Desserts , Desserts, Desserts!

Dreams & Hopes

*Jasmines Point of Veiw*

After three weeks of baking mixing and icing today would finally be the start of the fundraiser. I got of my bed and started to wake Akane up. 

"Akane are you ready for today~?." I said jumping on her bed. I kept jumping until she was awake.When she was, she gave me a sleepy smile.

"Nee Jassy so stop jumping on my bed Im Coming k.?" What time is it anyway?." Akane said sitting up.

"Its 7:30".  I said sitting on her bed.

"What?!. only 7:30 school dosent start until like an hour from now ,Jassy whats the point in waking up this early?." She said giving me an upset look.

I smiled at her "Akane we might as well get ready now and you already know what a headache it is to wake you up."~ I said hugging her.

"Whatever Jasmine even though your right, now that I think about it how is that girl Sooyoung? is she nice we never got a chance to be introduced." she said tying her hair up in a bun.

"She's nice a little snobish but overall she's good. Hey Akane what are you making you never told me". 

"Its a Suprise Jassy~ and Im definitely not going to tell you anything especially when you didnt help with any of the demonstrations in class." Akane said getting up and going to the bathroom.

" Well at least I thought about it!" I shouted at her as she went to the bathroom. Sorry Akane that I cant tell you but I didnt want to get up because of Kai I thought getting my uniform. In 15 minutes we were both ready.  Akane straighted her hair to get the curls out and I curled my hair at the ends. Today alot of the people coming to the fundraiser were important business owners.So we had to look our best. We went to Yujin and Yen's room. When we arrived they were ready to head down to the class were Mr.Im would give us our instructions. Yen's hair shined  a glossy black as it flowed down to her back, Yujin's hair was neat and she had a navy blue headband on to match the school uniform.

When we entered the classroom we were told to go find our partners. I went to were Sooyoung was, on my way to her I noticed that she was staring at Kai when I looked at him I understood why she was staring. His hair was combed to the side in a professional manner, his uniform suited him perfectly he looked like a dream. I realized my mouth was open and I quickly closed it.

"Jasmine are you ready for today?." Sooyoung said clasping her hands together.

"More than I'll ever be.. do you know whats going to happen next?." I said looking at around the room.

"Mr.Im's going to announce something I think." Sooyoung said.

"Ok" I said. I looked arond the classroom and saw each of the boys in there uniform all of them looked really handsome.

"Students today is the day that you will show your desserts for the school fundraiser you have all worked hard these last weeks,  have confidence in your selfs. Before I forget there is one more announcment who ever gets the highest bid from the buyers the school will get you a free entrance to the new ice skating rink in Japan and  a two week break at the resort there." Mr.Im said

The classroom erupted into cheers of excitement. Wow I guess they really like iceskating. I thought looking at all the students cheering.

"Quiet down class, now each of you get your desserts and go outside into the front of the school when you arrive there Ms.Wang and Ms.Oh will give you a number and the number you get is the table where you will be stationed. First row you may go then when each row clears the row behind it will go get started."

Sooyoung and I were at the last row, as I saw Yujin ,Akane and Yen go out they all gave me assuring smiles and when the boys could they also gave me a thumbs up. When it was our turn Sooyoung grabbed the cake and followed me outside to where Ms.Wang and Ms Oh were giving out numbers our number was 14. Dang I thought sitting down at the table they'll come to us quicker. Sooyoung and I sat down queitly waiting for our turn

Akane's Point of View

Luhan and I were third for judging. I couldnt wait to show the bidders our cute cupcakes.

"Akane do you think we'll get the iceskating prize?." Luhan said looking at me with puffed cheeks.

"Ne of course were going to win LuLu everything's going to be fine~." I said assuringly

He gave me a nervous smile. "Here they come he said unveiling our dessert." The sponsers looked middle aged and were wearing suits and professional dresses. They looked at our cupcakes silently then one of them a middle aged man exclaimed  "250,000,000 for the cupcakes!"  "I call 300,000,000,!." a woman with gray hair said. "400,000,000" the first man said. The woman said nothing moving on to the next table. The man turned to us "I think you all did a wonderful job with these" he said in a ruff voice. He took a check out of his suit and handed it me taking the cupcakes. I had to sit down in my chair for support these people are so rich and crazy!!!.

"Yay Akane we might have a chance at winning!" Luhan said sitting next to me. I only smiled, girls I hope you do well to I thought still amazed by how much money the man offered.

 

Minnie-Mouse-Cupcake.png

End of Akane Point Of veiw.

 

 

Yen's Point of view

Chen and I sat in our chairs sliently waiting for the bidder we were number 5. Suprisingly our rasin bread turned out well of course without the help of cranberrie man over there. He always had something smart to say out of that ashy mouth of his. I cant believe I had to acutally be partners with him.

"Yen hurry,stand up and stop talking to yourself you look crazy" Chen said standing up and greeting the sponser. The sponser was an old man with white hair and round face come to think about it all of him was round. Chen unveiled our sweet bread. 

PhotoDraw98511.jpg

Ill take it for 76,000,000 he said handing us a check. Chen looked at him sir this is a charity. My mouth fell wide open what the heck isnt that enough tch! , even though I knew that business was expensive this is on whole new level of, stupid its just bread I thought as the old man gave Chen another 3 million. Chen tucked it in his pocket "Would you please close your mouth its disturbing" he said sitting down I sat down too still in shock. This school...

 

 

Yujin's Point of View

 I waited anixously as the sponser moved closer to Suho and I's  table I  wonder if we'll get any high bids I really wanted to go ice skating so bad. Our table was number 8.

"Its ok I bet we'll get some high bids." Suho said. It was like he was reading my thoughts, I nodded I wished the girls were with me I thought as I looked at our covered dessert Suho always made a face at me but today he was really nice wonder why...

"Hello youngsters and what do you have here?"  A Woman who looked like she was in her early forties said smiling at Suho. He cleared his throat and  uncoverd our parfait for her to see.

FreshFruitParfait.jpg

 

"Oh my how good looking." She said looking at Suho I couldnt help but feel a little uncomfortable she looked old enough to be his mom.

Again he cleared his throat "Yes we hope that you will make a worthy bid." he said looking at her.

"Hmmm I'll take it for 823,654,999!." 

"Tha that much!. I said feeling like I was about to faint. She me a look. 

"What you want more." She said reaching in her purse.

"Oh No ma'am its fine thank you very much!" I said bowing she took the desserts and left.

Suho looked at me while smiling I looked at him and grinned too. 

Hahahahahaah we both started laughing. Maybe Suho's not that bad I thought while laughing.

Jasmines Point Of view

It was our turn now there were five sponsers all of them looked rich and old but elagant all at the same time. I unveiled our cake for them to see immediately when they saw our cake they oohed and awwed some of them saying how creative it is to have combined our two ideas together. Sooyoung and I smiled at eachother.

"I will take it for 700,994,353!. One lady stepeed up she was carrying an umbrella to hide from the spring sun.

"987,346,344.! A  Man in a blue suit said.

"999,999,999." A woman who looked richer than the rest stepped up she was wearing a light pink dress and a matching hat and heels. The other sponsers stayed quiet.

"Here is the check young ladies I think the cake is wonderful." She said snapping her fingers and having a servant pick up the cake. I held on to the table for support.

"Jasmine are you ok?" Sooyoung said taking a seat.

"Sooyoung... isnt that a lot of money so many nines!. Its amazing the money these people offer up so easily if I had that money I could think of so many ways to save and use it but they just throw it around I thought sitting down beside Sooyoung.

She only laughed "now we just have to wait for the results." she said looking a the tables around us.

This is school is crazy I thought.

*End of Chapter*

Thanks for reading!!! 

Thanks! :)