First Day

Dreams & Hopes

*Jasmines point of View*

Today was already the first day of school. I got out of bed to wash up and put on my uniform on. I looked at the clock and it was only 7:15 * wow I woke up this early?!.* Since school didn't start till 9:55 and with Akane still sleeping I dedcided that I would walk around the school until it was time . I opened the door as quietly as possible and stepped out to the wide hallway. I stood there admiring the gold and white design of the huge columns. I cant beleive this is real!!!. I began investigating the diffrent rooms by looking through the fancy windows they had set up around them. Then I began to hear laughter I put my ear on the door to hear better when *BOOM*!!!!! I fell flat on my face.

"Oh omo Im so sorry are you ok?" I heard a worried voice say.

"Yah! how are you just gonna open the door that fast Chanyeol!" A frustrated voice yelled.

"Sorry Suho hyung" 

Wait... Chanyeol !?. I looked up to see 11 handsome faces staring at me with concern and  worried faces. I mentally facepalmed  why did I have to do this in front of all these cute boys whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!.

"Jasmine? are you ok?" Chanyeol said lending his hand to me.

"Yes thank you" I said sweeping the dust off my skirt.

"Oh!... wait jasmine your that girl that kai...

Chanyeol quickly covered the mouth of the boy that kinda looked like a panda. 

"Tao why don't you go get us some ice tea while we check on jasmine some more" Chanyeol said.

My face got hot at remembering that moment  just minutes ago. *sigh* might as well face it. I looked up to see 10 handsome faces smiling at me well.... this is akward I thought looking everywere but there faces. One of them came up to me and started introducing himself.

"Nice to meet you jasmine my name is Kim Jong Dae but you can call me chen".

Just like that the others started coming up to me telling me what there real names are and what they go by.

By the time the one called Tao came back we were all talking and laughing like we were old friends.

"Hyungs I bought all the drinks". He handed all the boys their drinks first then he gave me mine last. Then he sat beside me, 

he smiled  warmly at me "its nice to meet you arent you one of the scholarship students?" Tao asked.

"Yes"  I said taking a sip of the refreshing tea.

"Wow if you got a scholarship you must be smart!..can you speak korean?"  He said to me his looking at me brightly

I smiled slightly , "Yes I can speak Korean. I replied

"Oh wow thats so cool you must be really smart". Tao said again.

"Hahaha no Im not that smart". I thought it was kinda cute with way he repated himself. I looked at my phone and saw that I had 20 minutes to get Akane up. I told the guys that I had to leave. 

"Ahhhhh wae? cant you stay a litttle longer please". Luhan said killing me with his agyo

Wow Akane you have some competition. "Mianhaeyo but my roomate is still sleeping" I said opening the door to leave.

"Ok Bye Jasmine~" all they guys chimed together.

"Bye guys". I ran to my room to go wake Akane up after 15 minutes of her getting ready we ate breakfast and went our seperate ways. It turns out that we only took two classes together out of the six.

First period was math. I dedcided to sit in the front so that I could see the board easier. When I got out all of my supplies students started to come in. Some of them looked at me curiously others whispered and some looked disgusted, *sigh* you would think since there rich and probably traveled the world that they wouldnt be so stupid.

"Oh Jasmine hey".  Yen said taking a seat beside me. 

"Hi Yen I didnt know we were in the same class."

"Yep I  think that we acutally have most of our classes together and I think its the same  for Yujin and Akane." Yen said taking out her notebook.

"Well thats good to hear." I said a little relieved, at least Akane wouldnt be alone.

Suddenly the chatering  in the classsroom stopped I looked up and saw Tao. 

"Hi Tao"  I said happily.To my suprise he walked straight past me not even looking at me. 

"Yah! what are doing Jasmine do you know him?" Yen asked supried.

"Yea kinda... I wonder why he didnt say anything back," I said looking at the table were Tao was sitting at now surrounded by lots of girls saying "oppa"  or "Tao oppa".

Yen scoffed "of course he wouldnt say anything I bet he thinks he's all that since he's apart of Exo 12"  

"Exo 12?  whats tha.."

I was cut off by the teacher who said "quiet now class, I am your teacher Mr.lee. For the first Activity every student will come up and introduce their name". As each student went to introduce themselves they said their name and also which company or franchises  their familys owned. When it was my turn I  said that I was one of the scholarship students at  this the whole room eurpted into laughter some of them were saying I must be poor and cant even buy decent things.  I felt my face heat up as I became angry,how can they say that!

"Be quiet  students Ms.roberts you my take your seat" Mr.lee yelled frustrated on my way to my seat I kept looking at Tao when I saw his face I saw a pained expression... wait why in the world would he feel pain!

Yen gave everyone who laughed a deadly glare.

I dedcided that  wouldnt even continue to be mad at their stupidity so I just held my head up. After that class the day went by quickley I got a text from Akane that said she would be stuck in class for two more hours. During the day I had seen all the boys and everytime I tried to say hi they just walked right pass me except Chanyeol which I found really weird. I went to my room to go change into jeans and a tshirt.

I decided that I would go to the school garden to  get some peace and quiet and to clear my head from the hectic day. When I got to the garden I sat on the bench and put my head in my hands. Suddenly I began to weep I cant beleive this day!! why were the boys acting like such butts! Ugh I hated it when I cried because I can never seem to stop, the only good thing about this day is that I didnt see that gerk Kai.

"Awww the foreigner is crying"

oops spoke to soon.

*End of Chapter

Thanks for reading and a special thanks to the suscribers love you guys~. :')