Here it all Begins

Dreams & Hopes

Jasmines Point of Veiw

I woke up to the sun shining brightly on my face, we were still on the plane to Japan and it would be two hours before we reached the airport I got out of the bed,brushed my teeth and combed my hair. I decided that I would eat in my Pj's since we had two hours before we landed might as well be comfortable I thought sliding my door open and walking into the living room.

"Goodmorning  girls." I said sitting beside Sooyoung at the mahogany colored table. 

"Goodmoring~" they all chimed. 

"Jasmine what would you like for breakfast.?" Sooyoung said raising her hand in the air signaling for a maid to come.

"Bacon and Eggs please.!" I said happy that I can have my favorite breakfast. 

"Yes miss." the maid said she was wearing the typical maid outfit with ruffled sleeves and a matching black and white head peice. 

"Chaerin get Jasmine some bacon and eggs...bali.!" Sooyoung ordered harshly.

"No its ok Sooyoung I'll cook it myself."  I said. I really didnt like the way Sooyoung talk to the maids there people too. I thought about to get out of my seat.

"Miss Jasmine please sit it is fine this is my job." Chaerin said bowing and leaving when Sooyoung wasnt looking she gave me a thankful smile which made me feel better her smiles so pretty I thought waiting for my food.

After we ate, we waited and waited then waited somemore until we reached Japan!! I ran over to the window to look at the mountains and the towns that buzzed with life. This was my first time in Japan and I couldnt wait to explore I only thought I would only be staying in Korea but I geuss not!. I was filled with happiness that I might see Akane's hometown Tokyo.

"Akane is this Tokyo.?" I said pointing to a city.

"Lemme see oh yea it is, it's really nice to be back home and to have you guys see it!." Akane said looking at the window mesmerized by her hometown.

"Hey Akane I didnt know you're from Tokyo." Yen said joining us at the window.

"Hmmm Yep its soo nice I havent been here for years hahah now I can finally speak Japanese again!!." Akane said smiling warmly. I was happy for her I knew she really wanted to return to her home she hasnt been here since she was 2 even though she came to visit it was never even two weeks that she could stay due to her parents job that moved them to D.C.

"Akane if you want maybe we can make plans to come visit Tokyo where acutally going somewhere a little farther than here." Sooyoung said behind us at the table. I looked at Akane I could tell she was a little sad but since it was Akane she would never let it show she turned around and smiled brightly at Sooyoung using her agyo.

"Sure! That would be nice and where exactly are we going the school just said resort not the name of it." Akane said

"I have it written on paper here it's called the O..k..i..n..a." Sooyoung started.

"Okinawa resort maybe? Akane said finishing Sooyoung's sentence.

"Yes thats it!" Sooyoung said. At that moment a flight attendant came in and told us that we have arrived. She opened the door for 6 butlers to come in and take our luggage into the airport and transfer it into our car/limo. The airport was bigger than the one in Korea and looked darker too. As we walked to our limo I wondered where the boys where until I felt a pull on my hand ,I looked and saw Chanyeol putting a finger to his my mouth and running taking me with him to where the boys were. It happened so fast I didnt even think about how to react when I see Kai When the boys saw me they all smiled even kai... what the....

"Jasmine!! I missed you sooo much!." Luhan said hugging me suprisingly even though he looked kind of skinny he felt pretty buff. Tao took him away from me.

"Luhan hyung stop that, you cant go touching Jasmine even if you miss her, its only been a day anyway hyung". Tao said.

"Fine." Luhan said puffing his cheeks at that moment I couldnt resist I squeezed his cheeks.

"Ahhhhh so cute Luhan oppa." he looked shocked and happy at the same time. The other boys looked at me like I lost my mind.

"Hahaha so what did you guys need me for.?" I said taking a seat on a near by bench. I shivered from the coldness of it then I was reminded why I was in panic mode coming here... Kai. He took a seat beside me and smiled.

"We would like it if you could ride with us foreigner .....er... Jasmine." First I was insanely nervous but did he just call me foreigner and than say my name this fool, ahhh! how did I end up liking him anyway? I decided that I would decline.

"No thanks." I said standing up.

The guys mentally faced palm really kai they thought calling her foreigner like thats her acutal name real smooth Kai. Chanyeol stepped up.

"Jasmine since we havent seen you for a while we would like to spend some time with you privatley and dont worry about your friends we handled it, is that ok.?" Chanyeol said looking at me with kindness in his eyes. I mentally sighed 

"Fine I'll go." I said walking beside Chanyeol. 

"Thank you Jasmine you're always so nice... now lets go to the car." Kris said walking to where the car was. I walked beside Chanyeol talking about the fundraiser until Kai suddenly eased beside me, I was a little taken back and couldnt really focus on the conversation with Chanyeol why was he acting this way? he was acting so careful like something could break if he made any sudden  movement and he was being kind. When we reached the car they let me in first and I was sitting beside the window then Kai sat right beside me my heart beat speeded rapidly, calm down calm down calm down he's so not going to talk to you..

"Jasmine." Kai said looking at me. I didnt want to blow my cover so I anserwed in the most harshest way I could.

"What do you want.?" I said looking at him but the face I saw was one I didnt even know could come from him his face looked like he had been stung by something, I couldnt have hurt him could I... Ha! thats impossible.

He sighed "I hope that you have a good time ,have you ever been to japan.?" He said trying to make conversation.

"No.. its my first time coming here have you ever heard of Hokidow.?" I said interested in his answer.

"Wahahahaha Hokidow! really you mean Hokkaidoa and yes I've heard of it I've been there before it's very pretty." Kai said amused. I was super embarresed Akane japanese and even taught me some japanese but I ended up forgetting it ALL. For the whole ride I ended up talking ot Kai and my nervousness slowly melted. When we reached the resort  I was led into my room where the girls were eating. When they saw me they all got up except Sooyoung who had a blank expression on her face they were all in kimonos.

"I am so so sick of them always doing this your our friend not theirs." Yen said becoming a tomato red.

"Jassy premission to punch those idiots." Akane said becoming even more red that Yen.

"No premission granted." I said patting her head "Dont freak out can we just chill out I dont want to really talk about it right now." I said unpacking. "What have you guys done so far.?"

"We unpacked,picked our rooms your with Yen, then we just ate and where about to go to the the hottub right now." Yujin said .

"Oh the hot tub I want to go too!." I said going to the bathroom and washing my hands them I came back and sat at the table and started eating sushi it was really fresh.

"You cant go without the kimono." Akane said sliding the door open and walking out. When she came back she was with a woman who looked like she was around 70 years old but she looked healthy for her age. Akane and her talked in japanese when they were done the lady turned to me and smiled happily.

"Nice to meet you Jasmine I have heard so much about you from Akane and  I'll help you about with the kimono and you can call me Ms.Fukushima I am Akane's grandmothers friend. Now come with me." She said sliding the door open we walked together in a long hallway in silenece we reached a room that looked like a closet it was filled with kiminos Dark oranges, brillant blues and light greens and many more glowing colors

"Here I think this one suits you very well." She said handing me the kimono. It was made of soft silk its colors a smooth  red with  flower print all over it.

 draft_lens19779064module161772166photo_1

"Try to put it on the best way you can and then I'll help you." She said pointing to a changing room. When I tried to put the kimono on I knew why she said she wanted to help me this was so hard!, when I did my best and came out a smile placed it self on her lips.

"I am impressed I didnt think you would be able to put it on that well... arms out." she ordered.

"Jasmine." She said as she tied the kimono around me  fixing my mistakes.

"Yes Ms. Fukushima." I said.

"Are you in love or do you have someone you fancy your glowing!." she said cheefully.

"Oh.. hahaha  thank you. I said becoming nervous was I really glowing.?

"Heheh its ok you dont have to tell me but let me tell you something special about love it hits us at the most unexpected moments swaying us like the wind and sometimes we wonder why we fell in love with this person how was this person able to take my heart we ask our selfs, but you should never ask questions like that because your heart knows better than your head... ok now your done you can go back now." Ms.Fukushima said.

"Thank you very much." I said.  By the end of the day when I was in bed I couldnt even sleep and it wasnt because Yen was snoring. I repeated the whole conversation that I had with Ms.Fukushima in my head were our hearts more smart than I our heads?.

*End of Chapter*

Thank you for reading and omg! almost 1000 Views Like really sooo happy

:').