Kai's Plan?

Dreams & Hopes

*Jasmines Point of View*

I looked up to see that gerk Kai staring at me when he saw me look up, he smirked.

"Awww why are you crying?'' Kai said in a mocking voice.

"Leave me alone" I said trying to make my voice sound strong in a failed attempt.

He strugged "well whatever .I need help on my history project and the history teacher Ms.lou suggested that you help me on my first project and said that in your old school your grades were good. So here's my number... call me tommrow." He said nonchalantly.

He threw the paper at me and it fell on the ground, with that he left. I picked it up and shreded it that stupid idiot really thinks that I would acutally help him!!? please thats ridiculous! I thought as I stood up and walked back to my dorm to go finish my homework and forget about what just happended.

Kai's Point of View

After I  gave Jasmine my number I left her at the garden. Hmmm I wondered why she was crying? Well whatever, I smiled to myself at the thought of her helping me with  my history project. At first I didnt even like because of the way she talked to me so I decided that 'this' would be her punishment I would make it miserable for her plus this way I  can get to know her more. I walked to Exo 12 's lounge where we always hung out. When I came into the room the guys were surrounding Tao.

"Yah Tao what trouble did you get into now?" I said as I sat down in one of the chairs.

"When Jasmine said hi to me in class today I didn't say anything back and when she got laughed at in class for being a scholarship student I didnt even say anything to defend her I feel so bad." Tao sniffed.

Hmmm I wonder if thats why she was crying I thought.

"Tao even though that happened in class today don't blame yourself we do have a deal with the school and I even feel your pain, I didnt even say hi to her in the hallway today" D.O said sadly 

"Wait what reason would any of you have to talk to her?" I said suddenly a little agitated.

"We met her earlier today when she accidently came into our room" Lay replied cooly.

"Oh. Anyway Tao how did she respond when they laughed at her.?" I said now curious 

"She didn't say anything she just held her head up high like it didn't bother her"  Tao said

Oooh so the foreigner knows how to hide her feelings... interesting I thought.

"Maybe I should go see how shes doing maybe I should take chico with me...  I know fluffy things like rabbits make girls happy." Chanyeol said getting up.

To hide my anger I got up  telling the guys that I was gonna go out to eat something

"Can we go too"!!!~ all of them said except chanyeol who had already left to go find Jasmine.

"No I want to go alone."  I sighed

"Kai dont be so bitter because Jasmine dosent like you" Kris hyung snickered.

"Kris hyung I DONT LIKE HER and she's a foreigner I only like korean girls" I said walking out.

"Liar"... exo said in unison

End of Kai's point of View

 

 

Jasmine's Point of Veiw

 

As I was just finishing math homework I heard a knock at the door I thought maybe it was Akane and she had lost her key.

"Yah Aka.." I said opening the door only to find chanyeol with the most CUTETEST BUNNY EVER!!!!!!

"Oh sorry chanyeol I didn't know it was you." I murmured feeling embarrased.

"Haha its ok  I was wondering if you wanted to tell me about your day". Chanyeol said still smiling.

I frowned at recounting the horrible day that had happened just hours ago he must have noticed my mood because he then said.

"Want to play with chico in the garden I brought carrots if you wanna feed him" he said smiling brightly

I looked at him then the bunny then him again "well I guess it couldnt hurt to talk." I said coming out of the hallway and locking my dorm.

'Yea!! lets go" he said as he handed the soft light gray bunny to me . When we finally reached the garden we both sat down at the bench enjoying the the diffrent green hues of the grass and the trees. It was so quiet that I  could hear the bees buzzing and the many birds that were singing each of their diffrent and unique songs.  Then chanyeol broke the silence.

"So how was your first day any thing interesting happened?" He asked facing me

I gave him a weak smile and said "nothing new"

He sighed "you know Jasmine nothings going to get better if you dont talk to me."  I rubbed chico as if to gain courage to tell Chanyeol what happened to me today.

I started by telling him what happened in class and how the boys treated me today. He listened carefully his face in a thoughtful expression when I was done he said...

"Dont hate the boys to much theirs a reason they have to act like that". He said 

"A reason?" I said pressing for more answers.

"Mmm yes a reason I cant tell you now but just know that their not bad at all even Kai" 

I looked at him in disbelief 

He smiled at me and said "come on now Im done talking  I' ll take you back to your dorm oh and one more thing call me oppa from now on he said smiling I only nodded embarrased.

When we reached the my dorm he said goodbye to me. I entered the room to find Akane,Yujin and Yen on the floor talking when they noticed I came in they all smiled and told me to come sit with them.

"Sooo Jassy how was your day" Akane said rather sarcasticly.

"Uh it was ok I guess" looking at  Akane supicously.

" Well thats not what i heard Jassy~." Akane fumed.

I looked at Yen and she looked at me and said "sorry but Akane asked and I thought she should know about what happened in class today"

"Akane I..."

"You dont have to say anything it was that babo from Exo 12 and those stupid students."

"Oh yea whats Exo 12?" I said totally forgetting about that

They all looked at me with concerned looks

"Exo 12 are the most richest boys in the school" Yujin said giving me a sympathetic look

"And since their oh so HOT to the girls in this school and around the country alot of people come to this school just to see them ." Yen said in a bitter voice.

Oh so their known around school as exo 12 I thought "So is that boy named Kai with them?'

They all looked at me except Akane who had gone white again at the mention of Kai's name I wonder why I thought.

"Jasmine Stay Away From Them" they all said to me.

Akane said now with the color back in her face" yea Jassy just dont talk to them".  "Now what do you  all think about this pink nail polish?" Akane said holding up her hand for us to see. "Its cute" the three of us chimed.

We talked and stayed up all night talking about all the random stuff in the world before I knew it I went asleep dreaming about all the  boys and which one was the real them. The kind boys I had met or the ones who everyone in school knew.

End of Chapter

Thanks for reading ;) and sorry guys I know this one was kinda long.