The introduction & The Gerk

Dreams & Hopes

*Jasmines Point of View*

 

When we came  to the front desk we  were greeted by a middle aged lady, who said her name was Ms.Oh. She took us to our room and begin explaining the day for us. "These are your keys,  I expect the two of you to keep up with them they will not be replaced ,also do not forget that the tour for the school is at 12 o clock,Lunch is at 1:30, then after that you are free for the weekend to become familiar with the school and also to get all of your supplies ready for Monday... your uniforms are on the bed be ready in 30 minutes. I hope you enjoy your stay at Seoul Academy". We both said thank you to Ms.Oh, she smiled slighty and begin to walk down the hall.

 We both waited till we couldn't hear her heels clacking , when we didnt hear her we both ran in the room and begin choosing which bed we wanted.

"Yaaay this school is the bomb hahah Akane look at our room"!  I said as I jumped on the fluffy bed of course it wasnt as soft as my bed at home but it was close enough.

"I know right and look at these uniforms  their sooo cute!! I hope there's some cute boys around here. So i that I can use my chram on them! hehe this going to be soo fun.!" Akane shouted eagerly.

I looked at the clock it was 11:30 which means we had thirty minutes to get ready I slid off the bed and told Akane that I was gonna go take a shower and put on my uniform.

"Mmmm k me too you can use the one in the room and I'll use the one next door K? I'll meet you in 30 minutes" she said as she went out the room.

*30 minutes later*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8qiK_AsPQ-RVIVkYu5Iu

I put on my uniform and looked in the mirror I couldnt believe how everything fitted me perfectly! since my hair got a little curly I decided to fix it with the flat iron ,just when I finished Akane came in, we both looked each other up and down in silence.....

"CUTE!!!!!!!! ,Omg Jassy that uniform was made for you"!!  Akane chimed

I smiled brightley at my friend "hehe you too ... now shall we head down stairs and dazzel everyone wtih our oh so foreign beauty" I said  holding out my arm for her too link.

She linked her arm with mine and we both stepped into the hallway to be met with noisy students from all grades, we were swept along  with the crowd to the auditorium. Due to Akane's hotheaded change in attitude because of the students who kept pushing us, we eventually got seperated and she didnt even notice. 

I ended up in a seat beside a cute korean boy with tan skin,full lips and the most perfect hair.He caught me staring and smirked, then said "foreigner are you done staring at me with your mouth open"? he said to me in korean. He obviolusly thought I didnt understand until I said in korean back...

"What? your not even cute I was trying to look for my friend but your big head was in the way".Then  I noticed some other good looking boys who were chuckling to themselves. Wow theirs 12 and they look soo cute! except for the tan one. I noticed that some of them were chinese... I wonder if there nice.

"Your going to pay for that foreigner" the tan boy growled in english

I faked like I didnt hear him, as I turned to the front an old man with a white beard came up to the stage and said "Good afternoon, students I am the principal of  Seoul Academy Mr.Choi and I am please to have you here this year, we have many great opprtunities for you at this school  like the many high tech classrooms,our outdoor programs and most of all the experience! For all of you this year will be the start of how you plan the rest of your lifes cherish and enjoy it, now Ms.wang will direct each year of students to their tour guide first years ,second, third ,then fourth.

"All first years will come with Ms.Oh."  Ms.Wang said through a microphone.

I slowly got up out of my seat following the crowd trying to look for signs of Akane until I felt an arm link with mine.

"Hey sorry you know I cant stand rude people... forgive meeeeee?" Akane said with a sorry look on her face.

"Hahaha I guess so since your making that cute face" she beamed at this and we walked at the front of the horde of first years listening to Ms.Oh about our daily school lives and how our class schedules would be given to us over the weekend.

Then after that. it was time for lunch. "Hey Akane can you go find us a seat I'll get our lunches"  I asked Akane as we walked into the cafeteria.

"Sure I will, but be careful these people are soo rude" She said walking away.

"k I will" I said before getting in line.  I got in line looking at all the delicious looking food. Woah this is awsome they have ramyun, sushi,steak,.... Just everything hmmm what will I choose? I thought until I felt a light tap on my shoulder I turned  around and saw a really tall boy with pale skin and brown hair and thin pink lips.

"Umm hello I just wanted to tell you that what you said back their to Kai was really awsome no one has ever said that to him" The boy said smiling.

 Hmmm so the bastards name is Kai... "Oh well I just dont like being treated that way" I said as I picked out two bowls of bibimbap.

" By the way my name is Park Chanyeol. whats your name?" Chanyeol asked.

"My name is Jasmine Roberts"

" Well see you around Jasmine" Chanyeol said as he smiled and waved goodbye.

Hmmm he's nice wonder why he's friends with that Jerk. When I was going over to my table a couple of boys from other tables starting whistling at me I  just kept walking ahead not even paying attention.

"Here's your bibimbap they had so many foods to choose from" I said as I sat in the chair across form Akane.

"Thanks sooo who was that cute boy who you were talking to"? Akane teased.

"His name is Chanyeol and he's really nice " I said in between bites of bibimbap.

"What was he talking to you about"  she asked. I shrugged "about some stupid boy named kai who was rude to me". Not hearing a repy  I looked up and saw that Akane had gone completly white.... "Akane whats wrong are you ok?"

"Huh? oh hahah yea so their was a rude boy beside you?"  "The people I was beside were really nice there was a girl named Yujin and the other Yen. As you can guess yen is chinese and yujin korean".

"Cool I wanna meet them" I said chewing on the last of my bibimbap.

"Yea that would be nice come on lets go explore the school!"  Akane exclaimed as we threw our food away.I followed Akane into the back of the school  where  they had all there small animals. I ran to the cages were I noticed they had bunnies!! I quikly opened the cage and picked up a fluffy black and white bunny. When Akane finally caught up to me she was out of breath and gave me a deadly glare before ploping on the grass beside me. 

"Nee jassy you know I dont like running" She said in between  puffs.

"Miahn" I said laughing at her red cheeks. Then two girls came over and Akane  smiled really big saying "hey Yen and Yujin hurry come over this is my bestfriend Jasmine", both of the girls waved excitedly at me and both started asking me all these questions about how I started to learn korean,how did I feel coming here ect.

Yujin was the shyer one of the two she only started to open up more later  in the conversation and it turns out she studied in france for two years before going to america to learn english and then came back to korea to be with her family she was really sweet and cute. Her hair was dyed a bright brown and went down to her shoulders.   

Yen was from china and she wasnt shy at all she told me about how her mom's filipino and her dad is chinese and how she also learned english at 13.she also talked about her boyfriend in china and how she was sad to leave him but she had to come to korea beacuse of her fathers job. She had a side bang and black shiny hair.

We talked until it was dark out , we said goodbye to each other and went to our dorms. I changed into my pj's and decided to call my parents and tell them about my day except the part about the boys, they were really happy that I had a good introduction to the the school. After I hung up the phone I  laid under the covers thinking about the days events particulary that kai boy telling me "I would have to pay". I thought about all these things as Akane was snoring all ready off to dream land, *sigh* well might as well get some sleep too I thought as I turned over in my bed.

*End of Chapter*

Thanks again for reading I think Im starting to get the hang of this x). Hoped you liked it~!