Never Again

My Five Boyfriends

I stared at Luhan as he talks about the business trip he was going to.

"Do you want to go with me?" He asked. I looked at him confused.

"Were you even listening to me?" I shook my head. He chuckled.

"Silly. As I was saying, I'm going to China for a business trip. Do you want to come?" I shook my head.

"I don't want to interfere with your work." He nodded, agreeing with me.

"You'll be quiet distracting, because who won't pay attention to a y lady?" I gave him a small smile, while in my head I was trying to stab his eyes out.

He looked at his phone.

"My ride is here." He said sadly.

"I'll see you in two weeks. I promise I'll come back ASAP. Exo will take care of you of you. I can't believe I'm leaving right after I just got you..." His eyes darkened.

"Don't even try to escape." I nodded.

He kissed my lips softly. He pulled away and smiled.

"I'll be back before you know it." He pecked my lips one last time and walked to the door.

"Bye." He closed the door. I heard a click, telling me he locked the door.

I looked around the room. It was a simple room. It's walls were plain white, it had a queen sized bed, and a small bathroom with a toilet, sink and a bath tub. The only difference from normal is that there was no windows.

 

I don't think I'm going to see the light ever again...