Results

Dreams & Hopes

*Jasmines Point of View*

 

Its been 15 minutes  after the sponsers left. The teachers were still oraganizing the donations and deciding who would be the winner for the trip. I decided that I would go over to Akane and Luhan's table and see how it went for them.

"Sooyoung Im going over to Akane and Luhan's table do you want to come?." I said standing up.

"Sure I wouldnt mind." She said standing up too. We walked over to Akane and Luhan's table when we got there Suho, Chen and Luhan were talking to each other. While Yujin,Akane and Yen were talking amongst themselves.

"Girls!." I said waving my hand in the air. They all looked up from talking and ran over to me.

"Jassy How'd it go?." Akane said holding my hands.

"Jasmine I hope you did well."l Yujin said smiling.

"Yea the competition looked tuff today" Yen said putting an arm on my shoulder.

"Hahahahaha it was really really nerve racking also this is my friend/partner Sooyoung." I said pointing to Sooyoung.

She stepped forward and smiled "Nice to meet you all." she said bowing.

"Its nice to meeet yoouuu toooo! My name is Akane!!."  Akane said giving her a hug. She looked a little stunned and I know Akane just did that to see how she would react  I shook my head mentally. Akane always did this to new people who were around me.

"Wait Shin Sooyoung does your family own a clothing store that has locations around most of Asia.?" Yen asked

"Oh yes how did you know.?" Sooyoung said suprised.

"My father works with your fathers company, my name's Yen Zhao."

"Oh Mr. Zhao I heard he had a daughter its very nice to meet you formally Yen." Sooyoung said in a charming voice.

Yujin stepped up and introduced herself "My name is Yujin." she said bowing shyly

"Nice to meet you Yujin." Suddenly we heard the Principal Mr.choi say..." We will now announce the winners for the Japanese Resort." Ms. Wang handed him a peice of paper "and the wining pairs are....."

"Jasmine Roberts and Shin Sooyoung."  

"Yay"!!!! Sooyoung and I said both hugging eachother.

"Ok Ok you two contain your excitment the next winners are..."

"Wait next winners I thought there was only one pairing not 2." Yujin said confused

"Yujin Lee and Kim Joon Myun (Suho)" Mr choi said.  "Yesssss!!." Yujin said running over to Suho and hugging him when she realized what she was doing she looked down embarresed and came back to where we were standing and Suho looked like he was in shock.

"I will finish the list, during this time I want no more outbursts." Mr.choi said becoming stern

"Kim Jongin and Park Chanyeol"

"Kim jongdae and Yen Zhao"

"Lu han and Akane Nakamura...".

My mind pretty much went blank after mr.choi said Kai and Chanyeol I would be spending two weeks with kai, Sooyoung and Akane!! That dosent sound like such a great mix Ohhhh I thought feeling sick.  

"Jasmine Mr.choi said that we have to pack our bags now." Sooyoung said looking at me.

"Ok.. Ok" I started to feel dizzy then suddenly everything went black.  

On the Plane to Japan

Hmmm how weird  it feels like Im not even on the ground I thought.

"Thats because your not on the ground Jassy." Akane's voice said

"Great now Im dreaming about Akane." I thought tiredly suddenly I felt a hard pinch on my arm.

"Owww Owwww!!!!! What the heck!."  I said opening my eyes.. I was on a plane.... a really fancy one!! I looked around and saw  Sooyoung, Akane, Yen and Yujin staring at me. 

"Jassy finally your awake I thought I would never see your eyes again!. Akane said sounding sarcastic.

"Where are we.?' I asked a little bewildered. The girls looked at me thoughtfully.

"Jasmine you dont remember the fundraiser.?" Sooyoung said sounding worried. At that moment  everything came back to me the sponsers and the winners... THE WINNERS which meant that the guys were on the plane with us.

I looked up and saw that there were no boys how weird where are they? I thought looking at all the empty chairs.

 

LHluxuryjet_gallery__470x336-420x0.jpg

"Girls where are the boys.?" I said getting up from the chair and looking around the plane

"They're on another plane the school wanted it so be seperate." Sooyoung said

"Oh." I said looking out the window, I could see the ocean it was a pure blue and the sun sparkled on it at the most perfect angle. Then another question popped in my head.

"Weren't there more girls than this are they on another plane.?" I said turning to them.

"No that stupid Exo12 bribed them to go to america instead of coming with us for no apparent reason... weirdos." Yen said bitterly. I wondered why they would do that maybe to keep privacy but if they wanted privacy whats the point in them having the girls here. Well might as well not worry about it I thought plopping down on the soft light green couch its so comfy! 

"Nee Jassy let me sit with you!!." Akane said plopping on the couch almost throwing me off. 

"Yah! Akane dont jump like that what if I fell on the floor."? I said giving her a side look.

"Jassyyy then you would have just fell... its ok no pain no game." she said in her agyo voice.

"What.!" I said throwing a pillow at her head is said *Poof* on her face when it fell from her face I saw that she was really really angry.

"Jasmine~" Akane cooed

"NOOO!!!!!." I said running to one of the other rooms.

"Do they do that all the time.?" Sooyoung said raising an eyebrow at the screams and shouts.

"Yes." Yen and Yujin said in unison.

The Boys Plane

 "Hahahah Kai hyung arent you happy!!? You get to go to the resort with Jasmine.!" Tao said hovering over Kai who was reading a book.

"I really dont care if foreigner is coming." He said turning the page of the book he was reading
 

"Kai you should really stop acting like that you know you like her." Chanyeol said watching while watchiing tv and eating popcorn. Kai glared at Chanyeol.

"Why dont you just confess since your so close to her." Kai said becoming angry.

"Speaking of confessing do you guys think that we should tell Jasmine's friends about our deal... Yujin was really nice and I dont like treating her bad ,maybe they can keep the secrets since they are Jasmines freinds." Suho said

"What!! Suho hyung what are you talking about it was already a risk telling Jasmine now you want let more people know and I've worked with the girl named Yen she is not nice.!" I cant stand her Chen said with ramen in his mouth.

"Aish Chen could you not talk with food in your mouth, even though I agree with chen isnt it too sudden to go tell we should at least see how they really are and Kai you need to take responsibilty for your feelings you like Jasmine just admit it stop being afraid just beacause her skins brown that just stupid and escpically when you were the one who bribed the other students into going to a trip in America.

"Kris hyung's right Kai when we arrive in Japan treat Jasmine nicely and see what happens you have more freedom since your not part of the deal." D.O said.

"Ooooo thats sounds like a great idea!." Luhan said siting beside Kai on the couch. But Kai didnt respond he was deep in thought. What if I did become nice to her would she even respond like I want her too, Kris hyung thinks its stupid to not even admit my feeling but what feelings hmph what ever Kai you only like korean girls korean girls.... He repeated this whole thought in his head for the entire plane trip.

*End of Chapter*

Thanks for reading  ;)