School Couple

My Five Boyfriends

I woke up early to get ready for school. I putted on my uniform, and walked into the kitchen, only to see Sand there.

On the table was scrambled eggs, bacon and two glasses of orange juice.

He sat me down on a chair.

"Dig in." He said. I nodded, and started stuffing my face.

"Mmm! This is so delicious! Thanks umma- I mean Sandeul." I gave him a big grin, and started stuffing my face again.

It wasn't long until L.Joe sat down, and started to eat the food also.

He was wearing a uniform also.

When I was done, I put my dishes in the sink.

"I'm heading out!" I walked out the door, and started walking to school.

I looked behind me, and saw L.Joe following behind me silently.

"Why are you following me?" I asked.

"I'm going to school."

"What school? SM? YG?" He pointed at his name tag.

 

Lee Byunghun

 

I laughed.

"B-Byunghun. Oh my god." I started clutching my stomach, as I started laughing hard as I could.

"Hey! Don't make fun of my name!" He whined.

"If your name is Byunghun... Where the hell did L.Joe come from?" I asked.

"The L means Lee, and Joe is my american name." I started laughing again.

"Just read the freaking tag!" I nodded, and looked at his name tag again.

 

Lee Byunghun

Third Year

Top High

 

"Oh you go to Top High- waaaaaait a second." I looked at my name tag.

 

Choi Aesook

Third Year

Top High

 

My mouth dropped.

"WHY MY SCHOOL?!" He smiled big.

"Because boyfriend and girlfriend's are supposed to stick together." I rolled my eyes.

"When we enter the campus, We don't know each other. We've never seen each other in our lives, okay?"

"Why?" He whined.

"Would you like to hang out with the school's mute loner?"

"Actually I-"

"We don't know each other, and that's final." I took a deep breath, and entered the campus.

I suddenly felt someone grab my hand.

I glared at L.Joe.

"What are you doing? You're supposed to-"

"Oh, mute girl actually talks." I froze.

I turned around, and saw no other than 4 minute. The most popular girl group in Top High.

I didn't say anything.

"So all this time you were lying that you were mute. Shame on you." I rolled my eyes.

"I didn't say that I was mute. I just chose not to talk."

"So you're happy with being a loner? How sad." Sohyun said.

"Whose that hot guy behind you?" I looked behind me, and saw L.Joe glaring at the girls.

"He's L.Joe-"

"Her boyfriend." He interrupted me.

Their mouths dropped, but they ended up laughing.

"Really? I pity you for having bad taste in girls." He rolled his eyes.

"My taste in girls are beautiful, nice and caring girls. Girls who can be complete dork, like Aesook."

"Did you just call me a dork?!" He ignored me, and continued.

"I don't like ty girls that think they're all this, and all that. Plus, they're ugly because they put so much make up." 4 minute gasped.

L.Joe s his arm around my waist, and pulled me close to him.

"Mess with us again, we'll make your face look ugly. Wait... You already do!" L.Joe started laugh.

4 minute stomped away angrily.

"Let's hear for the School's Couple!" Cheering was heard all around.

"You hear that? We're the school's couple." I rolled my eyes.

"Come on, lets go get your schedual." I dragged him towards the main office.