SUPRISE!!!~

Dreams & Hopes

*Jasmines Point of View*

 

I went to my room to get dressed. "What to wear ,what to wear Ah! I know". I pulled out a red sweater and some black skinny jeans. I decided I would wear the the sweater because it was still a little breazy outside.  

tumblr_m6x4dlzdGx1ryh23uo1_500.jpg

After I was satisfied  with the way I looked, I walked outside into the front of the school. I took out my phone and called Sooyoung.

"Jasmine dont worry Im just getting the limo right now... look for a pink limo" Sooyoung said hanging up.

"Ok" I said hanging up, A pink limo! maybe Sooyoung was crazy like I thought Akane wouldnt even go that far considering that her favorite color is pink. Suddenly a pink limo came in front of me.

"Ms.Roberts" a chinese  man said opening the door for me to get in. I was still staring at the pink monster everything about it was so pink not to mention it was a bright hot pink. 

"Come on Jasmine we have to go." Sooyoung said peering out of the pink monster.

"Coming" I said hopping into the limo and thanking the chinese man. I took a seat across from her the limo was HUGE inside and out it looked like it could fit  20 people in it.

"Jasmine would you like something to drink?. I have water,soda and apple cider" Sooyoung said.

Oooo apple cider fancy. "Apple cider please." She pressed a button. On her right a bottle of apple cider popped up. On her left a wine glass came up. She poured some for me first then for herself. As I drank the apple cider there was a comfortable silence on the way to the grocery store. When we arrived  the chinese man opened the door for us. 

"Thanks Zheng" Sooyoung said getting out of the car after me. "You can go on your break now."

"Yes madam" he bowed and went back in the car.

 "Come on Jasmine, I wrote down the ingredients for us to get." Sooyoung said handing the list to me and grabbing a shopping cart. We entered into the store "wow" I said. This place was humongous why does a grocery store need to be this big everything was in abundance, rows of fruit meats and everything else that people usally eat.

"Shocked arent you I bet they dont have stores like this in DC do they? Now come on we have to hurry before it closes." Sooyoung sai walking ahead of me.

I was too shock to even retort back that people in dc werent  stupid enough to have this big of a store. We first went to get the eggs and the cream cheese when we came to the section that had them  there was a girl there who looked like she was 17. She had dyed blond hair, and she was wearing a short black skirt, with a light gray top that rolled up to her elbows and orange heels, behing her there were 5 men who looked like they were bodyguards. When she noticed Sooyoung she ran up to her and hugged her.

"Sooyoung! I havent seen you in a long time still chasing after Ka.."

"Unnie! please be quiet and I dont know what you're talking about" she said looking over at me. "Hi your cute! My name is Kang Ga-Yun whats your name?". Ga-Yun said in perfect english.

"My names Jasmine and thank you."  I said in korean.

"Ohhh you can speak korean how cool ,what are you guys doing here.?  I've never known Sooyoung to go out shopping except for clothes" Ga-Yun said.

"We have a project unnie so we have to go now" Sooyoung said walking away from Ga-Yun. "Wait Sooyoung you and your friend should come and eat with me I haven't had lunch and Im starving!."

"Just beacause your hungry dosen't mean I am" Sooyoung said picking out more ingredients.

She's so weird I thought, well she couldnt be so bad since she said I was cute I thought picking out some eggs.

"Please Please Please Soooyoung.!!!!" Ga-Yun said running up to  Sooyoung and hugging her.  Amazing she can run in heels! I thought watching as Ga-Yun kept hugging Sooyoung.

"Yah unnie I... cant... breath... please let go!!" Sooyoung said in a tight voice. 

"Nooo Comeeee Withhhhh Meeeeeeeee.!"

I noticed that some of the other shoppers were shaking their head at the girls. 

"Ok Ok Fine! just let me go get the rest of the supplies and then we'll go with you.

"Yay thanks doll!." Ga-Yun said she came next to me walking and talking to the both of us about her day not that I was really paying any attention.

"Jasmine I am sorry that Ga-Yun had to come." Sooyuong said taking the cart that was filled with groceries outside and waiting for the men that were with Ga-yun to take them to the back. Apparently Ga-Yun's car had a freezer in the back.

"Its ok I dont mind she seems really nice". Sooyoung gave me a thankful smile .

"Ok you two lets go and get some food. I know this great italian restaurant up the street" Ga-Yun said. We got into her silver car. She drove that type of fast that made me scared for my life and while she was driving she kept talking about  Sooyoung's secret man. Now that I think about it, back in the store Ga-Yun did mention someone it sounded like she was about to say kai. But Sooyoung dosent seem to fond of him especially  when she always stare at him. I just cant figure out what emotion that is.  Sigh Great now I have a mystery to solve. I can't help it being noisy is in my blood I get it from my mom.

We arrived at the restaurant. I saw that the name was Olive Garden I couldnt help but laugh we had this at home! and not that Olive Garden wasnt good its just that this was the great restaurant I just wasnt expecting this!. They both gave me puzzled looks.

"Whats wrong Jasmine? you dont like it?." Ga-Yun said in a sad voice.

"No its not that it just makes me happy because it reminds me of home thats all." I said reasuringly. They both smiled at me "Well come on lets go" Ga-Yun said. When we entered a waiter took us to our seats.

"Jasmine and Ga-Yun would you excuse me I have to use the restroom". Sooyoung said getting up. When she left Ga-Yun came closer to me 

"Sooo Jasmine can you guess who Sooyoung's secret man is?" she said slowly

"No not really I never knew she had anyone she liked."

" I'll tell yoouuuu its Kai!" Sooyoung said excitedly

"KAI!!!!" I said shocked.

*End of Chapter* 

Thanks for reading! Im so happy over 700 views!

^_^