Dreams & Hopes

*Jasmines Point of Veiw*

When we reached the restaurant I stepped out of the car first, looking at the tall graceful  building that was named Je'taime. I knew a little of french and  I knew that meant I love you. What a nice name I thought staring at the building.

"Yah foreigner are you done being stunned?" Kai said coming up to me. I had to get up the resolve not to just slap him in his handsome face 

"Would you just shut up!, Oh chanyeol oppa can I sit next to you~." I said running up to chanyeol.

"Oppa when did that happen?" Kai said turning to Xiumin.

Xiumin shrugged "well ya know they have been getting pretty close... I dont think its that weird for her to call him oppa."

"Really now" Kai scoffed. He didnt like her but he was curious about her plus he was the first one she met out of exo 12, not to mention his looks, like come on how can she not like his looks?. I bet there arent any boys in america who are as cool as I am . As Kai was thinking about these things he ended up hitting his head on the door of the restaurant.

"Oww aw man that hurt!" Kai said.

"Kai are you ok?" Chanyeol said giving him a hand.

"Aissshh do I look ok to you!?" at that moment Kai heard laughing he looked and saw that the sorce was Jasmine, wait was she really laughing right now tch just wait till we start the project. Kai thought getting up and walking inside to choose a table.

 

araz-restaurant.jpg

Jasmine had her seat in between Chanyeol and Luhan. "Guys why is this place so.."

"Empty" Luhan said finishing her sentence.

"Yeah this places looks like a lot of people would come to eat here." I said confused

"Its empty because we rented the whole place out for privacy." Chen said

"Privacy? why dont you guys just get a private dining room instead of the whole restaurant?." I questioned

"What do mean?" they all said looking at me with honesty.

"Ummm nevemind dont worry about it." Sheesh Jasmine remember that they really dont know the meaning if the word save. I t

"Jasmine have you made a choice yet" Luhan said while looking at his own menu.

"No not yet any suggestions?." hmm everything seems good well maybe Im just hungry I thought.

"Quiche lorraine,Beef Bourguignon, Coq au vin, Chicken Dijon, eggplant au poivre, L'assiette de fromage." they all shouted food options at me that I didnt even know what half of the dishes acutally were.

"Guys its ok I'll just have the chicken dijon."  At least I can kinda geuss what that is.

"Ok". they all said

 "Waiter can you please take our orders" Kai said in a pleasant voice. Well thats knew, that nice voice its so diffrent than his usal cold one. As Kai ordered, Jasmine couldn't help but stare at his skin. It was a natural tan. Its so pretty she thought ,mostly koreans had pale skin but his was diifrent... I wonder if one of his parents has tan skin. Then suddenly he was staring at her, omg omg look away jasmine I thought panicked, but his eyes werent mean or mocking they looked soft, It was like he was trying to tell me something. Then suddenly a hand waved in her front of my face.

"Huh sorry did you say something. I said looking at Chanyeol. 

"The food is here" Chanyeol said giving me a skeptical look.

" Thank you guys I really appreciate it." I said as the waiter put her food in front of her. 

"No problem Jasmine your just like our little sister" Sehun said.

"Now that I think about it jasmine how old are you and when is your birthday?" Sehun continued

"Im 15 and my birthday is January 15." I said taking a bite of the chicken dijon, "Wow this is sooo good" I said.

They all laughed except kai whos face had turned  red.

"Awww our jasmine is sooo cute"~ luhan said with his agyo. I swear I can just watch him use his cuteness all day I thought.

"Hahaha thanks!" I said going in to silence to focus on my meal.

After we were done eating we drove back to the school, by this time it was already the end of the day. Since I couldn't be seen with the guys, ( still think that whole deal thing is stupid) they had to drop me off in the back of the school  and I had to walk towards the building. When I reached the inside I suddenly felt this tug on my arm I looked behind me to see a guy with a mask on! The first thought in my mind was not to even let this werido touch me at that moment I round house kicked him and was about to punch him until I heard his voice.

"Oww stop it foreigner!"

"Foreigner? I know that voice Kai!" I yelled

"Shhhh" he said getting up and putting his hand over my mouth "come on lets go somewhere else."

I cant belive it, this fool why didnt he just do something smarter than this and I even kicked him! half of me thought it was funny the other not so much I mean he was powerful in this school anyway. 

We reached a room that was right beside the exo 12 lounge. He led the way into a medium sized room that had a desk, computer ,couch ,and a flat screen tv.

"What is this."  I said a little suprised by the neatness of the room.

"Its my study ...were I do all my school work and gosh foreigner where did you learn to kick like that if my face is permanently scared its gonna be your fault" He snarled.

This random fool I thought. I muttered a "sorry" not that I really meant it.

"Hey my name is not foreigner its jasmine please get it right." I said with irratation in my voice.

"Jasmine" Kai said in a calm voice. "Lets get started on the project" Kai said taking out some papers.

"Oh uh ok" his voice just then was so calm whats wrong with this fool?! and Jasmine dont be mesmerized by his weirdness. I thought looking at the papers he had handed to me.

*4 Days Later*

It had already been 4 days since I had been helping kai out apparently I had been fooled by his little mood swings because as soon as we started the project he ran me around like I was his slave, I had to get him a drink, run to this place for a copy, and had to clean his study. Most of all I missed my friends!. For the past 4 three days I havent even had lunch with them then when were in class we cant talk and then its the end of the day and were too tired to spend time with  each other. Even though the three of them have been checking up on me its still not the same so thats why... Im happy its the weekend.!

I queitly went to Yujin and Yens room, I opened the door slightly. When I saw that Akane was here that made my heart jump with joy.!

"Hiiii girls!!!" I said scaring them.

"Ahhhh jassy haha dont do that!" Akane said hugging me.

"Nice to see you Jasmine we missed you soo much!~ ,those idiots didnt do anything to you did they? Yen said hugging me along with Akane.

Then Yujin decided to join too "yea Jasmine I hope you where all right."

"Im fine but Kai has been running me around like im his slave" I said laying down on Yujins bed that smelled like roses.

I looked at Akane's face I didnt really see any reaction when I said Kai's name ,hmm how odd I thought.

" That bastard, if he didnt get us out of detention I would seriously punch him" Yen said

"Yen dont be like that at least he helped us. It would be really bad if we had that on are records" Yujin said queitly.

"I still dont like him" Yen and Akane said together.

"Grrrrrrrrr... oh sorry i havent eaten anything" Yujin said shyly.

"Hahahahahahahhaha LOL" I laughed rolling on my stomach

"Yujin hahah for someone whos so quiet your stomach is really loud!." Yen said

"Yep it sure is Jin wanna go get some food" Akane chimed

"Ummm are you sure girls I dont want to be a bother." Yujin said shyly

"Come on Yujin its ok, what do you want to eat?" I said encouragingly. 

"Can I have some bulgogi from the cafeteria". Yujin said 

"Sure" we said in unison. When we went downstairs it was really busy. We got in line, each of us picking out what we wanted to eat. Akane beef stew, Yujin bulgogi, Yen a burger, and me some fried chicken to remind me of home.

"On monday all of the first years will be together and will cook with their chosen partners for a charity event". Yen said taking a big bite of her burger

"Oooo really I love cooking sounds fun." I said becoming excited

"Jassy can really cook" Akane said giving me a cheerful look.

"Jasmine you know how to cook?" Yujin said curiously

"Only a little im not that good." I shrugged

"Yes she is! hey maybe you shold ask to help the teacher when he shows us how to cook". Akane said

"Akane I dont know even know what there cooking" I said getting a little bit mad at her trying to push me to do this.

"I think you should try Jasmine. Anyway guys I have to leave I gotta to study" Yen said getting up.

"Me too" Yujin and Akane said hugging me goodbye.

"K bye girls work hard"!  I said. Hmmm maybe I should try I thought chewing on my chicken. 

*End of chapter*

Sorry guys it took me a while to get this one together.