The Guys!?

Dreams & Hopes

Jasmine's Point of View

"Jassy whatcha doing?." Akane's voice chimed. I was really cut of gard by them calling me I just hope they werent calling me to tell me they were coming to DC right now on a plane!.

"Uh..nothing just relaxing what about you guys?." I asked trying to sound relaxed. I looked over to Kai who facepalmed while shaking his head and laughing.

"Jasmine why do you sound so suspicous?." Are you doing something that you dont want us to know about?." Yen asked unconvinced by my atempt at staying calm.

"Wha..What!? no way, of course not...but hey girls its just that right now is not a good time so..." I said trying to hang up

"Are..you..on..a..date?." Yen asked I could hear the certainty in her voice.

"Uh...no?."  I said feeling very very uncomfortable. I looked over to Kai who was laughing even harder now  though I saw nothing funny about this whole situation.

"Jasmine you are arent you?." Yujin said her voice quiet,but filled with suspicion.

I sighed. "Guys dont worry ,anyway like I said before its not a good time right now,bye~!" I said while hanging up the phone. On the other line before I hung up I heard alot of "Oh so she is on a date." and things like "I wonder if he's cute". When I put my phone away I gave Kai a glare.

"What I didnt do anything wrong." He said while holding his hands up in defense.

'Whatever, are you done eating yet?." I sighed rolling my eyes at him. He smirked.

"Yes I am done thank you very much Jasmine~!." He said giving me his signature smirk. I rolled my eyes again . We left the patbingsoo shop and headed back to my house,when we were at the front steps Kai face towards me.

"Jasmine, thanks again this was the most fun that I've had with anyone in a while." Kai said his eyes shining with meaning.

"Your welcome Ka..." I was cut off by a tight hug from Kai. I  felt like I was dreaming. We stood there for what seemed like 5 minutes but it was probably only 2. While he was hugging me I made sure to take the whole experience in.His hug was tight and breath constricting but at the same time it felt warm and I didnt want him to let me go, but of course eventually he did.

"Its getting late." He said looking up at the darkening sky. I only nodded still remembering the feeling of the hug.

"Are you planning on going now? and do you know where you're staying.?"  I said not really wanting him to go. He paused and looked at me for a moment.

"Yea Im going and I'm staying by a near hotel but I'll be back tomorrow." He gave me one last quick hug and  with that he left. I sighed while unlocking the door to my house, my parents where still gone so the house was really quiet. I decided to go to bed and relax. It took me a while before I went to sleep because I kept thinking about Kai and if all of it was actually real. I eventually went into a deep sleep with Kai's faint smell of cologne still in my mind.

Next Day/Jasmines Point of View

I woke up to a banging at my bedroom door. 

"BANG, BANG BANG Jasmine wake uuuupppp you have company!" my mother yelled thourgh my bedroom door. I sighed loudly into my pillow before getting up and telling her  I was awake.She told me that a group of boys had asked to see me and that I need to get my self together. A group of boys? I thought while putting on my clothes. Then a thought occured to me, Exo? but why would they come to see me.? I thought coming down the stairs sure enough I was right exo had come to see me. They were all in the living room talking to my mother who was sitting down on the couch gesturing towards the plate of sweets she set out for them.My father was sitting beside her looking very uncomfortable...poor dad.

"Oh she's here Jasmines say hello to your guest~!" mom  insisted. I looked at all the guys faces each one of them had smiles on them waiting for my responce I sighed mentally either Kai had told them about us or they just wanted to come to my house..and I'm sure they had a private investigator track me down too.

"Hi guys" I said smiling even though they just came here out of the blue and woke me up from my nice sleep regardless I was still happy to see them.

'Hi jasmine" they replied all together. I coudnt help but lightly chuckle at the familarness of there answer.

 "How nice it is to see some more of Jasmines friends!"mom laughed turning  towards my father.

"Ye..Yeah I guess... " my father muttered he turned his dark brown eyes towards the boys giving them a not so welcoming look, which earned him a step on the toe from my mother.

"Anywayy my mother exclaimed obviously not happy by my father." Jasmine why dont you go take your friends and explore a little bit of dc, here's some money to go eat something ok?" mom said walking over to me and handing me some money from her purse.

"Oh no Mrs.Roberts we can take care of that" Chanyeol said smiling. The boys nodded in agreement.

"Yes Mrs. Roberts that's acutally one of the reasons we came it would be really nice to go take Jasmine out we owe her for her kindness. Kris said smoothly.

"Well, thats fine then,but dont have her out to late now boys ok?" Mom said giving them  a slight warning look.

The guys all nodded looking a little taken back by my mother's slight change in attitude.

"Jasmine remember if you need anything call us, now go ahead and go out with your friends!!~~ "mom said taking me into a hug and opening the door for all of us.

The boys were silently walking to there limo. Hmm thats weird ususally they would be more energetic I observed mentally as if to wash the thought away that something was wrong I shook my head gently. I followed behind them keeping the same pace but what was weird was that everytime I tried to get close to one of them they would walk up faster or talk to one another to avoide conversation. We reached there limo and none of them let me go in first which is something that they would usually do. I didnt know if I should talk or not ,they all seemed ok when we were at my house. I wonder what's wrong? I thought while looking out the window at the familar streets. We stopped at a restaurant I had never seen before so I was guessed that it was one of the new ones that had just been built. The outside was made of brick and it gave it a home type of feeling the door was made of bright glass that reflected a number of sunlight rays off of it. The name of it was Annie's Place as soon as we stepped inside an aroma of delicious food hit me, I looked aroung the new place and found that a lot of the people there looked happy and at peace. The atmosphere was cheerful and happy. The boys picked a spot for us to sit down again they were acting cold. When everyone was eating I noticed that Luhan was looking at me from across the table with a face that looked like he was about to cry. "Luahn are you okay?" I asked looking at him with concern he puffed his cheeks and huffed Jasmine is it true your going out with Kai? Huh?! I mentally screamed how did they find out?! 

*End*

Thank you guys for waitng so patiently I really appreciate it(>.<)