Bacon And Eggs

Dreams & Hopes

*Jasmine's Point of view*

I woke to the sweet smell of bacon and eggs my favorite!. Mom never cooked them unless it was an important time.

Which meant that this day would be a sad and exciting day. I will be going to Korea!!!!.  I slowly got out of the soft bed to freshen up and go down stairs. I put my long black hair into a ponytail and found  my mom and father in the kitchen sitting at the table. When they saw me they both smiled sadly at me.

 "Goodmorning Darling" mom said..." Are you ready today?" , "My baby girls finally going to korea!!!". "Yep  I'm ready" I said with bacon and eggs in my mouth. Then, dad said,"Well remember what I said about those boys don't let them play with you, no matter were you go in the world boys are always the same". Dad said. I mentally sighed, he always gave those weird speeches about boys .After I was done  eating I went to go text Akane, my bestfriend  to tell her I was going to meet her at the airport.

 Me: Akane ! Are you  ready for today girlllllll we going to korea! oh yeah don't forget the time for the airport I know how you can be    :).

*sends*

Akane: Hehehe!!!! yea I know soooo exciting. And of course I wont forget the time 10 o clock sharp see ya!!! 

 

I looked at Akane's message and chuckled to myself in the car on the way to the airport. For the whole drive I was quiet thinking of the adventures that would await me at my new Highschool in South Korea I was able to get to Seoul Academy because they were looking for smart american kids from Washington D.C to widen there diversity of students.Lucky for me that I already knew how to speak korean since I was 12. We finally reached the national air port and I  quickly got out of the car saying a tearful goodbye to my parents.Scanning the airport I finally saw Akane.

"Akane hey hurry up we have to board the plane I said as I waved my hand for her to see me.she ran to me and hugged me

"Nee jasmine come on let's go.

I rolled my eyes smiling knowing that when she spkoe japanese she was very eager but suddenly boarding the plane and seeing my hometown become smaller I suddenly felt queasy.... will this really be fun?

*End of Chapter*

Hehe what do you think?  sorry if there are any mistakes. I'll  try my best  hoped you guys liked it!!!  :) Bye Bye.