Why

Dreams & Hopes

Jasmines Point of View

 

When I opened my eyes everything was blurry and unclear ,at that moment I felt a really sharp in my left arm. I let out a soft ow.

"Jassy? she's awake!." Akane said. I felt her hold on to my hand tightly. I blinked a couple of times and saw everything before me I was in a hospital. The guys were here and so were the girls the only people missing were Sooyoung and Kai. Immediatly I remembered everything. The skating ,Kai and the push that Sooyoung did to me. I wanted to find her right away and get some explainations Right Now.

"Akane where's Sooyoung?." I said trying to sit up I was in to much pain to even do that. I started to get upset. Akane's worried eyes soon turned viscous at the mention of Sooyoung's name acutally the whole room became dark.

"Jassy that wench is talking to him right now. I cant beleive she did that! she wasnt so sweet after all." Akane said sitting on the bed next to me. By him I knew she meant Kai. Yen and Yujin sat on the bed next to me tears in their eyes.

"You two dont cry my arm's just broken it could have been worse." I said trying to make them feel better.

"Jasmine stop it, if we just saved you quicker from that push you wouldnt be here right now."  Yen said crying into her hands.

"Yea Jasmine we played a part in this too." Yujin said holding her head down and letting the tears fall freely.

"No.. its my fault if I just had held onto you this wouldnt have happened, I swear I can be so stupid sometimes I should have paid more attention to her and be more cautious about that stupid deal." Akane said shaking her head.

"Wait deal Akane what do you mean.?" I said becoming nervous. The boys came closer to my bed.

"We told them Jasmine about the deal because we owed them and you we didnt realize that Sooyoung's actually Kai's child hood friend who followed him here to try to get close to him." Chen said guiltyly. When Chen said that it all made sense the Secret Man and the blank face she had when I came back from riding with the guys... she liked Kai.

"How long have I been in the hospital?." I said feeling the pain in my arm more.

"Jassy's been here since a week and you've been sleeping for a week.The doctor said nothing serious but you'll have to stay another week. Also we told the school and they said that Sooyoung will be punished severly." Akane said bitter again at saying Sooyoung's name.

"Ah... am I allowed to walk around, I feel really stiff." I said trying to sit up in a falied attempt.

"Yea its ok but do you want one of us to come with you?." Chanyeol said looking worried.

"No thank you and one more thing I want to talk to Sooyoung where is she?." I said swinging my numb legs off the bed and putting my slippers on. 

"Jasmine are you sure thats the right thing to do? I mean she pushed you really hard and you broke your arm too." Chanyeol said looking at me.

"Please." I said looking at him pleadingly. He held my gaze for a second and sighed.

"She's in the gaden turn left down the hall then make a right and there's the garden." Chanyeol said while shaking his head.

"Thanks!" I said about to walk out the door. "Jassy thats too much dont go." Akane said blocking my way. I sighed.

"Akane I have to know the full story Im not exactly happy about what happened but I have to know and now that I remember you also have some explaining to do about Kai I said pushing past her and followoing Chanyeol's directions since we were still in Japan I couldnt read the signs at all so after walking around for 30 minutes I found the garden. When I walked out into the garden it was quiet and serene. I was trying to listen for  voices, then I heard them.

"You cant do that what the heck is wrong with you Sooyoung!!? she broke her freakin arm!." Kai said angry I hid behind some tall bushes so they couldnt see me Kai was standing up and Sooyoung was sitting on a bench.

"Whats wrong with me!? what about you Kai you!." Ever since that summer you changed why are you like this now but suddenly when a foreigner comes around you smile brightly and warmly what about me. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it!. Does it even matter to you that we were once bestfriends? I loved you with all my heart for eight years Kai why why why...." Sooyoung said crying and rocking back and forth.

"Because thats not love its obession and dont you ever talk about that summer. Do really think that pushing her down will make your situation better? well your dead wrong what I do is my business not yours dont you dare come near Jasmine again or your fathers company is gonna pay...Bad." Kai said walking away and leaving Sooyoung alone crying. I was so shocked I mean Kai was mean but never that mean and was that summer. I decided that I would talk to Sooyoung and see what the full deal was.

"Sooyoung" I said walking towards her and sitting on the bench my voice emotionless. When she saw me countless emotions  crossed her teary face. angry, hurt, sad, regret and many more.

"What d'you want?." she said wiping her eyes even though she was still crying.

"I want answers now." I said my voice determined and harsh. She looked shocked then a sad smile creeped it self on her lips "Or what your going to tell Kai?." she said looking at me now.

"No I'll do this." I said grabbing her cheeks and pinching it really hard until it turned red.

"Ow Ow fine!! I'll tell you I swear just let go." I raised an eyebrow really I said putting more pressure on her cheek.

"Yes!!." Sooyoung said her voice covered in pain.

" Start I said letting go. She looked at me harshly and sighed her eyes dropping to the ground

Sooyoung's Point of View

 

"Sooyoung meet Kai he is Mr. jongins son play well with him he will be coming to our house often to be watched here." Mama said holding the little boys hand he was the same age as me but he was smaller and looked frail like even the wind could brake him, his hair was cut short and was flufed over his forhead. He was wearing a minature suit and when I looked at him he would always look at the ground shyly.

"Ok mama I willl!." I said grabbing the boys hand and taking him to my room to play. "So what do want to play house, cops or maybe a hand game!." I said taking my imported dolls out from france.

"Umm..uh..no thank you.." he said sitting himself on the floor and not looking at me. I pouted why wouldnt he play?.

"Ah! I know Kai do you like power rangers? I said taking out my secret rangers that I hid from mama. I gave him the yellow one and I had the pink one. His face lit up as we played and we became close for years after  until...

3 years Later

"Mama I am home!. I said taking of my school shoes I was eager to get to the phone today Kai was back from his summer trip in japan! I ran up stairs to my room and shut the door.

"Dont slam the door Sooyoung.!" Mama said. I rolled my eyes

"Yes mama.!" I yelled through my door ,I leaped on my purple colored bed and took out the phone on my desk. I called Kai's number I couldnt wait to hear his voice! hehe I really like him but I cant tell him.

"Hello." a voice said I was suprised at the emptiness of the voice.

"Hello I was wondering if Kai-iss is back home from his trip?." I said sounding as proper as I could.

"This is Kai." he said . My heart felt like it was about to explode just by the sound of his voice but didnt he sound..sad.? 

"Kai! how was it? I missed you alot tell me about everythi.."

"Sooyoung sorry Im tired can I call you back?." Kai said his voice still empty.

"Uh sure Kai." He hung up the phone. After that he never called back once so when years past and it was finally time for highshcool I decided to track him down and see what school he was going to when it was Seoul Academy I begged my parents to let me go. Then something unexpected happended Kai wasnt so cold anymore he smiled from time to time in class even laughed a couple of times. When I noticed how much attention he was giving Jasmine I became angry he always gazed at her his eyes filled with affection, questions and kindness he was cold for so many many years how can one person in a couple of months melt his coldness that covered his heart, why not me...

"Soo young" Jasmine said her voice filled with pity 

"No dont Im awful and I know it.  I wanted to be friends but when I saw him smile at you I lost it." I said breaking down again.

"Sooyoung your not awful, your desperate but have you ever thought that giving  all your love for someone who wont take is it right.?"   "If I were you I would find someone who loves me for me. She said getting up and walking away. I watched her as she left someone who loves me for me no one ever said something like that to me my whole life was built  on what everyone else expected of me and keeping there happiness in check ,but someone who loves me for me. That idea is so fresh so new. I hate to admit it but I can see why Kai likes her so much she's free unlike us who are trapped by the laws of the rich people world. "Kai you better take good care of her.' I said letting more tears fall from my eyes.