Fight

My Five Boyfriends

"What about... Him?" Luhan asked me.

I bit my lip and shook my head.

"No... I never loved him. I'll never will." There was a hint of amusement in his eyes.

"Lies." Luhan spat and held a knife to L.Joe's neck.

I tried to stand up, but I remembered that I was tied to a chair.

"No!" I screamed. Luhan only laughed.

"Why are you so worried about him, when you don't like him?" I said nothing.

"Because they're lies. You love him. Don't deny it." I looked at Luhan in the eyes.

"...Maybe... Maybe I do love that erted blonde idiot. Maybe I do love the guy that fights with me, but ends up making up later. Maybe I do love him... Even if he's in one of the projects." I looked at L.Joe, who didn't once look at me. All he did was stare at Luhan angrily.

"You lied to me." L.Joe whispered.

"You said she never looked at me that way. YOU SAID SHE HATED ME!" He stood up, making his head crash into Luhan's chin.

He stumbled back, and glared at him.

"Do you know what the hell did you just did?" L.Joe smirked at him.

"I know exactly what I didn't you ing deer." Luhan punched him in the face.

"Don't ing call me some cutesy name. Don't make me sound weak." He growled. L.Joe only smiled.

"Luhan... The deer."

"THAT'S IT! EXO, GET HIM!" I watch as Exo (minus Kai, Chanyeol, Lay, Tao, who were gone.) charge at L.Joe.

I struggled to get the ropes around my wrists off.

I pulled the end with my teeth, and it loosened, making my hands free.

I quickly freed my legs and stood up.

Baekhyun was charging behind L.Joe.

I grabbed the chair that I just got free from, and smashed it against Baekhyun's back.

 

Good thing it was metal, or it would've broke.

 

Baekhyun fell on the floor, bleeding. He didn't wake up, so I assume he was unconscious.

Chen was about to come after me, but then Luhan yelled;

"LEAVE HER BE! I WANT HER ALIVE!" Chen glared at me and charged back to L.Joe.

He was trying his best to avoid each punch, stab and kick.

I grabbed the metal chair again and threw it at Xiumin, but he dodged it.

The chair was across the room, and I didn't have time to run over there.

I grabbed Sehun by the neck, and threw him to the ground.

Luhan's eyes widened.

" it, I don't care what you do to her!" Sehun stood back up slowly, and rubbed the back of his neck.

"You're one tough chick, but I'm afraid you can go back to being a worthless girl like the rest of them." Sehun pulled out a gun and pointed at me.

Before he shot the gun, he suddenly got hit a chair on the back of his head.

He dropped to the floor, not moving.

Not breathing.

I looked at the person who hit Sehun, but my eyes widened.

It was Sandeul.

The innocent Sandeul.

But those eyes weren't the innocent Sandeul anymore. It was something... Definitely scarier.

"No one... and I mean no one touches Aesook." Kiseop, Sunggyu and Minhyuk stood next to him with the same expression as his.

Kiseop ran to Chen and threw him against the wall. He started punching him multiple times, before throwing him down to the floor.

He took a small table and threw it directly on his face.

Chen's face was covered with broken pieces of the small table, and there was a pool of blood seeping out of it.

I assume, he was dead.

I turned around and saw Sunggyu and Minhyuk punching D.O's and Suho's faces.

Everyone was dead (besides Baekhyun who was unconscious) except Luhan.

He held L.Joe's head in a head lock.

He struggled to get out of his grip, but it was no use.

Sandeul was about to run up to them, but Luhan pressed a gun to his head.

"Move, or he'll die."