Our Time

Dreams & Hopes

Jasmine's Point of View

Kai was breathing in and out deeply he looked like he was preparing himself mentally before he spoke. I patiently waited for him to start meanwhile I stared at his appearance, I still couldnt beleive this was happening!. He opened his eyes slowly and looked at me.

"Uh..ok I geuss I should start with why I treated you that way. Honestly I had never met anyone who talked back to me like that, at first I was taken back and angry,but after I thought about it for a while I thought she must have some guts to be talking to me that way..I kinda like it." I blushed at the way he said that last sentence, he noticed and slightly smirked,then continued.

"And so I thought I really want to know  more about her and talk to her too..but I was scared that if I was actually nice to you,you would start to like me and that would mean knowing more about my background and rarely anyone really knows  about the full truth most of the guys dont even know...So thats one thing." The other thing is...well as you can tell Korea dosent really have a lot of foreingers...and even though I've travled around the world my mind and my parents mind was always on being with somebody who was "Korean" and when I started liking you I was worried because I've never felt this way about someone before."  He finished his story looking somewhat relieved and somewhat anixous too. I stayed silent for a moment reviewing everything he just said.

"Kai...I can understand your reasons as to why you acted that way,but I'm curious to know what exactly do you mean by your full background..is there something really bad for you to say or something? Because you can tell me we're going to have to start trusting each other more so when your ready you can tell me anytime ok?." I said looking at him I really wanted to start off the right way with him.

He smiled a nervous smile. "Thank you Jasmine really thank you. It's been a long time since I've been able to express myself so easily with someone....I'll tell you about it now. As you've probaly heard arounnd the school I belong to a really rich family that has a lot of power over the school so that means they can pretty much do anything they want to the school...and to certain people in the school. So to avoid anyone being hurt because of me and in the past an incident happened so I dont want people  to get so close to me...it scares me." He paused for a moment and continued.

"Ever since that incident happened I havent really been able to become close to anyone except Exo because they know how it feels to have your family run your life." Kai explained he looked really sad and in pain.

"Kai,hey why dont we go eat some patbingsoo? I know a really good shop and its close too. It will help cheer you up!,"  I said taking his hands and pulling  him off the couch. I dont know what type of things he's had to deal with but nobody deserves to be so sad. I thought looking at his eyes he looked like tears were about to come out.

"Kai Im gonna go change and then we can go ok ....my treat!!." I yelled going up the stairs and into my room after about 25 minutes of picking the right outfit I finally pulled something out. I had a grey and black striped shirt with a grey sag hat and some matching boots my mother gave me for a welcome home gift.

 

cold-weather-classes-outfit-2.jpg

When I was satisfied with my look I went downstairs and found Kai waiting for me by the door. When I came beside him we both smiled at eachother and headed out into the lightly snowing streets.

30 minutes Later/Patbingsoo Shop

We walked into the shop hand in hand. Lucky for us it wasnt that busy I asked Kai to go pick us a seat at a table ,while he was doing that I ordered our patbingsoo the lady at the chash register gave me a discount because our family's knew each other.

"Jasmine whos he? he's really yummy looking!." she said in korean.

"Unnie please dont say that so loud and he's my uh... boyfriend ok." I felt all the blood rushing to my face at the word "boyfriend."

"Ohhh,hey if he has some cute friends tell him to bring them Unnie said giving me the patbingsoo.

"No way!!." I said sticking my tounge out at her playfully and taking the patbingsoo over to where Kai was I heard her call my name but I faked like I didnt hear her.

"Wow!  this looks really good." Kai said looking at the creamy deserts with eager eyes.

 

 c0071384.jpg

"Yea its really good when I was younger I used to come here all the time and practice my korean with the unnie at the counter." I said taking a seat across from him

"What made you want to learn korean? Kai said at the same time he was eating. I lightly chuckled at the way he ate it like it was his first and last desert.

"I was watching a kpop video and I didnt know where they were from so I looked it up and found out that they were from korea and eversince then I really love learning about korean culture... now can I ask you a question?."  I said looking at him now.

"Yea sure." He said looking at me questiongly.

"How did you manage to find my house?." I said slowly, looking at his facial expresions carefully.

He laughed "I got a private investigator to track you down." He said calmly.

"What!? you had somebody find me?! Thats so weird. Who does that!." I said in disbelief.

"Haha I do I couldnt find your address  plus its easier that way." I still couldnt belive it ,but it is Kai of course this pabo would do something like that I thought shaking my head.

"Yah dont shake your head at me I was desperate!." He said in a playful voice. I smiled at him I was about to say how he could have just asked someone for my number until I got a call. I looked at the caller ID and I almost choked on my patbingsoo it said Akane!! "Oh no what do I do!?"  I thought out loud.

"Do what." Kai asked raising an eyebrow .

"Its Akane!!." I said loudly. He motioned me to answer.

"Hello" I said timidly.

"Jasmine!!!~~." All three of my bestfriends voices chimed. Oh no I mouthed to Kai

End of Chapter

So sorry that I havent been able to update >.<.!!! been so busy. T-T !!