Starting Over

Dreams & Hopes

Jasmine's  Point of View

Its been three months since the last time I talked to Kai. A few things have changed since, then but not many Sooyoung was able to get a boyfriend and she looks really happy, we still talk occasionaly and hangout sometimes too. My arm is completly heeled. Its December and the snow has started to fall and tommrow is the start of our two week winter break. I haven't asked Akane anything more about  Kai and her because I know if I hear about him my feelings will come rushing back to me and I'm not sure how fast I'll be able to get rid of them this time. School was over  and  I was in my room packing my things with the girls. We're going to have a good bye party before the break starts.

"We are going to miss you guys so much!." Yujin said hugging Akane who was also packing her things and then hugging me.

"I know right! so sad I wish we were all going to the same place. Akane's going to Japan, Jasmine D.C . Yujin's staying here and Im going to China." Yen said hopping onto my bed and laying down covering her face with her arms.

"Yenny and Jin dont be sad! Its only for two weeks and its not like were going not going to stay in contact! Annnnnd if I remember correctly Yenny has a boyfriend in China too! ,make sure to send some picks! K?." Akane said zipping up her luggage and putting it beside the closet. Yen blushed a bright red. I decided I would a little.

"Awww Yen dont be shy!. I bet he's cute too." I said lightly pinching her cheeks while sitting on the bed beside her.

"Shu.. Shut..Up!." she said turning over avoiding us. The three of us grinned at each other ,we all started making kissing sounds and pinching her cheeks. Yen ended up throwing a pillow at Akane then Akane grabbed a pillow and threw it back. Then somehow we all got into a full out pillow fight.

Kais Point of View/ Exo's Lounge

I sat on one of the chairs in the lounge thinking about how I couldnt wait for this stupid break to be over I would have to stay with my parents and I wasnt excited about that one bit. Everytime it was the three of us everything was just awkward. They would always try to make up a "perfect family" for the public but in reality all they cared about was there work and not me at all. I looked around the lounge. The guys were all talking about there plans for the break. All of our luggage was already packed up by the butlers and maids. I haven't even talked to Jasmine since that time and thats the way it should be, but I couldnt but feel a pain in my chest. I chose to ignore it despite the pain.

"Kai have you even talked to Jasmine?." Chanyeol said taking a chair and bringing it beside me. I rolled my eyes irratibly ever since we left Japan and he noticed how Jasmine wasnt herself he's been asking me the same question. "Of course I havent ,what did you expect from me.?"  I said glaring at him.

"Yea right Kai you know that you messed up at the hospital and you're just to afraid to even face her." Chanyeol said looking at me like he saw right through me. Tch he wasnt even close to right. I just wanted to keep my distance from her thats all, I could talk to her at any moment if I wanted to. I thought not saying anything to him.

"No Chanyeol thats not it. I bet he just thinks he's going to hurt her or something stupid like that, Kai your family has nothing to do with your relationship with Jasmine." Kris hyung said grabbing another chair and joining me and Chanyeol.

Not again I thought getting more annoyed their going to start talking about how I should do this or that I sighed staying silent they were really cluless.

"Kris Hyung I think your right but you know Kai is really really stuborn to the point where it makes him look stupid." Chanyeol said slightly smiling. I could tell he just wanted to get a replie out of me I stayed silent trying to ignore him.

"Are you guys talking about Kai being stupid again.?" Lay said grabbing a chair and sitting down beside Chanyeol.  Chanyeol and Kris nodded. Great now Lay's here to bother me again I thought rolling my eyes.

"Well of course Kai would be stuborn about it he already knows what he wants to do but he cant because he's being Kai. Once you leave him alone about it thats when he'll acutallly start doing something, Wont you Kai.?" Lay said turning to me expecting me to answer. I stayed quiet.

"See thats how Kai is lets just leave him alone until he realizes his stupidity." Lay said getting up out of his chair and walking away to where the others where. I  was suprised to see Lay acutally mad in all my years of knowing him he never got mad.

"Mmm Lay is right you should really pay attention to your actions Kai." Kris hyung said walking away too. Chanyeol stayed for a moment. When he got up he came over to me and said in my ear "Kai before someone else takes Jasmine away you should hurry." He said walking away. I stared after him, What was that supposed to mean?! he dosent like Jasmine! I thought getting alarmed.. but Chanyeol? no  way I thought reasuring myself. 

Start of Break/Kais Point of View

I was sitting down at the table with my parents bored out of my mind and tired while wearing a suit. They even had me in a suit even though it was just us and the servants.

"Kai this week your going to meet Mr.Li's daughter and I expect you to behave and not act a fool." My mother said looking in her hand held mirror and fixing her light brown curls. I was a little bit worried at the word "meet" I bet that meant an aggrement of some kind I wasnt really tasting the steak on my black and white patternted plate.

"Mother why would I need to meet Mr.Li's daughter.? I said looking at her sideways. She gave me a harsh look her young looking powdered face twisted into a sour expression.

"Because Kai I said so dont talk back to me ever!. Do you understand? I dont know whats your problem anyway she is a great girl and..." She was cut off by my father.

"Darling please dont you know how thick headed our son is?. If you must know you're going to get married to this girl in the future. We decided that since both our familys and their's would benefit from this why not? if we bring both our company's together we would crush everyone out there!." My father said raising his hands in the air for emphasis. My eye went wide in horror they were marrying me off! I didnt even know the girl..No way I was gonna let this happen!.

"No". I said putting my fork down and standing up from the table. They both looked at me like I wasnt there son more like an animal.

"Kai sit down this is not your choice." My mother said looking at me harshly.  I looked at my Mother to my Father they disgusted me to the point of madness because of them I turned out this way. All ways afraid of hurting people because of them and most of all not wanting to turn out like them at that moment Jasmine flashed across my mind I realized something that I should have realized months ago Jasmine was my freedom when I was with her I felt happy, free and full of life I wanted to see her and beg for forgiveness. I dashed up stairs with my parents yelling at me to come back I got money from under my bed, my passport, the number of a private investigtor and my phone when I got all of these things I ran past  the servants who were ordered to keep me from going out. When I got outside I got my car  keys out of my pocket and quickly jumped into the car and started driving. I wanted to get to the airport as quickly as possible. My parents called my phone, I ignored it. I only had one thing on my mind and that was Jasmine. "I like Jasmine." I said aloud, laughing at how stupid I had been. "I LIKE JASMINE!!!!." I said yelling to the top of my lungs. Wait for me...please. I thought pushing on the gas pedal.

End of Chapter

thanks for reading ;)